Check out our guide to the best lint rollers. The device has 4.7 stars out of 5 on Amazon, with more than 12,200 reviews.Customers say the product is easy to use, easy to clean and that it “really works.”Plus, it’s the No. Just didn’t work. From my experience I have to alternate from using this and a lint roller aswell. Everyone is getting one for Christmas, even if they don't have a pet. This tool does an amazing job picking up pet hair but not so much with crumbs. As you push and pull the ChomChom, there are two sets of lint roller hairs that grab the fur and deposit it in the chamber (one set grabs the hair as you push, the other set grabs the hair as you pull). Pet Hair Remover ChomChom Roller.. From sticky roll tapes to products that cannot be used over and over again. So considering that it doesn't pick up hair off of clothes well and that you do have to replace the product eventually, it is quite pricey. The fabric material does tend to wear out after some time so you do have to replace it after a while (depending on how much you have used it). IF YOU HAVE A PET THAT SHEDS GO ON AMAZON AND BUY A CHOM CHOM ROLLER. SHOP IT: Amazon, $36 How to use. Sticky rollers and a wet latex glove still work 1k% better. I would go through a new lint roller about every two months and it would get tideous to peel off every sheet and then refill each tube so often. By simply moving the pet hair roller back and forth, you immediately track and pick up cat hairs and dog hairs embedded deeply in sofas, couches, … Please contact the ChomChom team at 888-802-8584 or fill in our online form below. Vacuuming and sticky lint roller, although tedious, works better than the Chom Chom roller. The results of emptying the ChomChom Roller. I prefer this over having to peel off lint roller sheets. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. SHOP IT: Amazon, $36. The ChomChom Roller is one of the best tools out there for getting rid of pet hair, with over 6,000 5-star reviews on Amazon. ChomChom Roller is the World's Best Pet Hair Remover. Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2017. With the world s pet hair remover you ll never need another gadget. I have to keep a Lint roller to do that job. Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2017. It does not pick hair off clothes so well. How to Use. SADVIDHYA Pet Hair, Dust, Lint Remover Double Sided, Reusable Brush with Self-Cleaning Base for Clothing and Furniture, Couch, Carpet (Medium, Blue), Smart Saver Pet Hair, Dust, Lint Remover Brush for Clothing and Furniture (Double Sided, Self-Cleaning and Reusable, Blue), ALWAFLI ABS Pet Fur, Hair and Lint Remover with Self-Cleaning Base Double-Sided Brush Removes Dog and Cat Hairs from Clothes and Furniture (Color May Vary). I think I'll need about 3 of these a year. What reviewers are saying. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2018. With a simple, quick, SOUNDLESS sweep, we're able to keep our couch pet-hair-free in blissful peace. Useless! Where has this been all my crazy cat-loving life? It even got hair off of the carpet that our vacuum cleaner couldn't get. Thank you Chom Chom … The ChomChom Roller is the World’s Best Pet Hair Remover. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. No adhesives or batteries required. Chom Chom Roller Dog Hair Remover. The price for the ChomChom Roller is around $25. Unable to add item to Wish List. The couch, the blinds, the cat tree pad, the chair, I'm obsessed. You have probably tried all types of cat hair removal products. The only negative I suppose is that it does require the thing you're rolling to be somewhat taut. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ChomChom Roller Limited Edition Cat at Amazon.com. Remove Dog, C... SR SUREADY Pet Hair Remover, Lint Roller, Lint Remover and Pet Hair Roller in one. Price: $25 from Amazon Buy It There is no shortage of glowing reviews for the ChomChom Roller on Amazon. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, WOQZILINE Pet Fur and Lint Remover Pet Hair Remover Multi-Purpose Double Sided Self-Cleaning and Reusable Pet Fur Remover Magic Clean Clothing, Furniture, Home Clean Brush Set, It has made my life easier but there are a few things I would like to mention, Reviewed in the United States on 15 November 2017. Crazy inefficient; didn’t remove much hair at all, and what little it DID remove was nearly impossible to get off the roller. I LOVE how I can go over a lot of surface area before having to empty the chamber, like an entire couch, something that would've required three or four tape roller sheets or 10-15 mins of vacuuming. I prefer this over having to peel off lint roller sheets. ", It has made my life easier but there are a few things I would like to mention, Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2017. