The GAMO Swarm Fusion 10X G2 Air Rifle has GAMO's Whisper Fusion sound suppression technology, designed to quiet down their spring & gas piston-powered airguns and mitigate the “twang.” Once mounted to the Recoil Reducing Rail, the recoil stresses to internal components of the scope are reduced by almost 100%. The Gamo Swarm Maxxim 10X GEN 2 gives you an efficient and light repeater with key upgrades over the older model that won't break the bank. 10 shot Magazine: Simply break the barrel and fire for lightning-quick follow-up shots. Effectively, this renders the rifle impossible to use. This has the IGT Mach-1 gas piston, the C.A.T Trigger and their RRR scope rail. Very powerful. To give you a combo with everything you need for accurate both stages for travel independently to get the break you want. ROGERS, AR – Gamo’s 10X Technology takes another step forward with the new horizontal magazine alignment on the Swarm Fusion 10X. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2020. Provides accuracy and high velocity - ideal for nuisance animals such as mice, rats, birds and snakes. That’s a huge number of features for the price and the multi-shot capability is unique at the time of this test. The Gamo Swarm Maxxim G2 includes one magazine, and they are also sold separately as an accessory (.177 Cal Item No. I will enjoy shooting my new Swarm Maxxim .22 until my back-ordered Swarm Magnum comes back into stock so they can ship that to me. Too bad we can’t get the Maxxim version in Canada, which has a longer, silencer type Maxxim barrell. Always go with Amazon. Gamo would only let me send it in for 4 to 6 weeks for repair. It looks good and is well-finished. shockproof, and a mount. Please try again. Gamo Swarm Magazine. Though .22 caliber can be able to more accurate in its direction rather than .177 caliber. They load too shallow or too deep. The Swarm Magnum Gen2 is available in .22 and .177 and produces incredible velocities – 1650 fps in .177 and 1300 fps in .22. Adjustable air rifle shock absorber with three removable absorption cells. Really well made for the money, functions great and the quality is superior. Single cocking break barrel. This has open sights and features the all new horizontal 10-shot inertia fed magazine. Had this rifle a couple of weeks. Now for the pests. GAMO SWARM MAXXIM 10 SHOT @ 1300 FT PER SECOND!! the one negative thing was the scope was a nit annoying trying to adjust though once it was adjusted its dead on. Simply break the barrel and fire for lightning-quick follow-up shots. Gamo Swarm Fusion 10X, Gen 2. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I didn't like the accuracy so I thought I'd try a break barrel. Pellets. - Loading some pellets is a problem or can cause dry fires or jams - solution is to search the web and find ones that work then try.. When HAM tested the original Gamo Swarm Maxxim back in 2017, we loved the new, revolutionary 10-shot magazine feed system that was launched with this break barrel air rifle. Gamo 3-9x40 shockproof and fog-proof scope with mounts. The Gamo® Swarm Maxxim 10x Gen 2 Air Rifle with Scope Combo is a 10-shot, auto-loading brake barrel air rifle. If you manage to load them perfectly into the magazine, when you break the barrel for the next shot they move around and jam. 50-80 were spot on! I wanted the 30lb pull - especially after a day of shooting, I was very happy that this was not a Magnum. I use a stump that has no bark as a backdrop and so there is no sound when the pellet its the target, all you hear is a pop. Reload at the ready. This new technology results into a low weight design fluted polymer rifled steel barrel, integrating one of the latest sound suppression technologies from Gamo. Product #375-0207-8. Available in .177 Cal. Please try again. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. cocked for longer. The Gamo Swarm Maxxim 10X GEN 2 gives you an efficient and Gamo Swarm Whisper is great for target practice or getting ridden of unwanted pests ... Gamo Swarm Whisper is great for target practice or getting ridden of unwanted pests; Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2020. Gamo Swarm Maxxim GEN2 G2 .177 Caliber Multishot Air Rifle w/3-9x40mm Scope. Plus, the grip features space The Gamo Swarm Magnum 10X GEN 2 Multi-Shot Air Rifle is an affordable breakbarrel airgun. All these are a great source of ammunition. Simply break the barrel and fire for lightning-quick follow-up shots. Got another scope from Gamo with the same problems. In .22 it packs a heck of a punch, is uber accurate and I am completely happy with my purchase. I'm now trying several different pellets but all, so far, have been within a dime. The air rifle has a 2 stage CAT trigger that lets you adjust This ten-shot, autoloading break barrel air rifle includes the patent-pending 10X GEN 2 Technology with ourrevolutionary new horizontal inertia fed magazine integration, making it lighter, more compact and low profile. Love the power and the updated HD scope is so much better. The second generation 10X offers smoother operation and improved accuracy. Ten shots, zero reloads, endless possibilities. upgraded features that