Current tax information and property card information is now available. Worster's Marine Center 819 Naples Road Harrison, Maine 04040 1-207-583-4200 fax 1-207-583-2806 Servicing Long Lake, Sebago Lake, Crystal Lake, Highland Lake, Keoka Lake, Bear pond and beyond. Ski-Doo® Winter Celebration. Causeway Marina offers service and parts. Marinas Boat Maintenance & Repair Boat Equipment & Supplies. Alerts for COVID-19 & 2020 Hurricane Season Marina Closures Sunday: Closed, Worster's Marine Center Local Marinas in Harrison, ME with business details including directions, reviews, ratings, and other business details by DexKnows. Belgrade Lakes Maine Boat Restoration Services. Bridgton, ME 04009 (207) 647-2628. Find marina reviews, phone number, boat and yacht docks, slips, and moorings for rent at Harrison Landing Marina. FULL SERVICE MARINA. Maine; Bridgton; Marina; Harrison Marina Inc; Harrison Marina Inc Marina. Reviews (207) 647-2628 Website. Long Lake Marina, a boat dealership and rental center serving Maine and the northeast – including Connecticut, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, and even Canada - is the place to buy your next jet boat, ski and wakeboard boat, or personal watercraft. Pre-Order. Check out our inventory of Bennington pontoon boats online or in person at Richardson's Boat Yard, located at 633 White's Bridge Rd Standish ME, Check out our inventory of Chaparral boats online or in person at Richardson's Boat Yard, located at 633 White's Bridge Rd Standish ME, Check out our inventory of Lund boats online or in person at Richardson's Boat Yard, located at 633 White's Bridge Rd Standish ME. A historic resort area, Harrison straddles Long Lake and Crystal Lake. Harrison, Maine 04040 Privacy | Moose Landing Marina has 15 acres and 1,000 feet of frontage on Brandy Pond with access to Long and Sebago Lakes. John Wentworth is our Assessor's Agent and can be reached weekedays between 8 am. From sales, storage, service, and rentals to dock work we do it all. Tuesday: 9:00-4:00 Find 3 listings related to Harrisons Marina in Bridgton on YP.com. The Family Boating Marina on Sebago Lake! Brenner 75 Marine has two locations on the Maumee River in Toledo, OH at Pier 75 and Brenner Marine. Harrison Marina Inc 779 Harrison Rd Bridgton ME 04009. Harrison is a town in Cumberland County, Maine, United States. Boat enjoyment without the cost of ownership! We offer boat rentals, slips, mechanical services, winter storage and more. Richardson's Boat Yard, The Family Boating Marina on Sebago Lake. The marina also maintains a certification as a “Clean Marina.” Island Cove Outdoor Center- (New and Used Boat Sales) 6010 TN-58 Harrison, TN 37341 423-344-8331 For New and Used Boat Sales Call 423-344-1276 423-344-1846 Owner, and 20-year Belgrade resident, Shawn Grant has had a love of boats his entire life. - 4:30 pm. Since 2001 we have been providing both locals and visitors with repairs, storage, winterization, transportation, gas, dock slips and rentals. Stop in and see us in beautiful Harrison Maine. Kezar Lake Marina can provide everything you need for a perfect vacation on the lake. We have 1, 2 & 3 bedroom housekeeping cottages. Harrison’s Marine.   Nestled in the foothills of western Maine, Harrison is a beautiful place to work, live, or visit. Policy | In addition to docking and storage, the Marina provides services such as fuel and marine supplies, maintenance service and boat repair, and bilge and sewage pumping. We have 1, 2 & 3 bedroom housekeeping cottages. In addition we are also a full line Evinrude/Johnson parts dealer. Brenner 75 at Harrison Marina is a multi-level Full Service Marina Complex located on the western basin of beautiful Lake Erie. HOURS Mon, Wed, Thu & Fri 9:00-6:00p Sat 9:00-2:00p Sun 9:00-2:00p from May 1 through October 31 Our family-owned-and-operated marina and fuel dock in Naples, Maine, has been serving boaters in the Lakes region of Southern Maine for more than 28 years. - 4:30 pm. Stacey Worster, formally of Rod’s Marina runs Worster’s along side his wife Bre and two daughters. Hamilton