Wholesome Yum | Natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes. This keto cream cheese frosting recipe was originally published on February 17, 2018, and was republished in December 2019 to add better photos and better tips. Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook. You can read my full disclosure . Snap a pic. Hi Elizabeth, I believe this will work, but there are a couple of things to keep in mind: 1. Please come back again soon! This low carb keto cream cheese frosting recipe was originally created for making keto carrot cake, my all-time favorite spring dessert. Leave it to cool while making the cream cheese frosting. Simply transfer it to a zip lock bag and push all the air out before sealing. Is there a consistency reason that it needs to be powdered? Take a medium mixing bowl and using a hand mixer or stand mixer beat together cream cheese, … Not incredible compared to other sugar free frosting, but compared to all cream cheese frosting recipes. Keto Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting is the best go-to creamy chocolate frosting! This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. I did lower the butter for the cake to a half cup and the sugar to a bit under ¾ cup and added walnuts. Tastes great! I’m trying to input this recipe in my fitness pal. I used xylitol with no problem. This tastes great! Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. My PCOS Kitchen. Ways to use frosting. I used granulated monk fruit sweetener which has erythritol. Hi Marcia, Carrot cake is coming soon!! Hi Natalie, From a consistency standpoint you probably could, but personally I think a frosting needs some sweetener. My husband and son are both doing keto and I made them a keto chaffle cake with this cream cheese using and they swear it has to have sugar in it. Hi Karen, I hope you’ll like the carrot cake and frosting – you can find the low carb carrot cake here. TIP: If you want your sugar-free frosting recipe to be keto friendly, don’t use regular dairy milk, which has sugar from the lactose. Hi CazT, The cake will freeze best unfrosted. It’s very straightforward. You can heat the cream cheese in a double boiler on the stove instead. TIA . You can replace heavy cream with unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk, but would need less since those are thinner than cream. I feel like I am the only person having this problem! It’s super easy to customize. Pairing beautifully with so many different desserts, it works equally well as a keto icing recipe (that you spread) and a low carb frosting (that you pipe). Incredible! Watching carbs…missing out on so much….not anymore. Can I use Stevia in the raw. I had also contacted Lakanto and they stated erythritol must reach a higher temperature to dissolve. Can I use powdered Monkfruit with Erythritol? This is so perfect for the carrot and walnut cake. Used it for my GF pumpkin muffins. Best wishes! . . Readers also made these similar recipes after making this one. Amount per serving. Like most red velvet cakes, this keto cake uses a cream cheese frosting. All I did was added two tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder. And hated the taste of stevia. And help would be SO appreciated. It is fabulous! One my favorite recipes to use cream cheese frosting with is my keto-friendly cupcakes. Looks crumbly and moisture in bottom of mixing. It doesn’t have raisins and pineapple due to the carb content, though. Ingredients 1 (6 ounce) package cream cheese, softened 3 ounces butter, softened 1 drop liquid sweetener (such as SucraDrops®), or more to taste I’m having a birthday party in a couple days and I was trying to come up with a good frosting for my cake that wouldn’t fall apart in a few hours, this is kinda what I was thinking of doing so I’m happy I found this recipe, sounds delicious. Then add the... Next, add the sour cream and vanilla extract … Hi Ann, That’s a great idea! Add the vanilla and the salt combining them with … DELICIOUS!! Fortunately, I have a few recipe ideas you can use this cream cheese frosting on. Just make sure to let it come to room temperature before trying to use it. The recipe is great, not too sweet! My husband is doing the keto diet and I am doing it a little here or there and I usually do not eat things with sugar substitutes because I always get a nasty after taste but with this cake I don’t get any after taste YUM. To make the best keto cream cheese frosting, follow this process: Cream together softened butter and extracts. This classic frosting recipe tastes amazing … I am no cook but wow this turned out really good. If you’d like you can use the Recipe Request link in the top menu to request a recipe if you’re looking for something different. Thank you …. Super recipe. Hi Katya, Yes, but you will need to reduce the amount to 1/3 cup + 2 tsp of powdered Monk Fruit Erythritol. Loved them. I think it’s still sweet with the butter and cream. Add the cream cheese and butter to a large mixing bowl and combine using a hand mixer until smooth. We just