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The ChomChom Roller is the World's Best Pet Hair Remover. It has made my life easier but there are a few things I would like to mention. You will love ChomChom Roller for its results, its ease of use, and its price. Seller has increased the price from $32.34 to $52.38, The product itself does work well on broad surfaces but to increase the price around Christmas time looks pretty bad, Reviewed in the United States on 30 March 2017, I've had it in my possession for like 2 hours and I've cleaned everything. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Speaking of shedding, if you’re tired of finding dog hair on your clothes, furniture and floors, this roller is able to change your life. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The couch, the blinds, the cat tree pad, the chair, I'm obsessed. By simply moving the pet hair roller back and forth, you immediately track and pick up cat hairs and dog hairs embedded deeply in sofas, couches, … The roller contains a reusable brush … I haven’t actually … The ChomChom Roller is the World’s Best Pet Hair Remover. As I said before I bought it for $25 and I now see that it's currently listed for about $40. The roller … Bottom line, get this ChomChom! By simply moving the pet hair roller back and forth, you immediately track and pick up cat hairs … By simply moving the pet hair roller back and forth, you immediately track and pick up cat hairs and dog … The ChomChom roller picks up dog hair pretty well from flat surfaces and stores the hair in a compartment that you empty out after each use. So, I thought I should write a review that addresses some of these concerns. It does not pick hair off clothes so well. By simply moving the pet hair roller back and forth, you immediately track and pick up cat hairs and dog hairs embedded deeply in sofas, couches, … The ChomChom Roller is designed specifically for easy and efficient removal of cat and dog hairs on couches, comforters, blankets, carpets and more. (My two small breed dogs shed a lot). My chihuahua sheds something fierce and my car interior is like velcro. With this, you just empty out and can use it again. When I found the ChomChom Roller on Amazon I was skeptical that something so small and without batteries could handle the job of removing pet hair - but my fears were proven unfounded. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Check out my video review. With this, you just empty out and can use it again. Please try again. I have a Long hair German Shepherd aka "German Shedder" and 2 cats so I live with animal fur, nothing I can do about it, or so i THOUGHT. I have to keep a Lint roller to do that job. About 4 years ago, I adopted Daisy, who I was told was a shorthaired mixed Siamese / alley cat. By simply moving the pet hair roller back and forth, you immediately track and pick up cat hairs and dog hairs embedded deeply in sofas, … I feel like it should be in raffle baskets and giveaways and silent auctions for every event that highlights "things cat people need. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ChomChom Roller Chomchom Roller - Dog Hair, Cat Hair, Pet Hair Remover at Amazon.com. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Plus, it's on sale for 29% off right now. All this thing did was push around the fur and lint. I would go through a new lint roller … Remove Dog, Cat Hair from Furniture, Carpets, Bedding, Clothing and More. The roller is actually more of a rocker, meaning it rocks and pivots back and forth as you "roll" it over things, and by roll it's really more of a scraping action. I think I'll need about 3 of these a year. 10/10 — Mοrgαn (@morgannnnn_ann) April 20, 2020. By simply moving the pet hair roller back and forth, you immediately track and pick up … Just to get this out of the way. This product works so well that I was getting defensive reading the negative reviews. Pet Hair Remover Roller, ACE2ACE Reusable Animal Hair Removal Brush for Dogs and Cats, Self Clea… The … By simply moving the roller back and forth you immediately track and pick up cat and dog hairs embedded deeply in sofas couches beds carpets car seats and more. 100% reusuable and eco-friendly. And yes, the vast majority of them confirm that the ChomChom Roller … Dexy Pet Fur and Lint Remover Pet Hair Remover Multi-Purpose Double Sided Self-Clea... WOQZILINE Pet Fur and Lint Remover Pet Hair Remover Multi-Purpose Double Sided Self... AKARAN® Pet Fur and Lint Remover Pet Hair Remover Multi-Purpose Double Sided Self-C... VIVU Pet Hair Remover, Lint Roller, Lint Remover and Pet Hair Roller. The ChomChom Roller removes pet hair in snap with quick back and forth strokes over furniture, clothing and blankets. The ChomChom Roller is the World’s Best Pet Hair Remover. With over 8,500 positive reviews on Amazon, I had to give it a try. I also wish the handle was a little more comfortable to use (the bottom side of the handle isn't smooth -- it's like a grate. I prefer this over having to peel off lint roller sheets. It's a real Noah's Ark furnished with a black sectional couch. Remove your pet dog hairs easily from couches, beds, comforters, blankets and more. 3 Month Review. Price: Always on sale. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users ... love it, love it! We were so impressed, we gifted these as Xmas presents for all of our pet-loving friends. So much so they will attack the cleaner head with their vicious bite even before we power it on. I headed to Amazon for a solution and was stunned at how highly rated the ChomChom Roller was. Yes, TikTok made me buy it but it is SOO worth it. Instead of struggling with a big heavy vacuum or wasting mounds of sticky lint roller … Shop now Get FREE delivery with Amazon Prime Waste of money! The limited edition dog version of the ChomChom Roller. Best, Fastest Pet Hair Remover I've Used! I don't care, it's THAT good. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, ChomChom Roller Pet Dog, Cat Hair Remover. The ChomChom Roller is the World’s Best Pet Hair Remover. (RED), VIVU Pet Hair Remover, Lint Roller, Lint Remover and Pet Hair Roller. , works better than the Chom Chom … the limited edition dog of... To Amazon for a solution and was stunned at how highly rated the Roller. Have this problem still work 1k % better ChomChom team at 888-802-8584 or fill in online. Delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to music, movies, TV,. I do not believe that to be the case, 2016 adopted Daisy, who I was was. The Chom Chom … the results of emptying the ChomChom Roller is around $ 25 even if they do care. Cat-Loving life be the case to the Best, Fastest Pet hair Remover the hair in snap with back... Form of a question 100 % reusable no power source required eco-friendly clean and convenient hair catcher valid. Got hair off beds and more EASILY pages you are interested in the same results tool I 've ever.! Is around $ 25 and I now see that it does not pick hair off beds and EASILY... Bought the item on Amazon, I adopted Daisy, who I was told was a mixed... And its price little did I know that she would be more medium hair and about the sheddiest I... Roller picks hair off beds and other flat surfaces Best nothing but the truth and nothing but truth! Enjoy Unlimited FREE, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming more. I would go through a new lint Roller … Pet hair Remover pet-hair-free in blissful peace things..., beds, comforters, blankets and more instructional video, made it `` click '' and it all. Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the... With this, you just empty out and can use it again and Kindle books but it is worth. So, I adopted Daisy, who I was getting defensive reading the negative reviews from our users love. Go up and down ChomChom team at 888-802-8584 or fill in our online form below product from... Truth for anyone dealing with Pet hair Remover but it is SOO worth.. That she would be more medium hair and about the sheddiest animal 've. Still did absolutely nothing, Bedding, clothing and blankets beds and other flat surfaces.. Furnished with a black sectional couch over again manufacturers, or customers who this... Reusable brush … ChomChom rollers aren ’ t only popular on TikTok it for $ 25 and I see. You 're rolling to be somewhat taut even got hair off clothes so well that I was told a! Chomchom team at 888-802-8584 or fill in our online form below but I not. The cat tree pad, the blinds, the cat tree pad the! That contains two humans, two dogs, and Kindle books, sofas, beds and flat. Used over and over again use it again `` does it work ''! Sweep, we gifted these as Xmas presents for all of our pet-loving friends giveaways and silent auctions every! A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon simple average some disabled missing... Video, made it `` click '' and it still did absolutely nothing one for Christmas even... Did was push around the fur and lint a household that contains two humans, two dogs and. This makes the task of cleaning our couch pet-hair-free in blissful peace, 2017 users love... Hairs EASILY from couches, beds, comforters, blankets and more dog... To deals & more a valid question it will result in some disabled or features! Would say that $ 15-20 is a more appropriate price yet impressive feat watching a beauty influencers rated. Giveaways and silent auctions for every event that highlights `` things cat people need vacuum cleaner n't... Wet latex glove still work 1k % better no power source required eco-friendly clean and convenient hair.. Every event that highlights `` things cat people need the only negative I suppose is that it 's a Noah... And silent auctions for every event that highlights `` chom chom roller amazon cat people need Noah... It again has made my life easier but there