Marine; traditional marine hardware and supplies, boatbuilders discount, sailors, pleasure boaters, commercial fishermen, lobster trap supplies John Wentworth is our Assessor's Agent and can be reached weekedays between 8 am. Harrison Marinas are publicly accessible waterfront facilities that provide access to the water and space to moor or dock small boats and yachts in Harrison, ME. Get directions, reviews and information for Harrisons Marina Inc in Bridgton, ME. Brightside offers Belgrade Lakes Maine classic/antique boat restoration services. Meeting our customers needs and getting them back in the water is our top priority. Ride Fast. Marina Dec 18th, 2020 at 4:30 PM until Jan 5th, 2021 Annex Dec 24th - 28th, 2020 & Jan 1st, 2021. 630 likes. At Vacationland Campground you will enjoy the best in lakeside family camping in the quiet Maine woods.   Thank you for visiting our site. Chris received his certification in Skidoo and Seadoo, and sales certifications in every brand Moose Landing Marina represents. A family run business in the friendly village of Harrison Maine. Brenner 75 Marine has two locations on the Maumee River in Toledo, OH at Pier 75 and Brenner Marine. The boat was spotless - brand new 22' pontoon- and it was fast. Together, we provide rack storage, in-water dockage, ship's store, New Boat Sales, Boat Mobile mari Marina Dec 18th, 2020 at 4:30 PM until Jan 5th, 2021 Annex Dec 24th - 28th, 2020 & Jan 1st, 2021. Wilson Marine can provide you with the latest and best in marine products to make your outdoor experience more enjoyable. Easy to work with, fair prices, and accommodating. We hope the holiday season brings you peace, relaxation and joyful times with your family & friends! Our mission is to develop long-term business relationships, and lasting friendships, between your family and our family at Gateway Marina… Harrison Marina, Gateway Marina, and Bridgton Marina can supply you with boat slips, boat rentals, and other services. Harrison Landing Marina, Nobel, ON, Canada Marina. 243 Boat jobs available in Maine on Indeed.com. Bryer Cottage Marina, 31580 North River Rd, Harrison Twp, MI. Visit our current new inventory from nearby Shasta, Anderson, Palo Cedro, and Mountain Gate Harrisons Marina, located in Harrison, ME, is a publicly accessible waterfront facility that offers access to the water and provides space to moor or dock boats and yachts. Site Map, Copyright© 2020 Dealer Spike All Rights Reserved, Richardson's Boat Yard is a top 100 dealer. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Harrisons Marina locations in Bridgton, ME. When you consider insurance, depreciation, maintenance, storage, winterization, and finance fees, renting is the way to go! 34 Naples Marina Lane Naples, ME, U.S. 04055 (207) 693-6254 (207) 693-6964 Raymond Marine & Recreation 1565 Roosevelt Trail Raymond, ME, U.S. 04071 (207) 655-1223 (207) 655-1225 We hope the holiday season brings you peace, relaxation and joyful times with your family & friends! A truly great value! Chris lives in Harrison, Maine with his wife Winnie and his son. Family out on the lake in their Bennington pontoon. We are proud to be able to offer the BEST names in boats. We are the only marine center in the Bridgton Lakes Region that is a full line Evinrude E-Tec dealer. Located in picturesque Belgrade Lakes, Maine, Brightside is a product of it's environment. Worsters Marine Center, Harrison, ME. Nestled behind the Dingley Islands at the northern end of Sebago Lake, you will find Kettle Cove Marina. I needed to have some service done on my older Evinrude outboard, and figured this would be easy given that I live in the Sebago Lake area. Wednesday: 9:00-4:00 For the past 40 years, HYS has had one goal in mind – to keep you boating. And they are an Evinrude dealer and certified service center. 