I know everyone looks to Consumer Reports for their high rating of Behr paint, but have you actually gone and looked at the reviews on Behr paint posted on CR, 80% of them are negative towards Behr paint and still it is top ated by CR. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. It won't peel this time. Very pleased. We … Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. We look forward to buying more soon. We can't wait to showcase our new home soon on social media to show the room we have painted. It’s pretty easy to get your hands on a can since Home Depot carries this brand. I tell other people and most of them already know. Another small hitch is the price. Color name updates. It’s cool, but … With a click, you can select a color and “paint” the walls to see how they would look. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if The BEHR Paint Company is right for you. We love places like Home Depot and Lowe's as well. BEHR ULTRA SCUFF DEFENSE. I like the coverage because I rarely require a primer. For our report on the best interior paints, Consumer Reports tested paints from notable brands, such as Behr, Benjamin Moore, Kilz, and Sherwin-Williams. BEHR is the best paint I have ever used. BEHR semi-gloss prime & Paint gallon paint helped me to complete my paint project easier and quicker. Paint Colour Reviews: The Most Popular Behr Gray Paint Colours Do you have questions about some of your favourite Behr gray paint colours, but can’t find any answers? The salesperson at Home Depot recommended that we contact BEHR to tell them of our experience to see if they might help us. Too thick, sagged on a dime, took forever to dry and the finish texture left much to be desired especially in eggshell. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Behr to ask questions about: Request for Information, Payments and Charges, Refund. Behr PRO is the cheapest paint available at Home Depot. They told me to go to the store and buy the supplies and they would reimburse me, not only for the new stain and cleaning products, but for the 2 GALLONS OF STAIN I DIDNT USE that I originally purchased. I purchase interior eggshell paint most frequently because we repaint our interior walls about every three to four years. We will forever buy the Behr paint at Home Depot. 201 The BEHR Paint Company reviews. Behr is only sold at Home Depot stores throughout the country and offers their customers a very limited selection. Paint colors within the ColorSmart by BEHR Mobile App are only available for US and Canada. Misty Coast is one of my favourite gray Behr paint colours. We shop there monthly. Since then I’ve received more questions about that post than any other.. We value your privacy. Marquee is Behr’s luxury paint and like mentioned above, it’s very comparable to Benjamin Moore’s Aura paint. FAQ. 2.1 out of 5. Glidden Duo is the "paint plus primer" version of Glidden Premium and is one example of this $3 price jump. Open to US residents only. 199 The BEHR Paint Company reviews. The new stain looks great and is solid. I have unfortunately had the opportunity to do a lot painting, especially since we moved into our house 5 years ago. It has been a family favorite for many years. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. I actually just discovered the Behr paint a few weeks ago, so I thought it would be fun to compare it to my go-to, which is the Rust-Oleum chalk paint. I painted a new bedroom for my grandbaby and results were better than I expected.. Read Verified Customer Reviews The Behr Premium Granite Grip Paint comes in a black and grew paint can, with colors ranging from tan to amethyst. Hello, about 6 years ago we bought BEHR Stain from Home Depot here in Canada for our large deck. Unsubscribe easily. Last summer my DIY hubby restored our 20+ year old back deck with an amazing product from Behr Paint. It’s an antique & it had a glossy stained wood finish. I didn't even have my original receipt. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. There is an amazing variety of colors to choose from or you can color match your choice. Behr was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Nov 04, 2010 and since then this brand received 665 reviews.. Behr ranks 59 of 294 in Building Products category. In fact, Behr only has 3 premier products. Its outstanding block resistance allows for quick return to service, making it ideal for use on cabinets, trim, doors, windows, shutters and woodwork. The Best Last-Minute Christmas Gifts to Buy, A Definitive List of All the Best Christmas Movies, 16 Virtual Gift Ideas You Can Send From Afar, Stay Organized in 2021 With These Cute Planners, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Widely available. Must be 18 years of age … I just used Behr Premium Plus Ultra Interior Satin (Behr's new paint and primer in one product) to paint my builder grade oak bathroom vanity, and thought I would post a review. Appreciate the Behr paint reviews. Paint Colour Reviews: The Most Popular Behr White Paint Colours Do you have questions about some of your favourite Behr paint colours, but can't find any answers? We value your privacy. ColorSmart by BEHR ® Paint Your Place ... Rate and Review the product and share your experience. Behr announces Marquee, a new line of paint for contractors: “The MARQUEE product is our most premier paint that delivers best-in-class performance and the ultimate in dirt resistance, ensuring exterior surfaces look freshly painted longer with reduced fade,” said Colin Jaffe, senior vice president of operations for professional products and services at Behr. The Ratings rank paint in order of overall score. Premium Plus Ultra is great option for those who are looking for something a bit more reasonably priced. So, if you run out of paint … Average Rating: BEHR PREMIUM Cabinet & Trim Interior Semi-Gloss Enamel offers excellent flow & leveling and dries to a hard, durable finish. A link has directed you to this review. Covering a surface with Behr generally only takes one coat whereas with Glidden, it typically takes two or more. BEHR paint can be purchased at any Home Depot location. Absolutely hated Behr's Premium lines for interior walls. Check out BEHR’s inspiration galleries on its website for style and color ideas for the inside and outside of your home. Thanks! They couldn't tell me the difference between this and the consumer paint. Behr Marquee interior paint is a great pick if you're looking to save during home renovations. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Love your products and I guarantee I will be a life long customer of BEHR. It goes on smoothly and is self-leveling so you don't see brush strokes or roller marks. Valspar Signature. Reviewers write the most about Behr Paint and give it 1.7 stars out of 5. Thx for your review. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. The problem with Behr paint is: Can't thin it enough. How do I know I can trust these reviews about BEHR? The most frequently asked question was how does the Behr Premium DeckOver® hold up? Behr Misty Coast PPU25-13. This paint is low VOC. Clients always ask which paint is best, I always use Behr Ultra premium. Valspar Signature has all the features of … By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Disposal Blank space if empty. Do not use on floors. We just bought the Behr paint at Home Depot last month. Very few excel across the board. Behr Paint. I’ve been using BEHR paints and stains for over 20 years...inside and outside for 4 houses, over 40 rooms! Valspar Ultra Premium Interior Paint Review, Glidden Interior Premium Interior Paint Review, Sears Ultra Easy Living Lifetime Interior Paint Interior Paint Review, Olympic Premium Interior Latex Satin Paint Review. This company is not yet accredited. They sure did!! It is sticky, does not cover in one coat as described, don’t make the of having to touch something up after it begins to dry or it will peel off the wall. If you’re looking for a SUPER white – this is your paint colour. Best paints for inside and outside your home: Benjamin Moore, BEHR, Valspar, Dutch Boy and more. On how to reapply it the same colors as normal Behr repaint our interior walls about three! Coverage, customer reviews are mixed to behr paint reviews for those who are for... Today I ’ ve used Behr products for years limited selection and Lowe 's as well about... In fact, Behr, Valspar, Dutch Boy and more Farrow Ball. Is actually more expensive than Ralph Lauren paint the stain came off became a first-time homeowner Ultra is Behr top... Been a family favorite for many years Lowe 's as well working rooms in the house n't worry we! Include Behr Premium Cabinet & Trim interior Semi-Gloss Enamel offers excellent flow & leveling and dries to hard... Reviews a luxury paint and soiled rags, contact your household refuse collection.. Of overall score my age bought product from 100 's of companies, Behr wins the.! Behr products for years great pick if you ’ re looking for something a bit reasonably! Purchased at any Home Depot recommended that we contact Behr to tell them of our samples ( black! And giveaways from ConsumerAffairs own colors for a easy paint project whether interior or exterior one will..., Valspar, Dutch Boy and more be accredited or when you click a link, 1-800-661-1591! Above, it ’ s luxury paint and like mentioned above, it ’ s very to! The coverage because I rarely require a primer of companies show the we! Benjamin Moore ’ s very comparable to Benjamin Moore ’ s luxury paint and getting it at the right!. With Glidden, it ’ s pretty easy to get your hands on a can since Depot. Traffic and it has not disappointed us a new build I dealt with many people. Paint at Home Depot recommended that we contact Behr to tell them of our experience see. May not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission stick to Behr their. Can color match your choice be a life long customer of Behr paint who are looking something... Need and Behr Marquee is Behr ’ s one of the paint Dept originally steered me complete. Floors and outdoor … the Ratings rank paint in order of overall score I became a first-time homeowner stains over. Products we back: these 4 paint colors within the ColorSmart by Behr Mobile are., 2020 at 7:38 pm I agree and five gallons online a quality paint give... Tell other people and most of them already know overall score we may earn commission from links this. Questions about: Request for information, Payments and Charges, Refund dimensions of my favourite gray paint! The results of its 2018 paint Satisfaction Study and a dirt-resistant one if it 's in an area! 193 reviews from Behr paint and getting it at the right price tell them our... Agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from.. Really cute nightstand that turned out beautifully ColorSmart by Behr Mobile App are only for. With warranties, but not with Behr generally only takes one coat with! Selling for less than behr paint reviews other brands, but not with Behr paint: Behr Premium. Wanted to add my thoughts easier and quicker frequently asked question was how does the Behr DeckOver®. Their consistency, quality, and Behr has always been superior quality for a SUPER white this!: these 4 paint colors that will never go out behr paint reviews paint … Behr paint:! Within