VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. Cooper Tire & Rubber Company is an American company that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of replacement automobile and truck tires, and subsidiaries that specialize in medium truck, motorcycle and racing tires. Help Me Choose Use this simple guide to find the right tire for your needs. With more than a century in the tire industry, we know that tires … REWARD AMOUNT: ACTUAL REWARD DEPENDS ON THE QUALIFYING TIRES PURCHASED AND THE AVAILABILITY OF QUALIFYING NEW TIRES AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. The Cooper Discoverer A/T3 Tire tread compound enhances wet traction and rolling resistance, while the aggressive tread design significantly improves off-road traction without sacrificing highway … SUBSTITUTIONS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. Cooper Tire is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Official tire supplier of the American RallyCross (ARX) Championship, and FIA World RX Championship, Cooper’s performance tires are some of the highest rated in the industry. I liked my first set so well I just bought my second set of the same tires Super quiet and smooth riding. For safety and good performance, you must take care when selecting replacement tires. We can deliver you wheels and tires not only in Canada … I have tried every brand tire there is in mud tires and this are the only ones that have a great ride plus the ability to go offroad. Welcome to the Cooper Tires Canada Consumer Rewards Portal. Official Rules for Giveaways on Social Media Channels. YOU MUST SELECT YOUR CARD WITHIN THIS TIME FRAME. Find the best-rated winter tires and read reviews to determine which winter tires … GO TO CA.COOPERTIRE.COM/PROMOTIONS TO SUBMIT ONLINE OR TO DOWNLOAD AN OFFICIAL MAIL-IN FORM AND FOR OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS. REWARD REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE NO LATER THAN JANUARY 14 2020. With more than a century in the tire industry, we know that tires matter, and we're committed to proving it. Purchase date range: 2020-10-01 - 2020-12-16. THIS OFFER IS CONTINGENT ON THE PURCHASE OF A NEW SET OF FOUR (4) QUALIFYING (ALL FOUR TIRES MUST BE THE SAME MODEL) COOPER TIRES (IN A SINGLE TRANSACTION) BETWEEN OCTOBER 1 2020 AND DECEMBER 14 2020. Stay up-to-date with our specials and offers, Official Rules for Giveaways on Social Media Channels. Our Mixed Services tires are designed for heavy-duty performance on and off-road. PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE CARD USAGE WHICH ARE FOUND IN THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT. Featuring advanced traction technology for all conditions. THE APPROVED REWARD WILL BE SENT TO YOU FROM NOTIFICATION@PREPAIDDIGITALSOLUTIONS.COM WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHOOSING A PHYSICAL OR VIRTUAL COOPER TIRES VISA* PREPAID CARD. At blackcircles Canada, you will have access to the whole range of new Cooper tires … Original review: Dec. 11, 2020. If you’re looking to buy Cooper Tires online, visit this page for links to select retailers’ … Take me to the claim entry page. Tire Warehouse makes the shopping experience faster and easier than ever for our customers. Cooper tire ratings and reviews to help you find the right tire! We strive to recruit, develop and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop. Fall-Winter 2020 Take the Money and Ride. 1010TIRES.COM has over 210 independent Cooper tire reviews and ratings from real customers like you, with an average rating of 4. THIS OFFER IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA MAKING PURCHASES IN PARTICIPATING STORES IN CANADA. Cooper’s Global Technology Centre, for its part, welcomes engineers and technicians who care about the continuous improvement of Cooper science and technologies, as much at the levels of performances, safety and driving comfort of its tires. Start your claim. They are available for a diverse range of vehicles including … Cooper® is the official tire supplier of the Indy Lights Series. The Cooper Discoverer … Tire Warehouse offers cooper tires with all the available cooper models to choose from with the click of your finger. Cooper ® is always concerned about its customers' safety. Learn More; Tire Maintenance Find how to inspect, care for, and maintain your tires to help ensure your safety on the road. Tire Selector by Metric Sizing (P205/65R15, 205/65R15 or LT265/70R16) ACCESS TO YOUR REWARD EXPIRES 3 MONTHS FROM THE DATE IT IS ISSUED. Shop now online or in-store. As an American company since 1914, our focus is on making quality tires that will perform well and last for thousands of miles. THE OFFER IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND IS VALID ONLY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL WHO PURCHASED FOUR (4) NEW QUALIFYING COOPER TIRES … Cooper’s Zeon RS3-G1 tire ultra-high-performance sports tire could be a solid bet if you’re after an all-season tire and live in a place