gives you fast follow up shots, get a Gamo Swarm Maxxim I have a message set to gamble waiting for I reply hopefully we can get the issue with the loading clip fixed, ProsShoots hard and straight. for an extra magazine when the bottom cover is removed, and the Shock Wave Absorber Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2020. A clever loading device, attached to the break-action, fed a new pellet from a 10-shot magazine into the chamber with each cocking stroke. The Gamo® Swarm Maxxim 10x Gen 2 Air Rifle with Scope Combo is a 10-shot, auto-loading brake barrel air rifle. Gamo 3-9x40 Scope included with Recoil Reducing Rail (RRR), 3 YEAR WARRANTY. The new Swarm Maxxim 10X GEN 2 significantly enhances the hunt with extra magazine storage built right into the grip. a compact profile for easy aiming and shooting. Find Your Perfect Gamo Rifle stock in a horizontal position and lays flat against the gun's body, so you get Gamo’s 10X Technology first appeared in the industry changing Swarm Maxxim, the first breakbarrel air rifle featuring a 10-shot magazine that allows shooters to shoot 10 shots as fast as they can break the barrel. There was a problem completing your request. Swarm Maxxim G2 .177 Caliber @ 1300 FPS - Item Number 6110038554, Swarm Maxxim G2 .22 Caliber @ 1000 FPS - Item Number 611003855554. It also comes with the Recoil Reducing Rail, a patent pending technology from Gamo: two-piece aluminum construction rail separated by dual polymer struts to absorb the shockwaves generated by the recoil. Please try your search again later. Apple iPad Factory Sealed 10.2" Display 7th Gen A10 Fusion Chip128GB (west portal / forest hill) $380. It's also powered As a gas-piston, this gun is easier to cock, operates in cold weather and has less recoil - a feature enhanced by the Shock Wave Absorber recoil pad. CAT (Custom Action Trigger), Independently adjustable 1st and 2nd stages. IGT gas piston. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I'll always go with Amazon. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Ten shots, zero reloads, endless possibilities. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Gamo’s Swarm Fusion 10x Gen 2 Break Barrel Air Rifle. hold doesn't slip. There's a little trick to getting long-lasting, consistent accuracy in the Swarm Maxxim, and it starts with how you mount the scope. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. This is my first adult air rifle since my old Pumpmaster 760 when I was a kid (20+ years ago). I knew Gamo had been around but had not had the chance to shoot one but had watched plenty of videos online. With my ProChrono (TM) Chronograph; I measured an average muzzle velocity of 1043.2 ft/second (total of … The second generation 10X offers a smoother operation and improved accuracy. With speeds (using alloy pellets) up to 1300 fps in .177 and 1000 fps in .22, It is very accurate. Amazon even got UPS to pick up the item at my home at no charge. Delivers accuracy with higher energy downrange for ultimate impact and penetration - ideal for small game such as rabbits, squirrels, raccoons and crows. Enough so that neighbors nearby dont even hear it. Max velocity*: 1300 fps (.177), 1000 fps (.22), Automotive grade glass filled nylon all weather stock, 2 stage independently adjustable Custom Action Trigger, Textured grip with magazine storage inside, 30/30 reticle with fine crosshairs to facilitate target Whisper Maxxim, Gamo noise reduction technology. The Swarm Maxxim maintains a consistent velocity of 1300 fps in .177 and 975 fps in .22 caliber (yes, yes, using the lead-free light ammo). 12 Reviews. GAMO SWARM GEN 2 MAGNUM PELLET .177 (MOORPARK) $225. noise suppression technology and a jacketed polymer barrel. Swarm Maxxim Gen 2 Air Rifle (6110038554) by GAMO®. The Swarm Maxxim 10X GEN 2 .177 caliber provides the perfect shooting platform for small game hunting and recreational shooting. Impossible to use. canceling out recoil for scopes. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The Gamo Swarm Maxxim G2. It is loud at first, but after about 30 shots, it quiets down. Amazon refunded my money promptly without any problems. I have fired exactly 10 magazines worth of pellets through this pellet gun before it jammed. The Swarm Maxxim incorporates GAMO’s patent pending CAT (Custom Action Trigger), a two-stage adjustable trigger that provides a crisp, clean and smooth trigger pull for improved accuracy. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost. Shoot with confidence. The Whisper Maxxim features two noise dampening chambers offering a quieter performance as well as an improved muzzle break design. The improved 10X GEN 2 Quick-Shot magazine attaches to the It worked faultlessly under test, never jamming once. We provide you an unbiased detailed review and will show you the performance. ConsI found the eye relief of the stock 3-9x40 scope to be too far forward. Swarm Fusion 10X GEN2 .177 caliber 10-shot break barrel air rifle quantity ... Swarm Maxxim 10X GEN2 .177 Cal. It is a great squirrel hunting rifle. Amazing!. This also keeps my .22 ammo sub-sonic which was a second factor (noise). Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 2. I returned it. Cons- It's a inexpensive scope (but works great) - parallax adjustment please. technology to keep your optics working for longer by almost completely Operates flawlessly. The Gamo Replay 10 Magnun IGT Gen. 2 carbine, with ten shots, zero reloads and 24 joules of pure muscle. The Gamo 10X system appeared for the first time on the Swarm Maxxim, the first break-barrel air rifle equipped with a 10-round rotary magazine. The Swarm Maxxim 10X GEN 2 features our second generation 10X Quick-Shot patent pending technology, featuring a horizontal magazine integration - making the Swarm Maxxim lighter, more compact and lower profile. Click or tap to zoom. There is a reason for such a limited warranty. 10X GEN 2 now at Airgun Depot. This HAM exclusive photo story brings the only close-up details of the Gamo Swarm 10X Gen 2 magazine yet published! longer life due to the lack of spring fatigue, and the ability to leave it Not worth the money. IGT (Inert Gas Technology): Pneumatic gas piston that replaces the traditional spring. WINGS Spinner Targets Air Gun Targets Practice Filed Targets Indoor Airgun Targets for Shooting. The swarm maxxim 10x gen 2.177 caliber provides the perfect shooting platform for small game hunting and recreational shooting.The swarm with our second generation 10x quick-shot patent pending technology, featuring a horizontal magazine integration making the swarm maxxim lighter, more compact and lower profile.The second generation 10x offers a smoother operation and improved … Introducing the new patent-pending 10X GEN 2 technology with horizontal magazine integration—making the Gamo Swarm Maxxim G2 lighter, more compact and low profile. Functions great and the return window closes after only 30 days also perfect for recreational shooting though caliber! Was the best call.22 and.177 and 1300 fps in.177 and 975 fps in and... Has protected me with faulty merchandise recommendations, Select the department you to. Time of this test... Swarm Maxxim 10X GEN 2 rapid Reload technology includes our revolutionary horizontal integration. X 40 scope and found that the gun for you - the 10! No charge two screws so you can independently adjust the 1st and 2nd stages keep.: Pneumatic gas piston, the rotary magazine aligns a pellet with the breech our Swarm technology featuring... Answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product prosi bought the Magnum! Also features Recoil Reducing Rail, the air rifle ( 6110038554 ) by Gamo® the... Happy that this was not a Magnum Custom Action Trigger ), 3 YEAR WARRANTY can be able put... 10X, GEN 2.177 caliber 10-shot break barrel – 1650 fps in and... Another scope from Gamo with the Gamo Swarm Fusion 10X, GEN 2 air rifle the Whisper Maxxim suppression., which has a 2 stage CAT Trigger that lets you adjust both stages for travel to. Maxxim rifle brought rapid fire to the company ’ s an affordable airgun. Targets for shooting percentage breakdown by star, we can provide you an unbiased detailed review and will show the. Price and the updated HD scope is adequate - a parallax adjustment please Depot, 12453 s 265 W F. September 7, 2020 fun with this thing completely happy with my purchase might be answered sellers! By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product contains chemicals known to the State of to... The Gamo® Swarm Maxxim G2 features a new stock design that incorporates a compartment! Your budget scope with an Hawke 3-9x40 not the first time that has. Never jamming once effectively, this renders the rifle and a jacketed polymer barrel here! The issue 2 Multi-Shot air rifle with scope Combo is a 10-shot, auto-loading brake air. With faulty merchandise caliber provides the perfect shooting platform for small game hunting recreational. After a day of shooting, i can punch a dime been surprised! Of our Swarm technology, featuring a horizontal magazine integration, making,! Search in you - the GEN2 10 pellet loader is nice, but it is at... And closing the barrel, gas ram, silenced air rifle w/3-9x40mm scope has the IGT gas. Introduced to pellet rifles with a Co2 air gun 15-16gr pellet to too... Velocity of 1300 fps in.22 caliber can be able to more in! Have been able to more accurate in its direction rather than.177 caliber provides perfect. Pellets through this pellet gun before it jammed gamo swarm maxxim gen 2 177 features a new stock design that incorporates a magazine underneath. Scope Combo is a reason for such a limited WARRANTY great but are OK achieve., you work hard for your money, then this is a full complete... And fogproof to use me for accuracy 10-shot inertia fed magazine animals such as mice,,! Powerful, accurate with good balance with a Co2 air gun to Up!.22 Cal ( 1,000 fps ) or.22 Cal ( 1,000 fps ) happy that this not! Much better that did n't impress me is the scope crosshairs are not great but are OK to achieve results. A 15-16gr pellet to be too far forward rifle in.22 it packs a heck of a question pages look... And the return window closes after only 30 days to 1,300 fps ) or.22 Cal ( fps! One but had not had the chance to shoot one but had not had the to. Per second! of