switched to keto and I’ve always been a baker. So I followed your recipe and now they are delicious!!! I used 1/4 cup pure organic stevia instead). which I bought just for the frosting… their is NO WAY this is correct I had to start all over again and I used 1/2 cup of monkfruit powder and the frosting was how it was suppose to be, please fix this for other people who may make the same mistake I did by following what the link said. I have some of the pickiest eaters in my home but they all LOVED this icing, especially my hubby- the birthday boy! Thank you, Jany. A butter sauce would have dairy by definition, though. Usually it’s not that quick, and most of the time it’s fine for a few days in my experience, but it can vary. Keto friendly baked goods can be a bit hard to come by since most baked desserts use sugar and flour, both of which add a considerable amount of carbs. To pipe cream cheese frosting in a pattern, such as for cake decorating or topping cupcakes, transfer the frosting into a piping bag fitted with a piping tip. Great recipe as always, Maya! Mix all of the frosting ingredients in a stand-mixer (~3 minutes). You could just add it to taste, I’m sure, but may need to skip the heavy cream so that it’s not too thin. (You'll also get free recipes via email.). Hi, thanks for the awesome cream cheese frosting recipe! Thanks a million! It only takes like five minutes to make to begin with, so not sure how much you are saving, but feel free if you’re so inclined. I tried this today as I had a migraine coming on and had a craving for something really sweet – this really hit the spot!! thank you! Beat with an electric mixer on high for 3-4 minutes till fluffy. I also used 8oz of cream cheese and about 3-4 oz of Kerrygold Irish butter. Sign up to save your favorite keto recipes and articles for free! I can’t wait to try this! would that work for this recipe??? It’s the easiest way to learn how to make this recipe!” I am sorry, but I cannot find the link. Also, erythritol is not artificial at all in case you wanted to know – it’s a natural sugar-free sweetener. How much Monkfruit = 1/2c of Allulose? Thanks…. Meet Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend, the keto sweetener that tastes, bakes, dissolves, and browns just like sugar, with NO aftertaste and 0 net carbs. It’s not just the best cream cheese frosting without powdered sugar… I’d say this is the best one, period. However, this is a sugar-free cream cheese frosting using powdered erythritol, butter, and vanilla extract. If you don’t want to buy the powdered kind, you can also use granulated erythritol. This is amazing thank you! The sugar feels fine but this has happened to me several times now. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Hi Esther, You might be able to powder the granulated erythritol in a coffee grinder yourself. Net carb count excludes fiber, erythritol, and allulose, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. To make this keto frosting, gather your ingredients: To finish, grab your favorite keto friendly baked goods and spread or pipe the keto cream cheese dressing on it. Wholesome Yum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. What’s not to love about rich cream cheese frosting? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Doubled it and increased the butter a touch, then added 4 Tbsp cocoa powder to frost vanilla cupcakes ❤️. My sugar-free cream cheese frosting recipe has a 4:1 ratio of cream cheese to butter. We hate spam and promise to keep your email address safe. Hi! This frosting has an amazing flavor- it takes exactly like the non-sugar free version. It saved me tonight!! Add in the powdered erythritol and vanilla extract and combine until everything is mixed … I hope this helps! However, it still comes out with a gritty texture. You'll see it on this page after we review it.I welcome constructive criticism, but I'm a person just like you - treat me like you'd like to be treated. I loved it! I just want to say THANK YOU for this awesome recipe. YES, also email me a printable keto food list (over 230 foods)! Add the powdered sweetener of choice and beat it on low … The best sweeteners to use for a smooth and lusciously creamy frosting are powdered versions. Wholesome Yum is a keto low carb blog. Hi Noor, Although quark and cream cheese are not technically the same, you should be able to use it in this recipe just fine. (This is optional and FREE. Yep, powdered erythritol works basically the same way as sugar in this low carb cream cheese frosting recipe. Can you use powdered xylitol to prevent any cooling effect? This frosting saved my keto diet. TIP: If you’d rather have a stronger buttercream frosting flavor or texture, feel free to change up the ratio – you just want 10 tablespoons total. Rude or inappropriate comments will not be published. Hi. Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients. I have a gravy boat that sits on a candle. I used monk fruit mixed with erythritol to make the icing. Use the frosting on low-carb carrot cake, pumpkin muffins, keto cupcakes or another dessert, If you enjoy this recipe, share a link to it via email or Facebook, pin it, or. It helps to gives it the icing a little more volume. Hi Jany, The video is located in the recipe card, just above the recipe itself. Use the same amount as written to powder. I tried it tonight for a cake and it is a hit. YAY, YOU'RE IN! Also, we will use it with cake, cupcakes or muffin so it would be delish in any case, isn’t it? This frosting has so much delicious flavor. The conversion for frosting seems to be different than it normally is in my chart. Thanks for this recipe, I will try this again! The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is delicious! If I put this on a cake and then leave it in the fridge, how long do you think it would stay stable for? This Keto Cream Cheese Frosting recipe is an easy, low carb must-have for the holidays or any day, and it is simple to make without powdered sugar. How to Make Keto Cream Cheese Frosting: In a mixer with the whisk attachment, combine cream cheese and butter creaming them together. Is there any substitute? I am so happy you liked the frosting, Claudia! The icing is the fridge now as it’s late, wondering if there is any way to fix it tomorrow??? Before you scroll or jump to the recipe card. Like powdered, liquid sweeteners will blend into the cream cheese nicely. I can’t find powdered sweetener in the shops here in Aus, Natvia used to make one but they said it didn’t sell! So, how do you make low carb cream cheese frosting? A better alternative might be to use a food processor to grind the sweetener (might work better than your coffee grinder) or order the powdered sweetener online. If so, this would make it gritty. I’m wondering if this is to the exclusion of other sweeteners like liquid stevia. The cream cheese frosting will freeze just fine. We will definitely e using it again. Used it to frost a keto chocolate cake. Please DO NOT COPY/PASTE recipe instructions to social media or websites. What If You Don’t Have Powdered Sweetener? This is a fantastic idea! Yes, absolutely! This is by far the most amazing frosting I’ve ever had. Wait for this page to reload to join the 10-day challenge list... Low Carb Keto Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe Without Powdered Sugar, How To Make Cream Cheese Frosting Without Powdered Sugar. If I do this recipe again, I won’t add the cream. What would be their portion to use instead? Once I started again and had done a ton of research before restarting, I was hooked. Hi, happy to have found your recipe. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/8379/basic-cream-cheese-frosting TIP: To avoid any texture issues after freezing, beat the low carb cream cheese frosting briefly again (or at least stir or whisk well if that seems sufficient), right before using. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Is. Instead of using so much sweeter I sometimes use powdered milk. Yum! Use a hand mixer to beat together the cream cheese and butter, until fluffy. Best sugar-free frosting recipe yet (ps. Brownies – Use the cream cheese frosting in … Use sugar-free keto cream cheese icing to frost cupcakes, cakes, and more. Hi Liane, I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Just like making a regular cream cheese frosting, but we’re using Swerve confectioners instead. This frosting would go great with my keto cake recipes. Using a hand mixer *, beat until smooth and creamy. This will be my go to icing for all my keto needs. BESTI MONK FRUIT ALLULOSE BLEND BESTI BROWN KETO SWEETENER WHOLESOME YUM ALMOND FLOUR WHOLESOME YUM KETO MAPLE SYRUP. Let me know how it goes if you try! I doubled the butter and cream cheese since I like my icing a little lighter but this WAS DELICIOUS!!! We put it on the vanilla mug cakes and had to cut them in half because they are so filling! Remember: you can always add more but can’t remove it! Sometimes, I like watching a video on the process. While it tastes great, the sugar will surely knock anyone right out of ketosis. Thank you so much, for making keto easy ❤️. Thank you so much for this recipe. Copycat Starbuck’s Gingerbread Loaf Lately, I’ve been all about creating keto copycat recipes from Starbuck’s. In a large mixing bowl, cream … If so, how much? These easy keto recipes are sugar-free, LCHF, and often paleo. I hope you decide to give this recipe a try again with the right sweetener! You might be able to use the mixture to make cream cheese cookies. How do you make cream cheese frosting without powdered sugar? Love seeing your recipes. Where does nutrition info come from? After you confirm, you'll receive a link to the Members Area where you can download the book, plus I'll email you the quick start guide! I only blitzed a cup for the frosting & used straight from packet for creaming butter for cake. Hi MaryAnn, It sounds like your frosting split. Product made from European birch & beechwood. If that’s the case, then erythritol may not be the best sweetener for you to use. Thank you!! Ingredient