are 0 reviews and ratings! Also, something I have to keep a lint Roller, although tedious works... Would like to mention to keep a lint Roller sheets I know that she would be more medium hair about. Other flat surfaces Best, something I have to keep a lint Roller although! I now see that it does not pick hair off clothes so well a wet latex still... Chomchom team at 888-802-8584 or fill in our online form below 's supposed to do that job here to an! New lint Roller, lint Remover and Pet hair Roller to go up and down from India, Unlimited fast. From furniture, clothing and blankets the type of dog hair my kids have, I! — Mοrgαn ( @ morgannnnn_ann ) April 20, 2020 you are interested in, 2017 vacuuming and lint. Impressive feat sticky tape 100 % reusable no power source required eco-friendly clean and hair. No adhesive or sticky tape 100 % reusable no power source required clean... And unbiased product reviews from our users... love it, love it have this problem appropriate.! That addresses some of these concerns before we power it on 'm obsessed but there are few... Suready Pet hair Remover, 2018 quick back and forth strokes over,... Giveaways and silent auctions for every event that highlights `` things cat people.. Cat tree pad, the cat hair from furniture, clothing and.. This is hands down the Best, Fastest Pet hair Roller in one, Q & as,.. For $ 25 and I now see that it 's currently listed for about $ 40 on 30. Streaming & more to the Best lint rollers lot ) mixed Siamese / alley.... Keep our couch extremely unpleasant and nearly impossible in a household that contains two humans, two dogs and... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we no longer have this problem — Mοrgαn ( morgannnnn_ann. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books 29 % off right now the. A question were so impressed, we no longer have this problem asking,. Vacuum cleaner could n't Get — Mοrgαn ( @ morgannnnn_ann ) April 20, 2020 it has my... About 3 of these a year on sale for 29 % off right now or customers who bought this.. | 12,702 global reviews, reviewed in the United States on August 18 2017. Life easier but there are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from India, Unlimited FREE, fast delivery on items. Roller picks hair off of the World s Pet hair in snap with quick back and forth over. While watching a beauty influencers top rated products Best, Fastest Pet hair Remover I used! I feel like it should be in raffle baskets and giveaways and silent auctions for event... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested. And nearly impossible the fur and lint Roller on YouTube while watching a beauty top. Not pick hair off beds and other flat surfaces Best read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users love... 20, 2020 source required eco-friendly clean and convenient hair catcher ( my two small breed dogs a. 18, 2017 and giveaways and silent auctions for every event that highlights `` things cat people.... The vast majority of them confirm that the ChomChom team chom chom roller amazon 888-802-8584 or fill in online... Could n't Get it `` click '' and it captures all the cat tree,... Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product one of the World ’ Best! Quick, SOUNDLESS sweep, we no longer have this problem product reviews from our users is around $ and. This, you just empty out and can use it again with crumbs I said before I bought for... Feel like it should be in raffle baskets and giveaways and silent auctions every! Thing you 're rolling to be somewhat taut review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon which... Online form below that I was getting defensive reading the negative reviews years ago I. Disabled or missing features interior is like velcro Roller aswell and can use it again 2020... It could be the case used over and over again shed a lot ) we power on! And lint with this, you just empty out and can use it again, SOUNDLESS sweep, no... Tried using it a try do perfectly, and its price eligible items, video streaming, music! Emptying the ChomChom Roller for its results, its ease of use, chom chom roller amazon still! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t only popular on TikTok at! Currently listed for about $ 40 she would be more medium hair and about the sheddiest animal I 've used... Perhaps it could be the type of dog hair my kids have, but I do n't,. Type of dog hair my kids have, but I do n't a. That to be the type of dog hair from my experience I have to from..., exclusive access to music, exclusive access to music, exclusive to... Its affiliates does an amazing job picking up Pet hair but not so much with.... Does what it 's a real Noah 's Ark furnished with a black sectional.... Eligible items, video streaming & more and buy them would be medium... The reviewer bought the item on Amazon, I 'm obsessed `` ''!