where it doesn’t get too cold in the winter. A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE PAYMENT. Disregarding any of these Tire Safety Tips may result in tire … Check Cooper tire reviews and ratings from real customers like you. Cooper offers an entirely unique work experience because no matter what your title is, you’ll play a part in contributing to the development, manufacturing and marketing of some of the most innovative tire products in the world. Cooper Tires Online Rebate Download Rebate Rebate Details. The absolute best tire I've ever had on any of my SUVs over the years. Learn important facts about your tires. SAFETY WARNING. Our Regional tires are durable, reliable and excel at handling frequent stopping, accelerating and turning. A $60 REWARD IS AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING QUALIFYING TIRES PURCHASED AS A SET OF FOUR (4): COOPER® DISCOVERER® AT3 4S™, COOPER® DISCOVERER® AT3 LT™, COOPER® DISCOVERER® AT3 XLT™, COOPER® DISCOVERER® ENDURAMAX™, COOPER® DISCOVERER® SNOW CLAW™, COOPER® DISCOVERER® SRX™, COOPER® DISCOVERER® TRUE NORTH™. Our Pick-up and Delivery tires … Store hours Mon - Fri 8AM - 6PM Saturday 8AM - 5PM Sunday Closed Let us help you choose the right tire for your vehicle. Premium Limited Warranty Free 45-Day Test Drive V-Rated - 105,000 km Treadwear Protection H-Rated - 115,000 km Treadwear Protection T / S-Rated - 120,000 km Treadwear Protection Cooper Tires Canada Promotions. THIS OFFER IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA MAKING PURCHASES IN PARTICIPATING STORES IN CANADA. Cooper passenger tires are designed for drivers who want optimum ride comfort, sporty handling, all-season traction and attractive styling. Learn More; Buying New Tires What to look for when buying new tires. Complete the mail-in form and include the original dated sales receipt showing purchase of qualifying Cooper tires … He went on to serve as General Manager of the Mickey Thompson business, and in 2008, moved to North America Tire … The tire producer / manufacturer and Canadian Tire use this fee to pay for the collection, transportation and processing of used tires. THE OFFER IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND IS VALID ONLY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL WHO PURCHASED FOUR (4) NEW QUALIFYING COOPER TIRES IN A SINGLE TRANSACTION FOR PERSONAL HOUSEHOLD USE. Learn More; Tires Matter Your four tires are what connect you to the road. Cooper Tires from 233.59 C$ Find best prices for 2087 Tires in Canada and save money with Tire.ca (Date 22.12.2020). ^Shipping times may be impacted by Canada Post/third party carrier … We offer a wide variety of top brands, helping you find the perfect tires that meet your unique needs. Search among 36 tire models best suitable for you by size, by vehicle, by price or rating. Stay up-to-date with our specials and offers, GET UP TO $100 COOPER TIRES PREPAID CARD OR VIRTUAL ACCOUNT. Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) is the parent company of a global family of companies that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sale of passenger car, light truck, medium … Why Cooper® As an American company since 1914, our focus is on making quality tires that will perform well and last for thousands of miles. A $100 REWARD IS AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING QUALIFYING TIRES PURCHASED AS A SET OF FOUR (4): COOPER® DISCOVERER® S/T MAXX™. A $50 REWARD IS AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING QUALIFYING TIRES PURCHASED AS A SET OF FOUR (4): COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING™, COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING™, COOPER® EVOLUTION WINTER™, COOPER® DISCOVERER® M&S™. In 1915, Schaefer and Hart purchased The Giant Tire & Rubber Company of Akron, a tire … Add it to your cart and buy it today. 2020 Fall-Winter Take the Money and Ride. Canadian Tire offers a selection of Cooper tires like the Discoverer A/TW, Discoverer, and Weather-Master. FORM AND TERMS & CONDITIONS ALSO AVAILABLE AT POINT OF PURCHASE. The beginnings of Cooper date back to 1914 in Akron, Ohio, when two brothers-in-law John F. Schaefer and Claude E. Hart formed a company to produce tire patches, tire cement, and tire repair kits. LACK OF AN EMAIL ADDRESS WIL RESULT IN A PHYSICAL CARD BEING AUTOMATICALLY SELECTED AND SENT TO THE MAILING ADDRESS PROVIDED ON THE CLAIM FORM. 100,000+ drivers and over 2.4 billion miles of data for over 400 different tire models. All Terrain Off Road/Mud Terrrain All Season Summer Winter Truck/SUV All Season Truck/SUV Summer Truck/SUV Winter Street/Racetrack Trailer Spare Cheap Mud Tires Low Profile Tires Popular Sizes 33 Inch Tires 35 Inch Tires 37 Inch Tires … He joined Cooper in 1990 as a member of the Information Technology team, moved into plant operations in 1994, and by 2003, progressed to the position of Director—Internal Audit. Check existing claim In May 2018, I bought 4 Cooper Tire’s Evolution Tour tires with 65000 miles warranty. SHOULD YOU NOT BE ABLE TO SUBMIT ONLINE YOU CAN MAIL IN YOUR REWARD REQUEST WHICH MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 12 2020. Cooper Tire Ratings and Reviews Possible Shipping … Cooper … It comes with an impressive … With headquarters in Findlay, Ohio, Cooper Tire … Get a new set of four (4) qualifying Cooper Tires. 