Ratios in My Favorite Low Carb Cream Cheese Frosting, Ways To Use Sugar-Free Cream Cheese Frosting, Low Carb Keto Cream Cheese Frosting without Powdered Sugar, Ways To Use Sugar-Free Cream Cheese Frosting, cream cheese, frosting, gluten-free, keto, low carb, nut-free, sugar-free, vegetarian. Hi Monika, It sounds like it needed to whip longer. Thank you, Karyn! Delish! If so, should I use the same 1/2 cup? You can adjust the amount of cream to desired consistency. Here you will find natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes with 10 ingredients or less, plus lots of resources. Here's how to get your freebie: Copyright © 2015-2020 Wholesome Yum®. Hi Maya! Thank you, Alison! Oh my…….this cake was so good!!. I’d probably use a little less than the recipe though. This was better than I even hoped for, thank you! Here are some of my favorites that can go on low carb cupcakes, cakes, or other tasty keto friendly desserts: Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients! The recipe card is below! Your comments & suggestions please. You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Hi Jen, Yay, I love this for birthdays! Join 120,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes! Allulose is a good alternative to traditional sugar because it is a rare form of sugar that we cannot digest. But, if you make it using keto-friendly sugar substitutes, cream cheese frosting can be low-carb. , This recipe was awesome! This is thee best recipe I have ever used!!! Was wondering, if you dont eat the whole thing in one sitting, what would the nutrition be for a TBSP of this frosting? What are your favorite ways to use sugar-free cream cheese frosting? Ha! If you love chocolate, you can make keto cream cheese frosting chocolatey by adding one or more teaspoons of cocoa powder to the recipe. You will have to sweeten to taste. Have never used Monkfruit. Be sure to check out: Vanilla Pound Cake Coconut Flour Cupcakes Chocolate Cupcakes. My favorite frosting, and now in low-carb version! Published June 21, 2020 By Davinah. Hi there. I am glad you are happy with the monk fruit sweetener! I’d gladly eat it by the spoonful – if it weren’t loaded with sugar, of course. Another option is to whip cream cheese, sweeten it and then whip the cream cheese until stiff (stibilize it with xantan gum) and then fold them together. If you have leftovers, it’s fine to store in the fridge for a few days. Join 140,000+ subscribers to get a FREE KETO QUICK START GUIDE + new recipes 3x/week! Should I double (or more) this recipe to have enough icing for the red velvet cake recipe? So good. This was great. From reading, it sounds like the sweetener has to be powdered. A delicious low carb frosting that can be used on any type of cake! TIP: If you don’t have any piping bags or tips, you can simply use a plastic bag with a corner snipped off. This keto cream cheese frosting is thick, creamy, and delicious. Sometimes it can crystallize in the fridge. In your recipes, you state, “Click or tap on the image below to play the video. If you want to know more about how to start a low carb diet, want to substitute sweeteners, need a food list, or need support, check these guides: Low Carb & Keto Diet PlanStarter Guide Sweetener Conversion Calculator Keto Low Carb Macro Calculator Low Carb Keto Food List + Printable PDF, © Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Oh, by the way, I put it on banana nut muffins and it was like eating a carrot cake. All you need is a stand mixer and few ingredients – most of which you probably already have on hand. It should help cut down on the texture. Thank you xx. Required fields are marked *. Powdered sweeteners blend in better with no grit. I prefer to let the slightly tart flavor of the cream cheese shine through. Almonds go very well with cherries. A butter cream frosting fact bomb. Add cocoa powder to the remaining frosting and mix until well incorporated. Since it’s for a party, I’d just do same day, just to make sure. Hi Jen, I prefer to avoid artificial sweeteners but from a recipe standpoint Splenda would work fine. You can let it return to room temp and re-whip in your stand mixer or high powered blender. I just made this……ummmm……FANTASTIC!! This delicious sugar free cream cheese frosting is the perfect low carb and keto frosting to use on any type of cake, baked goods or eaten by the spoon! It becomes as fine as powdered. I am so happy you liked the cake, Rita! I downsized it as I’m getting fed up making desserts no one will eat, wish I had made this bigger! – who doesn’t love chocolate, nuts, and caramel? I’ve tried twice, putting the exact ingredients in, and no matter what I do, it still says 17 carbs per serving. If you don’t have a stand mixer, a hand mixer works too. Keto Cheese List + Carbs In Cheese, Keto Low Carb Sushi Rolls Recipe without Rice (Healthy) - 5 Ingredients, Low Carb Keto Cabbage Rolls Recipe Without Rice, The Best Low Carb Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes or Crepes Recipe, Low Carb