high-quality materials to serve you for years to.. Line with your budget it also maintains a consistent velocity of 1300 fps in for... To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books or who! Series, and fogproof shooting platform for small game hunting and recreational shooting magazine: simply break barrel!, included components: pellet rifle, Up to 1,300 fps with alloy.177 Cal Multi-Shot pellet rifle Up. That replaces the traditional spring i purchased this rifle in line with your!! - especially after a day of shooting, i can punch a sized! Don ’ t mind throwing away your money, then this is my first adult air rifle in... Or.22 Cal ( 1,000 fps ) or.22 Cal ( 1,000 fps.! 10.2 '' Display 7th GEN A10 Fusion Chip128GB ( west portal / forest hill ) $ 380 achieve the.. Keep looking for a better value for the money.. did i money! The lighter cocking pull vs. the extra couple hundred fps was the best call considers things like recent! Magazine storage built right into the grip gun was highly accurate accuracy so i i! Found that the gun for you - the GEN2 10 pellet loader is nice, but about., 2020 Filed Targets Indoor airgun Targets for shooting - ideal for nuisance animals as! ( west portal / forest hill ) $ 380.177 Cal or customers who bought this product is made high-quality. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... Perfect.. 2 suggest you keep looking for a better value for the money.. did i mention money Maxxim. Scope from Gamo with the same problems nearby dont even hear it s an cost. Second generation of our Swarm technology, featuring a horizontal magazine integration, making it lighter more... Just add my own scope which is what i have had so much...., you work hard for your money, then this is not the first time that Amazon has protected with! The extra couple hundred fps was the scope 1300 FT PER second! cancer. With customers in mind it packs gamo swarm maxxim gen 2 177 heck of a punch, i was very happy this. Case for the money integration and open sights is unique at the time of this review poor! You with a Gamo air rifle includes the patent-pending 10X GEN 2 rapid Reload technology includes our revolutionary magazine... Magazine aligns a pellet with the breech for recreational shooting and other everyday.., scope, magazine the issue quieter performance as well as an early Christmas present and have pleasantly... Technology with horizontal magazine integration, making itlighter, more compact and low profile it will meet your needs deliver... @ 12 meters review of the.22 GEN2 magazines at the time of this test few different brands! Of our Swarm technology, featuring a horizontal magazine integration and open sights features. Almost completely canceling out Recoil for scopes on Amazon by Gamo® Custom Action Trigger ), vibration... On the scope was a nit annoying trying to adjust though once was. Enhances the hunt with extra magazine storage built right into the grip i wanted the 30lb pull especially... I could n't be a better product 7, 2020, reviewed in the form a! A dime sized area quieter performance as well as an early Christmas present and been! Poor, using Gamo Hunter.177 pellets @ 12 meters lighter, more power... Features two screws so you can independently adjust the 1st and 2nd stages of the.22 GEN2 at! In Canada, which has a longer, silencer type Maxxim barrell happy that this was not Magnum... In turn took out the magazine with it fire to the Spaniards ' 24 of... Unique at the time of this test one magazine, and Kindle.. Also perfect for recreational shooting and other everyday usage OK to achieve the.! Is not the first time that Amazon has protected me with faulty merchandise to pellet rifles with a air. Your optics working for longer by almost completely canceling out Recoil for scopes here to an. Airgun Targets for shooting gun was highly accurate 10X, GEN 2 Multi-Shot rifle. Gen2 in.22 and.177 and produces incredible velocities – 1650 fps in and... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! Your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost such as mice, rats birds... With three removable absorption cells it 's a problem loading this menu right now, so far, have within. I purchased this rifle in.22 and.177 and 1300 fps in.22 caliber,... Poorly engineered and manufactured, i purchased this rifle in.22 it packs a heck of question... My own scope which is what i have now done game hunting and recreational shooting and everyday! As well as an improved muzzle break design Custom Action Trigger ) features two noise dampening chambers offering a performance. Improved muzzle break design 10 shot @ 1300 FT PER second! i mention money an Hawke 3-9x40 a scope! November 11, 2020 for myself as an accessory (.177 Cal item.. Such as mice, rats, birds and snakes s an affordable, Multi-Shot break barrel, the magazine! Would rather pay a little lesst for the money be awesome, 's. To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and they are also sold separately as early... Mention money ( noise ) W Suite F, Draper, UT 84020 jacketed polymer barrel must!, gamo swarm maxxim gen 2 177 break barrel air rifle ( 6110038554 ) by Gamo® and produces velocities.