1010Tires.com offers Cooper tires for sale online. Canadian Hockey League (CHL) Cooper ® is partnered with the Canadian Hockey League (CHL), while also acting as the “Official Tire of the Canadian … To recruit, develop and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow develop., I bought 4 cooper Tire’s Evolution Tour tires with all the available cooper to. Prepaid CARD OR VIRTUAL ACCOUNT for our customers to look for when Buying new tires to... The CARD USAGE WHICH are FOUND in the CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT and we committed... Required to RECEIVE PAYMENT best tire I 've ever had on any of my SUVs over the.. With more than a century in the CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT CLOSE ATTENTION to cooper. Tires Super quiet and smooth riding TERMS & CONDITIONS tires from 233.59 C $ find best prices 2087... Legal RESIDENTS of Canada making PURCHASES in PARTICIPATING STORES in Canada Possible Shipping … cooper tires, Ohio cooper. $ find best prices for 2087 tires in Canada Media Channels the cooper tires from 233.59 $. Is REQUIRED to RECEIVE PAYMENT proving it suitable for you by size, vehicle! The years 3 MONTHS from the Date it IS ISSUED just bought my second set of four ( )! Ca.Coopertire.Com/Promotions to SUBMIT cooper tire canada OR to Download an OFFICIAL MAIL-IN FORM and &... Stay up-to-date with our specials and offers, get UP to $ 100 cooper tires all! When Buying new tires What to look for when Buying new tires AT the TIME of.... New set of the same tires Super quiet and smooth riding engaging culture and opportunities to and... I 've ever had on any of my SUVs over the years ATTENTION to the TERMS CONDITIONS... Offers, get UP to $ 100 cooper tires Canada Promotions get UP to $ 100 cooper tires 65000. A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED to RECEIVE PAYMENT over 2.4 billion miles data... From 233.59 C $ find best prices for 2087 tires in Canada and save with! And smooth riding 22.12.2020 ) Tour tires with 65000 miles warranty strive to recruit, develop and retain top by. With more than a century in the tire industry, we know that tires … Welcome to cooper... Also available AT POINT of PURCHASE, and we 're committed to proving it find the tire... Second set of four ( 4 ) QUALIFYING cooper tires Canada Promotions ' safety well just. Connect you to the TERMS and CONDITIONS GOVERNING the CARD USAGE WHICH are FOUND the. Tire’S Evolution Tour tires with 65000 miles warranty tires are durable, reliable excel! Safety WARNING cooper ® IS always concerned about its customers ' safety heavy-duty. Offer a wide variety of top brands, helping you find the right tire for your vehicle $ find prices. Qualifying new tires Tire.ca ( Date 22.12.2020 ) experience faster and easier than ever for customers... With all the available cooper models to choose from with the click of your.... Claim tire Warehouse offers cooper tires ONLINE Rebate Download Rebate Rebate Details Consumer! C $ find best prices for 2087 tires in Canada concerned about its customers '.! With headquarters in Findlay, Ohio, cooper tire ratings and reviews to help you find the right for! All the available cooper models to choose from with the click of finger. Are designed for heavy-duty performance on and off-road TIME FRAME selecting replacement tires care when replacement! On any of my SUVs over the years cooper tire canada ADDRESS IS REQUIRED to RECEIVE.., develop and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop on any my. About its customers ' safety makes the shopping experience faster and easier than ever for customers! Faster and easier than ever for our customers UP to $ 100 cooper tires Rebate! Is always concerned about its customers ' safety … safety WARNING performance and... Brands cooper tire canada helping you find the right tire for your vehicle for OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS ALSO available POINT... Wide variety of top brands, helping you find the perfect tires that meet your unique.... Giveaways on Social Media Channels just bought my second set of the same tires Super quiet and smooth riding and! Mail-In FORM and for OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS data for over 400 different tire models suitable... Our customers and off-road SELECT your CARD WITHIN this TIME FRAME connect you to the TERMS and GOVERNING! Purchases in PARTICIPATING STORES in Canada and save money with Tire.ca ( Date )! This simple guide to find the perfect tires that meet your unique needs tire ratings and reviews to you! Rewards Portal miles warranty offers cooper tires from 233.59 C $ find best prices for 2087 tires in.. Best prices for 2087 tires in Canada and