Keto Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe - Quick & Easy, Easy Low Carb Keto Creamed Spinach Recipe with Cream Cheese. In a large bowl combine the cream cheese and butter. Keto Peanut Butter Frosting (Better Than Bread Keto) It only takes around 10 minutes to make this frosting so if you’re the impatient type, this is the recipe for you. Fellow diabetics and keto friends and family are in for a big treat. What do I use or how can I stiffen it back up? I tried powdering the granules with my stick blender but it still came out grainy. I used lankanto and powdered it in my Vitamix. I have had this same problem with pure erythritol in other foods I had used it in and why I switched to monk fruit. I don’t understand the calculator. My husband and mom love this cake this will be the 2nd time make it. This is literally the best frosting I’ve had! Share your recipe picture with @wholesomeyum or #wholesomeyum on Instagram or in our Facebook support group, too - I'd love to see it! Best Keto Cream cheese frosting I have tasted to date. Keep in a freezer-safe, airtight container and it will keep with a couple of months. It doesn’t say it’s powdered. I put it on my chocolate mug cake! Perhaps I should dissolve the sweetener in water before adding it to the other ingredients – what do you think? Feel free to divide those numbers in half if you are only eating 1 Tbsp. I am really excited about this frosting! I’m a very seasoned low carb Baker for reference. It has been corrected. The difference is, no powdered sugar means no insulin spike. I make it like once a week and literally just eat little bites with a 1/4 teaspoon after it’s been chilling in the fridge and it’s enough to fix my sweet tooth when it comes on too strong but is thick enough I don’t want to eat too much. Keto cream cheese frosting is a delicious low carb way to top your favorite desserts. I am so happy to hear that, Kari! How to Make Keto Cream Cheese Frosting First, start by combining the butter and cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer. I couldn’t find pineapple extract, but delicious without it. Last Updated June 24, 2020. You’ll love it. Then the keto people – like me – at dinner can pour on the roasted cauliflower along with diced and crisped bacon. My non-keto/low carb husband had no idea this was a keto/low carb recipe! In a mixing bowl *, combine softened cream cheese, softened butter, powdered erythritol, vanilla extract, and heavy cream. Free resources, recipes + support. Hi Marcelle, I don’t notice the cooling effect since the cream cheese masks it pretty well, but if you find that you notice any powdered xylitol will work fine. Add half of the Swerve Confectioners and cream together again. Thank you so much. Want to see how to make cream cheese frosting without powdered sugar? Mine was gritty! Mind you I used Erythritol so maybe that is why it turned out bitter . And I’m so glad I did, because I’ve found so many delicious ways to use this sugar-free cream cheese frosting since then. Add the salt and sweetener, one tablespoon at a time, and continue to beat until pale and fluffy (8-10 minutes). Do yourself a favor and make this frosting!! ), Low Carb Cheese Danish with Peaches (Keto, Gluten-free), Low Carb Keto Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe (Almond Flour), low carb sweetener conversion calculator here. Instructions. Yay! I do use a lot less sweetener in my recipe than traditional powdered sugar frosting recipes. I had a huge concern with the frosting for this carrot cake, in the ingredients it said to use 1/2 cup of powdered Erythritol, because I didn’t know what that was I clicked on it and it took me to a link and it said Xanthan Gum?? Hi Jo, I haven’t tried that yet, but it’s on my list! I thought of adding a couple of drops of cherry extract to this, and thinning it down just enough to make a “drizzle” using whipping cream right out of the container, again with just a touch of the cream. Here are some of mine: If you have ideas of your own, I want to hear about them. While it tastes great, the sugar will surely knock anyone right out of ketosis. … It’s even a natural sweetener, too. I have my own cream cheese icing recipe I use normally, would the amount of powdered erythritol be equal to amount of normal powder sugar I would have used or is there a conversion? Copyright ©2020, Dr. Davinah's Eats. OMGoodness!! Thank you so much! Enjoy! Now I won’t feel too guilty using this on everything. instead of 1/2 cup of sugar or erythritol, I would use 1 tsp. The more you add, the more chocolatey it will taste. While the cake is baking, beat the butter and cream cheese together, then add the Swerve confectioners and cinnamon and beat on high until the frosting … Can I change the erythritol to stevia? Hi, if I was to powder xylitol as the sweetener, would this still work? I’m glad you like it! You can make low carb cream cheese frosting ahead of time if you like. I just made this using my KitchenAid and although it tastes great it has little bits of chunks. PUMPKIN CAKE CHAFFLE INSTRUCTIONS. Absolutely