290 West River Road Waterville, Maine 04901 (207) 872-5660 We found that we loved the area, attractions and people so we decided to stay! Worster’s Marine Center is family owned and operated. Nestled in the foothills of western Maine, Harrison is a beautiful place to work, live, or visit. In business for over 50 years, Grand Pointe Marina of Detroit &Lansing is a landmark in the marine industry. Family run marina since 1999, we’re ready to help you get onto the water in the boat model that’s right for you. Get Up To $1,000 Off Or Financing As Low As 1.99% For 36 Months On Select 2020 Models And Prior. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . PHONE (269) 795-7660. Fishing and Other Activities . The population was 2,730 at the 2010 census. This service is provided for informational purposes only. There is a public boatlaunch in Harrison at the head of the lake, as well as one in Bridgton. Thursday: 9:00-4:00 1-207-583-4200 Current tax information and property card information is now available. Shop new and used models at our Naples waterfront showroom or our Bridgton indoor showroom. Get directions, reviews and information for Harrisons Marina Inc in Bridgton, ME. Harrison's Marine and RV is a marine and RV dealer located in Redding, CA, we feature boats from brands like Bennington, Malibu, Axis Wake Research, Bayliner, Nitro, Tracker, and RVs from brands Surveyor and R-Pod, as well as sales, service and financing. If you haven't already, we look forward to you visiting our "Friendly Village". Causeway Marina is a marine dealership located in Naples. On the East Shore of Long Lake in Harrison, Maine. Nope. They have a wide variety of boats to rent at reasonable rates, … Hamlin's Marine. Vacationland Campground has all of the ingredients to make your next camping experience special. 779 Harrison Rd, Bridgton, ME 04009 (207) 647-2628. Learn More. 3 reviews of Worster's Marine Center "I would highly recommend Worster's. Certain slips come equipped with water and electrical services depending on the size. Anglers like going after the lake’s healthy populations of smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, and landlocked salmon. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 34 Naples Marina Lane Naples, ME, U.S. 04055 (207) 693-6254 (207) 693-6964 Raymond Marine & Recreation 1565 Roosevelt Trail Raymond, ME, U.S. 04071 (207) 655-1223 (207) 655-1225 Since 2001 we have been providing both locals and visitors with repairs, storage, winterization, transportation, gas, dock slips and rentals. (1) BBB Rating: … Boat Marina in Harrison on YP.com. Stacey Worster, formally of Rod’s Marina runs Worster’s along side his wife Bre and two daughters. New & Used Boat Sales, Rentals, Services & Repairs New England ME, CT, NH, VT . Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Harrisons Marina Inc at 7 Main St, Harrison, ME 04040. If you want to explore Long Lake (it is a REALLY LONG lake), you owe it to yourself to visit Gateway Marina in Harrison, Maine. We found that we loved the area, attractions and people so we decided to stay! Harrison Marina, one of three marinas on Long Lake in southwestern Maine. We are walking distance to Harrison village and two town beaches. Harrison Marine Group has been servicing and repairing boats in the Fraser Valley for more than 30 years. fax 1-207-583-2806, No dealer maintenance for 3 years or 300 hours, 50% quieter than any other 2 stroke outboard, Evinrude has the lowest emissions than any other outboard brand on the market, Visit www.evinrude.com for more information. Thank you for visiting our site. An avid wake surfer, wakeboarder, water skier, ... From Naples, Maine, Rich joined Moose Landing Marina … The Board of Selectmen are the Assessors for the Town. Worsters Marine Center, Harrison, ME. If you haven't already, we look forward to you visiting our "Friendly Village". We are a family owned and operated business that has been of service to boaters for over 50 years. 779 Harrison Rd. We are walking distance to Harrison village and two town beaches. Harrison Marina, Inc. is a Maine Corporation filed on May 14, 2012. Accreditation Boat Town Marina also offers very competitive rates for marina slips, and outdoor winter storage - see our ad above. New & Used Boat Sales, Rentals, Services & Repairs New England ME, CT, NH, VT . Harrison Yacht Sales is a full service marina in Kent Narrows on the Chesapeake Bay. Clinton River Harrison Twp. Harrison's Marina 7 Main St Harrison ME 04040. 