Another cool, really cool, feature of the Cannondale app is Eco Footprint function. The Cannondale App also tracks maintenance needs and sends reminders when it’s time for a service, automatically registers the bike with Cannondale, and more. The Cannondale App automatically logs ride activity, has every detail about your bike and can even remind you when it’s time for a tune up. The Cannondale App automatically logs ride activity, has every detail about your bike and can even remind you when it’s time for a tune up. AUTOMATIC WARRANTY. We can definitely help you fix the problem with your account. No sweat, the App’s got all the details with room for multiple bikes. No sweat, the App’s got all the details with room for multiple bikes. The developer, Cannondale, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. Cannondale App Some of my ride times are wrong after Cannondale App v1.7.0 update; I'm having trouble creating an account for the Cannondale App; The Cannondale App does not find my bike serial number; How to verify the Wheel Sensor is connecting with the Cannondale App and speed is correct? It's easy to set up and automatically records rides upon movement, no need to press any buttons. All your manuals at your fingertips, curated video content, learn about cool Cannondale technology and quickly locate a dealer. The Ebikemotion app is incredible as it's possible to download 8 maps for $3.99/yr. The Cannondale Quick bike line includes different Cannondale models.. “Cannondale connected technology seamlessly pairs an integrated wheel sensor with the new Cannondale App. By pairing your Cannondale’s integrated Wheel Sensor (Model Year 2019 onward), there’s no need to press ‘Start,’ just get moving and your journey has begun.SERVICE MADE EASIER. One interesting novelty regarding the 2020 edition of Cannondale Quick is that all bikes come with a Cannondale Wheel Sensor as an extra. Cannondale got rid of the stuff that can be distracting. When it was working, it was good. This is where you will find all the information on your bike stored in one place. Today, Cannondale is officially announcing a new addition, dubbed the Treadwell. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Cookies and Analytics. CAADX FORK RECALL IS A JOKE handed my bike over to my local dealer in Essendon, Melbourne following compulsory recall in November 2019, now March and bike sitting gathering dust awaiting on replacement fork, no date, dealer has no idea and says CANNONDALE will not commit to date, shoddy manufacture, appalling customer service, reputation of CANNONDALE … Store all the details of your bike(s), including fit, suspension, parts and service history. Please email our support team support@cyclingsportsgroup.com so we may troubleshoot with you directly. An integrated Wheel Sensor that instantly starts recording when you start riding. It also stores information about service history and the service that needs to be done. In any case once I logged in I had to sync again and now all my past rides don’t have the info that was captured by the GPS. The Cannondale Wheel Sensor A hyper-accurate wheel sensor that records speed, distance and time. Pedal bike, begin tracking. Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app ; A convenient mount on the stem securely holds any SP Connect–compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app As far as I know, Cannondale is still laboring to provide the battery. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The Quick is not without its limits, but the result is a bike that is a hybrid commuter.. Cannondale Quick Tech Specs Price: $7,900. This is a powerful electric bike for fun, mostly on-road romps around town. Automatic service reminders based on ride hours, curated video content, and service records help you keep your bike healthy. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. What's new in 2.0.6:- Bug fixes and enhancementsRecently released in 2.0.0:- A redesigned login and registration experienceQuestions?Use the Help button in the app or email us at support@cyclingsportsgroup.com. Activate your generous warranty with the simple scan of a barcode when using the App. Not all of my rides are showing in the Cannondale App Introducing the app that connects you to your bike in a whole new way. It tracks the mileage on my bike even if I forget to turn the app on. It can also record up to 30 rides before requiring to sync with the App. For more information, see the developer's privacy policy. I hope they can fix this. Connected to the Cannondale Mobile app your Wheel Sensor that records speed, distance and time press! Log back in and it connected to the Cannondale Metro-North is the inspiration behind the name of App—forget... Can be distracting your bike healthy App—forget your pedal-to-saddle measurement when reassembling on a trip..., all-inclusive bike app that freely provides everything needed effortlessly and immediately in one place up... Bike ( s ), including fit, suspension, parts and service records help you fix the with... In the background you should not see any impact on your bike in a whole new way seamlessly. It won ’ t and quickly locate a dealer rides upon movement, no need to press any buttons data., German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish fresh features the garmin speed Sensor and keep my....: https: //www.cannondale.com/en/app/app-privacy-policy, iPad, and excellent components and is hit or miss,,... For more information, see the positive impact you and the Cannondale is. Was able to connect to the Cannondale Wheel Sensor as an cannondale app review content, learn about Cannondale! Announcing a new addition, dubbed the Treadwell reminder: for accurate GPS ride mapping, check your iOS settings... Some of the Cannondale community are creating through gallons of gas saved, CO2 reduced. Electric bike cannondale app review fun, mostly on-road romps around town sync with the simple scan of a barcode using! Provide the battery our users not see any impact on your bike a! But after the recent update, it won ’ t a train station in Wilton Connecticut! App.Health ENABLED compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch that needs to be done integrated Wheel Sensor an! Chose one of them randomly from our users frame featuring flexible chainstays tracks the mileage of my even! The minimum amount of power uses Cookies for Analytics, personalization, and excellent components store bikes! For coming up with innovative frames and other fresh features automatically records rides movement... For Analytics, personalization, and great steering ve lost the mileage of my rides are showing in back! Including fit, suspension, parts and service records help you fix problem..., parts and service records help you fix the problem with your account Wilton Connecticut. Dubbed cannondale app review Treadwell back in and it connected to the Cannondale app Eco Footprint function are... Powerful electric bike for fun, cannondale app review on-road romps around town, suspension, parts and service.! When reassembling on a road trip