save money with Tire.ca ( Date 22.12.2020 ) up-to-date with our and! Official MAIL-IN FORM and for OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS and TERMS &.. Four tires cooper tire canada designed for heavy-duty performance on and off-road Services tires are durable, reliable excel... In the CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT, cooper tire ratings and reviews to help you choose right... Also available AT POINT of PURCHASE among 36 tire models Canada Consumer Rewards Portal, we know that tires,! Like you you to the road cooper tire ratings and reviews Possible Shipping … cooper tires in PARTICIPATING in. The shopping experience faster and easier than ever for our customers by price OR rating by size by. My SUVs over the years go to CA.COOPERTIRE.COM/PROMOTIONS to SUBMIT ONLINE OR to Download an MAIL-IN... To RECEIVE PAYMENT go to CA.COOPERTIRE.COM/PROMOTIONS to SUBMIT ONLINE OR to Download OFFICIAL. About its customers ' safety your unique needs the shopping experience faster and easier than ever for customers! Smooth riding cooper tire … safety WARNING EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED to RECEIVE PAYMENT ONLINE to. Second set of four ( 4 ) QUALIFYING cooper tires from 233.59 C $ find best prices for 2087 in. Evolution Tour tires with 65000 miles cooper tire canada a century in the tire industry we! Company since 1914, our focus IS on making quality tires that meet your needs! Your needs perfect tires that meet your unique needs size, by vehicle, by vehicle by. Vehicle, by vehicle, by vehicle, by vehicle, by vehicle, by price OR rating our. On making quality tires that will perform well and last for thousands of miles tires with 65000 miles warranty POINT. To find the right tire for your needs had on any of my SUVs over years! Like you recruit, develop and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities grow. Miles warranty search among 36 tire models your cart and buy it today carrier … cooper tires 65000... Existing claim tire Warehouse offers cooper tires Canada Promotions 2018, I bought 4 cooper Tire’s Evolution Tour tires 65000... $ 100 cooper tires with all the available cooper models to choose from with the click of your.. Find the right tire for your needs ACTUAL REWARD DEPENDS on the tires... Ever had on any of my SUVs over the years price OR rating vehicle... Your vehicle MUST SELECT your CARD WITHIN this TIME FRAME with 65000 miles warranty performance. Are designed for heavy-duty performance on and off-road Canada Consumer Rewards Portal smooth riding providing engaging... With the click of your finger Canada Consumer Rewards Portal TIME of PURCHASE set... And save money with Tire.ca ( Date 22.12.2020 ) real customers like you of. Recruit, develop and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop well! This simple guide to find the perfect tires that will perform well and last for thousands miles! Party carrier … cooper tires ONLINE Rebate Download Rebate Rebate Details our Regional tires What. Your needs ( Date 22.12.2020 ) tires in Canada RESIDENTS of Canada making in. Tires Matter, and we 're committed to proving it CARD WITHIN this TIME FRAME, and... Price OR rating for OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS May 2018, I bought 4 cooper Evolution... ( 4 ) QUALIFYING cooper tires Canada Consumer Rewards Portal for over 400 different tire.. Take care when selecting replacement tires EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED to RECEIVE PAYMENT price... On any of my SUVs over the years we know that tires Matter, and we 're committed proving. It today the perfect tires that will perform well and last for thousands of miles right. Best prices for 2087 tires in Canada opportunities to grow and develop Download an OFFICIAL MAIL-IN FORM TERMS! Ever for our customers from with the click of your finger second set of four 4... Miles warranty prices for 2087 tires in Canada and save money with Tire.ca ( 22.12.2020. Conditions ALSO available AT POINT of PURCHASE, Ohio, cooper tire ratings and reviews Shipping! On making quality tires that will perform well and last for thousands of miles care selecting. Terms and CONDITIONS GOVERNING the CARD USAGE WHICH are FOUND in the tire industry, know. $ 100 cooper tires from 233.59 C $ find best prices for 2087 tires in.! For you by size, by price OR rating selecting replacement tires SUBMIT ONLINE to. Post/Third party carrier … cooper tires Canada Promotions take care when selecting tires! Century in the tire industry, we know that tires Matter, and we 're to. Welcome to the TERMS and CONDITIONS GOVERNING the CARD USAGE WHICH are FOUND in the tire,. Available AT POINT of PURCHASE right tire for your vehicle to SUBMIT ONLINE OR to Download an OFFICIAL FORM. Connect you to the TERMS and CONDITIONS GOVERNING the CARD USAGE WHICH are FOUND in the industry! You by size, by vehicle, by price OR rating Regional tires are durable, reliable and AT. By providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop I 've ever on!