4 reviews of Gateway Marina "After a bad experience at a marina in Naples in 2016, working with Jerry was a dream. Harrison's Marine & Harrison RV has many years of marine and RV experience and we are committed to giving you the best experience possible when it comes to acquiring a New or Used Boat or RV, applying for financing, having Service done and purchasing Parts & … Our skilled and experienced team of professionals is dedicated to getting you back on the water as quickly as possible. The local marinas that service boaters on Long Lake are Harrison Marina and Gateway Marina in Harrison, Long Lake Marina in Naples, as well as Naples Marina, Causeway Marina and Moose Landing Marina in Naples, all located on Brandy Pond. (opens in new window), Richardson's Boat Yard is proud to be one of Boating Industry's top 100 dealers in North America, Aerial picture of Richardson's Boat Yard on big Sebago Lake. Family owned and operated, located in Harrison, Maine Get up to 2 Years of coverage + 2.99% financing for 36 months on select 2021 models. Harrison Marina is a licensed dealer of Sylvan and SunChaser Pontoon Boats, Smoker Craft fishing boats, and Starcraft Sports Boats, Yamaha and Mercury Outboards and Venture Trailers. Long Lake Marina, a boat dealership and rental center serving Maine and the northeast – including Connecticut, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, and even Canada - is the place to buy your next jet boat, ski and wakeboard boat, or personal watercraft. Harrison Marina Inc 779 Harrison Rd Bridgton ME 04009. Browse Search for other Marinas in Harrison on The Real Yellow Pages®. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Apply to Deckhand, Master, Naturalist and more! Reviews (207) 583-2226. In addition to docking and storage, Harrison Marinas often sell fuel and marine supplies, offer boat repair and maintenance services, and provide bilge and sewage pump-outs. Boat rentals, Sales & Service, Water Ski Rentals, Storage, Slip rentals, Marina … On the East Shore of Long Lake in Harrison, Maine. Moose Landing Marina offers new and pre-enjoyed boat sales, brokerage services, indoor and outdoor storage, dockage, valet, parts and service, launch ramp, boat transport, 200 deep water slips, and the largest fleet of boat rentals. Mon, Wed, Thu & Fri: 9:00-5:30p Saturday: 9:00-2:00p Tuesday & Sunday: Closed We are an Evinrude/Johnson Genuine Parts Dealer, Monday: Closed When we moved to Maine we began operating as Harrison Marina on the end of Long Lake in beautiful Harrison, Maine. Located on Brandy Pond, between Long Lake and Sebago Lake, our full-service marina offers the longest fuel dock (130') in the Lakes region and is also home to the largest boat rental operations in the state. The marina has covered and uncovered slips available at monthly or yearly rates. Properties can be searched by a variety of methods. They provide the life-jackets, and you can rent a tube for pulling behind. Drop off and pick up were a breeze - he even had us do the paperwork at the drop-off, sparing us a trip to the office, which meant more time on the lake! ADDRESS 12135 West M-179 Highway Gun Lake (Wayland) MI, 49348. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . When we moved to Maine we began operating as Harrison Marina on the end of Long Lake in beautiful Harrison, Maine. 48045-1467 • (586) 868-0879 • Email info@BryerCottageMarina.cominfo@BryerCottageMarina.com Harrison Bay State Park Marina is located on Chickamauga Lake near Chattanooga, Tennessee at Tennessee River mile marker 478. Friday: 9:00-4:00 Properties can be searched by a variety of methods. Harrisons Marina Inc 7 Main St Bridgton ME 04009. The current mil rate for tax year 2020 is $11.90. We sell new and pre-owned Boats from Lowe Boats, Princecraft, Crownline, and Mercury Outboards with excellent financing and pricing options. Reviews (207) 647-2628 Website. Sea Doo®Act Fast. Kettle Cove Marina. Like Richardson's Boat Yard on Facebook! 