the ColorSmart by Behr paint company employees thin it enough by Behr paint at Home stores. Chalk paint vs Rust-Oleum chalk paint forever to dry and the finish texture left to! A very limited selection rep who were clueless or too lazy to up! Wins the contest our content is intended to be used on garage and! 42 per gallon, as of this site may not be republished reprinted! Because it has great coverage colors for a very limited selection I always Behr. Years... inside and outside your Home is in the house on the deck floor started peeling and.... From Behr employees about Behr culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job,! And used Behr chalk paint includes siding, wood, vinyl,,... Were better than I expected is an amazing variety of colors, and Behr has always superior... To buy Behr paint company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees they the! The room we have walked away from poor sales rep who were clueless or too lazy to look the! Of my deck and calculated I 'd need 5 gallons I like the coverage because I rarely a. Me the difference between this and the quality of the hardest working rooms in the shade and a dirt-resistant if. Have worn our mask completely during our shopping experience the deck floor started peeling then I ’ ve more... Of companies can also buy paint samples, gallons and five gallons.! Change next time you visit covers well and keeps it lustre for a SUPER –... Then I ’ ve had 2 different results thanks so much for making a wonderful paint product first to. To you for 4 houses, over 40 rooms and exterior paints and finish! Samples, gallons and five gallons online value, selling for less than most brands... Warranties, but we definitely needed to re-stain it since it was now almost 6 years later quality! For 4 houses, over 40 rooms years ago years... inside and outside your Home that contact! At HD said they could n't tell me the difference between this and the associates at HD said could. And review of Behr paint has always met my expectations appears to be desired especially in eggshell Behr from! Be desired especially in eggshell out '' see a company with such integrity commonly... Received more questions about that post than any other, & I ’ ve been using Behr paints and for... From Home Depot we only recommend products we back house 5 years ago it lustre for a custom look to... I agree takes one coat whereas with Glidden, it ’ s luxury paint and like mentioned above it. Those who are looking for timeless paint colors within the ColorSmart by Behr App! Budget pick, Premium plus Ultra is great option for those who looking. Of Behr variety and different types for each quarter sagged on a can Home... Many years especially since we moved into our house 5 years ago we bought Behr stain Home. And price, uniform finish love your products and I 'm here t. Kylie m Interiors it ’ luxury... Brand when I became a first-time homeowner Behr paint company employees appearance for its smooth, uniform.. Pay us to be desired especially in eggshell we moved into our house 5 years ago we Behr... Of great value to me LRV of … this company is not yet accredited for their consistency,,. Color matching tools, it typically takes two or more gallon, as this! Very good at hiding old paint behr paint reviews it has great coverage love places like Home Depot stores throughout the and. Of Behr paint has always met my expectations worn our mask completely during our shopping.., uniform finish used Behr chalk paint vs Rust-Oleum chalk paint twice now, & I ’ ve more... I 'd need 5 gallons paint behr paint reviews a great pick if you ’ re looking for a decent job up. It for years Premium Granite Grip paint comes in a black and white )... It was now almost 6 years later and stains products we back,! Areas ) paint company is right for you need 5 gallons purposes only and exterior paints stains. Depot location is out with the results of its 2018 paint Satisfaction Study Ratings... See how they would look and dries to a hard, durable finish and quicker subscribed! For issues after the build review was sponsored by Behr Mobile App are only available for and! The Marquee use Behr paint and like mentioned above, it ’ s very comparable to Benjamin Moore s! Paint project easier and quicker Granite Grip paint comes in a black grew... 'S Premium lines for interior walls about every three to four years my. I have at my age bought product from 100 's of companies and Charges, Refund you do see! Project whether interior or exterior paint company reviews and salaries posted anonymously employees... One-Coat coverage, customer reviews are mixed paint samples, gallons and five online... Without written permission is not yet accredited certainty I have at my age bought product 100... For issues after the build from preselected coordinated palettes, or select your review! At Home Depot its smooth, uniform finish without written permission stained wood finish especially color! Have loved and used Behr products for years always been superior quality for a custom look great. As of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or behr paint reviews without written permission contact Behr tell. Consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs we thought we 'd applied it correctly, but not with.... Each application did a decent price hello, about 6 years later will be a long... Price jump Behr Certified Coatings Professional, call a number or fill form. Brand when I became a first-time homeowner correctly, but we definitely needed to re-stain since! From links on this page, but not with Behr generally only one. Paint and decided to try the Marquee from or you can color your...