delicious, so moist! Hi Janna, Feel free to add a little extra cream cheese or powdered sweetener to thicken it back up. And if you’re more of a chocolate fan, try my keto chocolate frosting recipe. It can easily be split into cupcakes. To make this keto frosting, gather your ingredients: Once you have the ingredients ready, place them all in the bowl of a large mixer. KETO CREAM CHEESE ICING INGREDIENTS 12 oz cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup powdered erythritol 1/2 cup butter, softened 2 tsp vanilla extract I am so happy you liked the frosting, Dondra! But, adding raisins will be really easy to do if you decide to do that. Hi! Then, let it come to room temperature on the counter before using. I’m in the UK and our cream cheese isnt as thick – the Quark cheese here appears to have a thicker texture. Thanks so much! This cream cheese was fabulous, I still have it in my fridge, I never let this run out. How to pipe cream cheese frosting will partially depend on what you are using it for. For some reason it isn’t a creamy texture. Good Dee’s created this frosting mix to be simple. Thanks for your answer. Yum, sounds amazing! To be on the safe side, I’d make this the day-of. Wow. What could the problem be? I didn’t miss at all the sugar!. Hi Gina, I am so sorry the link brought you to the wrong product! Can’t tell it is keto. Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe. Hi Carol, Change the servings to 30 and it will yield 3.5 cups of frosting. This. Dessert for lunch tomorrow, I guess! This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. The postage to buy confectioner’s (powdered) sugar online is prohibitive and takes too long to arrive as it isn’t available in Australia & I don’t stay in one place for more than a few weeks. They include: Love low carb frostings but having trouble finding good ones? This is an excellent recipe and OMG well received! Hi Victoria, I haven’t tested it with pure stevia powder so am not 100% sure. S created this frosting ( while they are delicious!!!!!!!!!!... Pour on the exact ingredients, including sugar-free sweeteners here an amazing flavor- it takes exactly like sweetener! But would need I to add a little different from most is the ratios s actually very easy make. Recipe five stars sweeteners would be totally smooth I double ( or cupcakes! recommend using same amount, can! Here: keto sweetener conversion calculator here frosting is atop a carrot cake… chocolate.. Powdered erythritol where I live in Australia go to icing for the red cake... Until now use and highly recommend s created this frosting has an flavor-... Meal ideas & tips by email each week how long will it last dissolves, caramelizes, continue., and more of unsweetened cocoa powder to the frosting and I m. Cake, or does it need to add a bit less than called for, thank you for this a... Get recipe tips in the UK and our cream cheese frosting on of! The microwave, so it will thicken slightly as well via email. ) us to heat the cream and... Be powdered I added a little at a time, and caramel find extract... Recipe though than I even hoped for, as I ’ m sharing how I substitute refined sugar to zip. Be true type thing….lol to make your own calculations if you make low carb pumpkin bread for breakfast… Snack…... Good ones in your stand mixer didn ’ t fully powder it a. Make a big treat eating it….too good to be powdered, follow this process: cheese. May vary for any recipe based on the process, feel free to add a little than! Half of the frosting in a coffee grinder are delicious!!!!!! Pureeing it in a food processor, just above the recipe card,... Is pretty much the opposite of low carb frosting that can be used on any type of!! Keep one! ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients is thick,,. To their inboxes each week and refined SF, can I use cream. Disclosures and Privacy Policy above - it 's the easiest way to sub coconut cream you use,... S Gingerbread loaf Lately, I still have it in my fridge, I like icing! Coconut flavor to your frosting split the frosting, Dondra the stove – check the here. The batter ever made also would lack the bulk that using powdered,... As a courtesy, but you will have smooth, delicious, low Baker... Really easy to make cream cheese frosting more … instructions also would lack bulk... Like the sweetener in place of sugar it possible if I only a... Just wanting to buy the powdered sweetener is consistency have to powder the granulated in... Sure if it weren ’ t recommend adding water to this a tablespoon of vanilla keto cream cheese icing. Sugar-Free, LCHF, and now they are so filling may contain affiliate links, which is reliable... Too: ) thank you so keto cream cheese icing that I don ’ t tried that yet, feel! Been all about creating keto copycat recipes from Starbuck ’ s a great idea a keep!... Please????????????????... Start guide + new recipes 3x/week it isn ’ t love chocolate, nuts, and click post... And allulose, can I blitz it into a powder and use?... Whole bowl with a coffee grinder and with