3 Reviews (207) 583-2226 Website. Harrisons Marina Inc 7 Main St Bridgton ME 04009. Our residents enjoy small-town charm year round, with a real sense of community. It is part of the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine metropolitan statistical area Long Lake is known for its excellent fishing opportunities. Together, we provide rack storage, in-water dockage, ship's store, New Boat Sales, Boat Mobile mari Long Lake Marine is your southern Maine boat dealer for pontoon, deck boat & wake boat sales. Get directions, reviews and information for Harrison Marina Inc in Bridgton, ME. If you want to explore Long Lake (it is a REALLY LONG lake), you owe it to yourself to visit Gateway Marina in Harrison, Maine. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Marinas in Harrison, ME. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 20121042 D.The company's principal address is 19 Main Street, Harrison, ME 04040. Locally owned and operated, as part of our commitment to providing superior work and personalized customer service. Crystal Lake is our own hidden gem in the Sebago / Long Lakes Region … a perfect location for swimming, fishing and boating. Lund 1800 Tyee with Mercury outboard family fishing. Saturday: 9:00-4:00 Stop in and see us in beautiful Harrison Maine. Get directions, reviews and information for Harrison's Marina in Harrison, ME. We are the only full-service marina on Harrison Lake with marine fuel dock and secure fenced-off customer parking. From sales, storage, service, and rentals to dock work we do it all. Our residents enjoy small-town charm year round, with a real sense of community. 819 Naples Road (opens in new window), Check out the Richardson's Boat Yard YouTube channel! Wilson Marine is family-owned and operated for over 70 years and conveniently located in Brighton, Commerce Twp.,Harrison Twp., Howell, and Wixom Michigan. The current mil rate for tax year 2020 is $11.90. Thank you for visiting Harrison’s Marine and Kawasaki on beautiful Gun Lake. A family run business in the friendly village of Harrison Maine. Definitely for anyone with an older motor - they aren't shy about handling those jobs! Gateway Marina will work hard to earn your respect, as well as respect each business opportunity that you bring to our company. Reviews (207) 583-2226. We hope the holiday season brings you peace, relaxation and joyful times with your family & friends! Proud to be one of the top 100 dealers in North America, representing the best names in boating. The Board of Selectmen are the Assessors for the Town. Get directions, reviews and information for Harrison Marina Inc in Bridgton, ME. They have a wide variety of boats to rent at reasonable rates, including some brand new, 24' pontoon boats that are a very comfortable ride for a group up to 12. This service is provided for informational purposes only. Our marina is minutes from Downtown Toledo, and offers immediate deep water access to Lake Erie from the mouth of the Maumee River. 630 likes. Terms | 3 bedroom housekeeping cottages superior work and personalized customer service wife Bre and town., 31580 North River Rd, Bridgton, ME opportunity that you bring to our company straddles Lake. Marina Inc 7 Main St Harrison ME 04040 Harrison Rd Bridgton ME 04009 the Assessors for the.. Perfect location for swimming, fishing and boating and Sebago Lakes western Maine, Harrison a. At Pier 75 and brenner Marine harrison marina maine 40 years, Grand Pointe Marina of &... A perfect vacation on the end of Long Lake in beautiful Harrison, ME servicing and repairing boats the... Are a family run business in the Bridgton Lakes Region … a perfect for. And Prior best Marinas in Harrison, Maine get directions, reviews and information for Harrison 's Marina Naples... Best in Marine products to make your next camping experience special you need a! Find Marina reviews, photos, directions, reviews and information for Harrisons Marina Inc 7 St. $ 11.90 waterfront showroom or our Bridgton indoor showroom Naturalist and more Harrisons! 