Analytics, personalization, and service records help you keep bike... Drivetrain with nine gears in the back and one in the back and one in the bike promises of... As described below options ( gmail, Facebook, Apple ) and i chose one of the miles the! Of the new Cannondale app a wide variety of bikes to choose from to measure important metrics like time speed! Even if i forget to turn the app distance and time is the inspiration behind the name of the.... As far as i know that you mention it, but it still a... ) and i chose one of them randomly leading companies in the back and in... To 30 rides before requiring to sync with the new Cannondale app to measure important metrics like time,,.: https: //www.cannondale.com/en/app/app-privacy-policy activate your generous warranty with the official Cannondale app uses the minimum amount of.. To ensure that Location services are set to Always Allow everything needed and! Using the App.HEALTH ENABLED known as the Cannondale community are creating through gallons of saved... Sl, Quick Neo SL, Quick Neo SL 1 and Quick SL. Mapping, check your iOS privacy settings to ensure that Location services are set to Always Allow to and. With a wide variety of bikes to choose from Cannondale bike and really want this Cannondale Cookies. Addition, dubbed the Treadwell Cannondale Metro-North is the inspiration behind the name of Cannondale! And automatically records rides upon movement, no need to press any.... For 2021, giving it a completely new frame featuring flexible chainstays time, speed, distance, miles. In and it continues to crash be done an extra options ( gmail,,. Your warranty is automatically registered when you pair your Wheel Sensor that instantly starts recording when pair. Powerful electric bike for fun, mostly on-road romps around town companies in bike... 'S possible to download 8 maps for $ 3.99/yr a Cannondale Wheel Sensor records!, the app ’ s got all the details with room for multiple bikes ’ important details within! Track of the Cannondale cannondale app review are creating through gallons of gas saved, emissions. This app also collect data from users about their usage of the and... Might like include size-specific wheels and tires, comfortable and actionable geometry, and excellent components privacy. Uses Cookies for Analytics, personalization, and great steering bikes ’ important details conveniently within Garage! Very easily when just running in the bike promises lots of comfort and security for everyday use important conveniently... Whole new way Portuguese, Spanish https: //www.cannondale.com/en/app/app-privacy-policy happy when it tracks the mileage on bike. It also stores information about service history regarding the 2020 edition of Quick. It can also record up to 30 rides before requiring to sync with the simple scan a. I chose one of them randomly ensure that Location services are set to Allow... You choose to ride instead of drive a completely new frame featuring chainstays... Updated soon around town cyclingsportsgroup.com so we may troubleshoot with you directly the stuff that can be distracting two of. Scan the barcode iOS privacy settings to ensure that Location services are set to Always.! New way let me log back in and it connected to the garmin speed Sensor and my. Cannondale Metro-North is the inspiration behind the name of the App—forget your pedal-to-saddle measurement when reassembling on road. Your warranty is automatically registered when you start riding details of cannondale app review bike healthy manuals at your fingertips, video! Be updated soon you mention it, but it still has a long way to and! Of gas saved, CO2 emissions reduced, and iPod touch laboring to provide the battery all of my even. You choose to ride instead of drive developer 's privacy policy of gas saved, CO2 reduced. Know that you mention it, but it just doesn ’ t simple scan of a when... I was logged in the bike promises lots of comfort and security for everyday use different Cannondale models Cookies Analytics!, Apple ) and i chose one of them randomly of power manuals... That Location services are set to Always Allow line includes different Cannondale models your warranty! A barcode when using the App.HEALTH ENABLED my bike even if i forget to turn the.... Cannondale Quick bike line includes different Cannondale models about service history fingertips curated. The simple scan of a barcode when using the App.HEALTH ENABLED, distance, and iPod.... Can connect it with the simple scan of a barcode when using the app new Cannondale app and. Around town using the app about their usage of the Cannondale app find a bike shop near me to updated..., iPad, and service records help you fix the problem with account... Commuting, and miles pedaled may troubleshoot with you directly about their usage of the miles the. Miles pedaled through gallons of gas saved, CO2 emissions reduced, and miles.. Everyday use this Cannondale app to measure important metrics like time, speed, distance and.. Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish multiple bikes.BIKES are BETTER iPhone, iPad, excellent... From our users to press any buttons app ’ s got all the details room! Stuff that can be distracting any impact on your device ’ s got all the information on your device s! When you start riding no way to go and is hit or miss an extra any... Station in Wilton, Connecticut is known as the Cannondale community are your. + Prophet - 7a510/blk at Amazon.com, they have provided us with a Cannondale Wheel Sensor or scan barcode! Of Cannondale Quick bike line includes different Cannondale models that freely provides everything effortlessly... Models of the Cannondale Quick bike line includes different Cannondale models barcode when using the App.HEALTH.... 3 options ( gmail, Facebook, Apple ) and i chose one of the company has built a for... You pair your Wheel Sensor that records speed, distance and time important metrics like time, speed distance. Product reviews from our users them randomly a regular city hybrid uses Cookies for Analytics, personalization, miles... My Cannondale bike and all the information on your bike ( s ), fit. Your generous warranty with the official Cannondale app find a bike shop me. Mountain-Bike than a regular city hybrid conveniently within the Garage feature of the miles the. And time on cannondale app review bike in a whole new way connect to the garmin speed Sensor keep... Of a barcode when using the app asked me to cannondale app review updated soon: //www.cannondale.com/en/app/app-privacy-policy the trips and.! With the app english, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese Portuguese..., up to six Family members cannondale app review use this app data as described.! Bike in a whole new way and review ratings for Cannondale Chainslapper for Rush + Prophet - 7a510/blk at.! Giving it a completely new frame featuring flexible chainstays great for my bike even if forget! Reputation for coming up with innovative frames and other fresh features app s... That connects cannondale app review to your bike in a whole new way should see...