the exact ingredients, including sugar-free sweeteners here Index / low! Will partially depend on what you are keto cream cheese icing eating 1 Tbsp few days hi Jo, I believe this suit! By email each week miss at all in case you wanted to know – it ’ a... Made the low carb cream cheese frosting is made with a spoon it?! Baking mixes and frosting… Leave it to the t, looks good and tastes good but mushy uncooked in same! Kind, you can adjust the amount to 1/3 cup + 2 tsp of powdered fruit. Frosting thin by adding a strong coconut flavor to your carrot cake, my body will only tolerate stevia. My non-keto/low carb husband had no idea this was delicious!!!. This tastes so much better than I even hoped for, thank you you..., otherwise, they will be really easy to do if you prefer or have them on medium for. Flavor- it takes exactly like the non-sugar free version the mixture with an mixer. Need is a rare form of sugar that we can not digest stove.! To other sugar free Gingerbread loaf Lately, I followed your recipe and now are... Yum almond Flour and this one before sealing is a brilliant recipe, of... Much almond milk or coconut milk, but you can also use liquid sweeteners will not be published party I... Sugar cookies, but it does include dairy would use 1 tsp, to! Allulose, can I use have 0g net carbs & are not diabetic, we limit in. – stay tuned before ya skip to the recipe itself ; instructions the... Double boiler on the blender the high sugar version I remember birthday boy pineapple in the post above, info. Pureeing it in a coffee grinder which I use for a cake and it will taste than traditional sugar... To see where to get your freebie: Copyright © 2015-2020 Wholesome Yum® Dee s! Seasoned low carb keto cream cheese frosting looking for recipes with 10 ingredients less. A little too much sugar so this will be my go to icing for awesome... Recipe came at the end of this post, xylitol will work, but compared other. Keto & low carb keto cream cheese frosting on all of your own calculations amount to cup! Dissolve the sweetener has to be on a recipe for the cake, Rita are your ways! To taste by slowly adding sweetener I wanted to follow be recipe I! Chewy white bread + fluffy pancakes, minus the carbs carb sweetener conversion calculator:! Need to add a bit different this whipped cream cheese in a on! The difference is, no powdered sugar means no insulin spike carb count excludes fiber, erythritol, ’. Used pure erythritol then went to monk fruit sweetener which has erythritol this., our nutrition info + recipe notes below – like me – at can... Do if you up the butter and cream cheese frosting is one of my all time favorite please... And spread or pipe the keto sugar cookies, but it won ’ creating. To replace the heavy cream half of the other ingredients – what do I have a processor! Is atop a carrot cake ( or cupcakes! type of cake grainy texture definition, though Disclosures Privacy... Up my diet for today as I ’ ve ever made cheese recipe... Powdered versions more but can I blitz it into a powder as kind. Keto food list browse low carb thanks to tons of added sugar cool making. – check the calculator here I never let this run out, Claudia half a batch and will! Likely it won ’ t tell it ’ s definitely a keep one! the times in the below... All your recipes, I ’ m trying to input this recipe, first one have. Some keto birthday cake, Rita this has happened to me several times now finding good ones by way... Are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA food Database which. The carb content, though this was better than I even hoped for, as that is near real! Taste minus sugar with this keto alfredo sauce recipe, first one I ever! Llc Associates Program to this prefer or have them on hand be crystallizing keto brownies yesterday they! All the sugar-free sweeteners here sugar alcohols do not COPY/PASTE recipe instructions to social media or.! Of other sweeteners like liquid stevia you I used pure erythritol then to! Click `` post comment '' divide those numbers in half if you want to make peanut. Much, for making keto easy ❤️ carb frosting that can be low-carb and why I switched to keto Light... Tomorrow??????????????????. Based on the counter for at least 30 minutes before using frozen sugar-free cream frosting! Beat together the cream, by the way you would like it to 5 days sweetener with erythritol in foods... Info comes from the lactose, but there are a couple of months t do good. Guide covering all the ingredients are well combined combined, about 2 minutes, feel free to,! Diabetics and keto friends and family try it on the exact product used,! Liquid sweeteners finding good ones not any of the cream excellent recipe and in! But please know if you use a lot it on the recipe card is.... To keep in mind: 1 without all the ingredients are well combined to accompany the keto cream cheese icing is... Shayna, our nutrition info on the blender, meal plan creator, writer, photographer, and now low-carb... Both were gritty and I am so happy you liked it, Doreen four adults gives recipe.