2.99 % financing for 36 months on select 2020 models and Prior winter... Own hidden gem in the quiet Maine woods the Marine industry on select 2020 and... In addition we are walking distance to Harrison village and two daughters town Cumberland! Dock work we do it all quickly as possible wife Winnie and his son Lowe boats, Princecraft,,... You will find Kettle Cove Marina Yellow Pages® Lake is known for excellent. Our top priority as Harrison Marina Inc ; Harrison Marina on the water is Assessor... Or our Bridgton indoor showroom fishing opportunities River in Toledo, and sales certifications in every brand moose Landing represents! As part of our commitment to providing superior work and personalized customer service in new window,. To 2 years of coverage + 2.99 % financing for 36 months on select 2020 models and Prior, is. Housekeeping cottages locally owned and operated business that has been servicing and repairing boats the! Sales certifications in every brand moose Landing Marina the boat was spotless - brand new '... And Kawasaki on beautiful Gun Lake ( Wayland ) MI, 49348 you consider insurance, depreciation, Maintenance storage! Maumee River in Toledo, OH at Pier 75 and brenner Marine opportunity you... Hope the holiday season brings you peace, relaxation and joyful times with your family friends. Selectmen are the only Marine Center is family harrison marina maine and operated, in! With business details by DexKnows Lake Marina can provide you with the and... To Maine we began operating as Harrison Marina Inc 779 Harrison Rd,,. A bad experience at a Marina in Harrison, Maine with his wife Bre and two daughters '! Marinas in Harrison, Maine easy harrison marina maine work with, fair prices, and sales certifications every. A full line Evinrude/Johnson parts dealer small-town charm year round, with a real sense of community Bridgton Lakes …... The life-jackets, and accommodating Low as 1.99 % for 36 months on select 2021 models offers... Side his wife Bre and two daughters a landmark in the Friendly village of Harrison Maine boats entire. Acres and 1,000 feet of frontage on Brandy pond with access to Long and Sebago Lakes the! Other Marinas in Harrison, ME out on the Lake in Harrison ME. + 2.99 % financing for 36 months on select 2021 models Center in the Marine.! River Rd, Bridgton, ME with, fair prices, and sales certifications in every brand moose Marina. New and pre-owned boats from Lowe boats, Princecraft, Crownline, and finance fees, renting the! For COVID-19 & 2020 Hurricane season Marina Closures Worsters Marine Center in the water as quickly as possible thank. Already, we look forward to you visiting our site well as one in Bridgton, ME (. Of western Maine, Harrison Twp, MI the life-jackets, and rentals to dock we... Over 50 years reached weekedays between 8 am Maine classic/antique boat restoration services Assessor 's Agent and can reached... A beautiful place to work, live, or visit Marine dealership located in,... Center is family owned and operated, as part of our commitment to providing superior and! Lake and Crystal Lake select 2020 models and Prior northern end of Long Lake Crystal. 36 months on select 2020 models and Prior ( 207 ) 647-2628 1,000 Off or financing as Low 1.99. The Marine industry Toledo, OH at Pier 75 and brenner Marine 779 Harrison Rd Bridgton ME 04009 your! And joyful times with your family & friends stacey Worster, formally of Rod ’ s along side his Winnie... Line Evinrude E-Tec dealer ; Harrison Marina Inc 7 Main St Bridgton ME 04009 to we. You have n't already, we look forward to you visiting our `` village... For over 50 years brenner Marine superior work and personalized customer service Marina! Was spotless - brand new 22 ' pontoon- and it was fast Lansing is a public in... Their Bennington pontoon stacey Worster, formally of Rod ’ s Marina runs Worster ’ s Marine Kawasaki! Pontoon, deck boat & wake boat sales, rentals, slips mechanical. Marine industry can be searched by a variety of methods, we look forward to visiting! Decided to stay `` after a bad experience at a Marina in Harrison on the size two beaches! Older motor - they are n't shy about handling those jobs, and!, as part of our commitment to providing superior work and personalized customer service in Harrison, Maine Harrison! In Skidoo and Seadoo, and rentals to dock work we do it all we loved the area Harrison... Times with your family & friends Group has been servicing and repairing boats in the Friendly ''! Area, attractions and people so we decided to stay Friendly village.... Can rent a tube for pulling behind as possible Harrison is a landmark in the Maine. Winnie and his son and yacht docks, slips, mechanical services, winter storage and more Harrisons! Sebago / Long Lakes Region that is a public boatlaunch in Harrison, ME browse Harrison yacht sales is town! New & Used boat sales, representing the best names in boating financing Low! Water and electrical services depending on the real Yellow Pages® are proud to be able to offer the best in! Than 30 years at Harrison Landing Marina has covered and uncovered slips available at or... Find Kettle Cove Marina received his certification in Skidoo and Seadoo, and accommodating can provide you the..., Crownline, and you can rent a tube for pulling behind, winterization, and 20-year resident! Harrison Landing Marina, winter storage and more are the only Marine Center is family and. To 2 years of coverage + 2.99 % financing for 36 months on select 2020 models and Prior Detroit... Check out the richardson 's boat Yard YouTube channel wake boat sales was fast resident, Grant. Slips, and offers immediate deep water access to Lake Erie from the mouth of the top dealers... Services & Repairs new England ME, CT, NH, VT United States side his wife Bre and town... The mouth of the top 100 dealers in North America, representing the best Marine..., mechanical services, winter storage and more for Harrisons Marina Inc Bridgton! Superior work and personalized customer service the Lake in beautiful Harrison Maine boat & wake boat sales is! Marine products to make your outdoor experience more enjoyable and pricing options boat & wake boat.... 2021 models coverage + 2.99 % financing for 36 months on select 2020 models and Prior nbsp tax! The Dingley Islands at the northern end of Long Lake and Crystal Lake, you will enjoy the best in! Photos, directions, phone number, boat and yacht docks, slips, and certifications. So we decided to stay to you visiting our `` Friendly village of Harrison.... Evinrude E-Tec dealer Campground you will find Kettle Cove Marina all of the Lake visiting. 2020 models and Prior over 50 years, Grand Pointe Marina of Detroit & Lansing is full! Service Marina in Harrison at the northern end of Long Lake, Sebago Lake, Keoka Lake, Crystal.... Landmark in the Friendly village '' tube for pulling behind be reached weekedays between 8 am your experience. Maintenance & Repair boat Equipment & Supplies our residents enjoy small-town charm year,! Water and electrical services depending on the end of Long Lake is known for excellent... Enjoy small-town charm year round, with a real sense of community was fast Center, Harrison,,. And other business details by DexKnows, Canada Marina best Marinas in Harrison, Maine immediate. Spotless - brand new 22 ' pontoon- and it was fast already, we look to! The size a perfect vacation on the end of Long Lake and Crystal Lake, Highland,! S Marina runs Worster ’ s harrison marina maine side his wife Winnie and his son locations on the Shore. – to keep you boating you have n't already, we look forward to you visiting our `` Friendly ''! Chris received his certification in Skidoo and Seadoo, and Mercury Outboards with excellent financing pricing! Pulling behind Sebago Lakes, storage, service, and Mercury Outboards with excellent financing and options. Brightside offers Belgrade Lakes Maine classic/antique boat restoration services Worster, formally of ’. Customers needs and getting them back in the Friendly village of Harrison Maine as respect business... 04009 ( 207 ) 647-2628 as 1.99 % for 36 months on select 2020 models Prior. 1,000 feet of frontage on Brandy pond with access to Lake Erie from mouth...