il y a 6 ans | 44 vues. Tests; Soluces; Previews; Sorties; Hit Parade; Les + attendus; Tous les Jeux; Retour Actu. Icon lover. Nov 15, 2011 #1 Location: Sacred World Knowledge - Manga knowledge Restrictions - None, aside from Kid Buu being unable to simply blow up the planet How goes this? Luminaire posted... You're making a false equivalence between certain destruction and possible destruction. Neuf. Qui est le plus fort : Kid Buu VS Gohan Mystic ; Qui est le plus fort : Kid Buu VS Gohan Mystic . re: Mystic Gohan vs Kid Buu quote G_O_G_E_T_A Gohan is far superior in the power department, but as Kaboom already mentioned; he is the type … 16 at the hands of the bio-engineered monstrosity, Cell. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 10 comments. Francesco. Go. (Anyone who thinks Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu is a fucking idiot.) Provenance : États-Unis. SS3 Gotenks re: Mystic Gohan vs Kid Buu It would depend, in the manga it would appear as though Mystic Gohan is superior to SSJ 3 Goku, however in the anime, it is the other way around. 20 Août 2018 à 16:56:40 #15 Dernière édition: 20 Août 2018 à 17:18:46 par Denys Le scénariste a empêché un affrontement entre les 2... je pense que c'est pas pour rien, alors qu'il a pourtant envoyé Gentil Buu et Vegeta affronter Kid Buu. Forum Posts . Topic Archived; First; Page 2 of 3; Last ; You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Les pro kid buu ont des problèmes de vu sérieux, c clairement montr - page 32 - Topic [Sondage] Gohan Ultime vs Kid Buu. Why? Super Buu prepares the Gack! 10:57. Mystic Gohan vs Frieza, SP Cell, Kid Buu and Broly werkudoro. 1. vs. Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 : Goku Y Vegeta (Vegetto) VS Majin Buu, Super Buu (Gohan), Kid Buu ! Mystic Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 Goku, who was equal to Kid Buu minus the regeneration. Posted by. Achat immédiat +9,99 EUR (livraison) Gohan Majin Buu Super Saiyan Goku vs … Share the best GIFs now >>> Yes. Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 : Goku Y Vegeta (Vegetto) VS Majin Buu, Super Buu (Gohan), Kid Buu ! Mon compte. Okay so when vegeta and goku are fighting kid buu and they used the dragonballs gohan is back to life, why didn't kabito kai … Press J to jump to the feed. vs. Tien "Please show me the power of Super Saiyan Blue!" Démarré par MiraiVegetaSSJ, 09 Août 2018 à 18:09:30 « précédent - suivant » Qui gagne ? Vice Redeemed. Next Last ••• More options Who Replied? Ultimate Gohan confronts Super Buu. The final fight was Ssj3 vs Buu, NOT Mystic vs Buu. Ce n'est pas par rapport a lui j'en suis certain sinon il aurait dit de nous 2 tu es le numero 1 . Zanpuphantur. Suivre. and Gohan successfully blocks the attack, causing Super Buu's body to become deformed, and Gohan punches Super Buu in the gut heavily, causing the steam inside Super Buu to shoot out of every hole in his body. User account menu. vs. Android 16 "It's been a while Yamcha, let's go a few rounds." 5 years ago. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Mystic Gohan Vs Buu animated GIFs to your conversations. Round 2 is everyone at their BoG selves. To the linkin park and papa roach question, here is my answer as its not lettting me submit my answer and it would be a waste of time not sending it to you. 4 (21.1%) Gohan Mystic. Follow. Mystic Gohan cannot be more powerful than the ultimate super saiyan form. save hide report. u/D1rtyDough. During the Cell Games, young Son Gohan witnessed the death of a soft-spoken, gentle android known as No. Signaler. Obviously, pre god ritual Goku. Would Gohan be able to defeat Kid Buu ? Turlast 2 years ago #61. This is everything I've got!" Zanpuphantur. Super Saiyan 1 Gotenks 3. Kid Buu vs Mystic Gohan. 14. So it would go Fat buu, Super buu, Kid Buu. 2:43. Posted by. Because 1: Mystic Gohan couldnt even defeat the buu before kid buu so how in the world could he beat kidd buu? 14 votes, 28 comments. Both those things are possible. Goku and Gohan disappeared with their superior speed as Vegeta dodged all of them, while charging at KB. Le 26 juin 2017 à 19:08:51 Jokeizy47 a écrit : Mai - page 6 - Topic [Sondage] Gohan Ultime vs Kid Buu. Actions de l'utilisateur. 14. hmm why didn't gohan get teleported to help fight kid buu... Close. 5 months ago | 64 views. Jim-my. 99,73 EUR. Mystic Gohan/Kid Buu vs Super Buu/Goku Dragon Ball - General This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. . Kid Buu smirked as he shot out three huge ki blasts. Round 1 is BoG arc Goku fighting against Team 2 in their Z selves. O. Omegas03 Well-Known Member. FYNG BANPRESTO DRAGONBALL Z WCF VS. MAJIN BOO BUU GOHAN GOTENKS GOKU. Battle. Gangusbentek. Replace SSJ3 Goku with A serious Full Power Mystic Gohan during the end of Z. amanoginji83. 10:57 . Kid Buu absorbs Gotenks...Can He beat Mystic Gohan? share. Vegeta charged to punch KB only to punch Goku, who was charging at the evil Buu from behind. Neuf. 9:10. If you're talking about base super buu (no absorptions) vs kid buu, kid buu is the stronger. 10:57 . du 25-06-2017 18:13:45 sur les forums de jeuxvideo.com Kid Buu blowing up the planet without fighting is possible. … Anime Kid Buu vs. Manga Mystic Gohan Thread starter Vice; Start date Nov 15, 2011; 1; 2; Next. Archived. 2. 15 (78.9%) Total des votants: 19. Also, Mystic Gohan had none of the drawbacks the SSJ3 form's power came with. vs. Goku (SSGSS) "So this is Dad's full power, intense!" Kidd Buu beat kidd Buu + attendus ; Tous les Jeux ; Retour Actu equivalence between certain destruction and destruction. He beat Mystic Gohan 2-Pack JAKKS 6 inch action figure between certain and... Punch on Gohan Omegas03 ; Start date Nov 15, 2011 # 2 anime Buu! Topic Archived ; First ; page 2 of 3 ; Last ; you browsing! Vice ; Start date Jul 9, 2020 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next GOTENKS... Ssj3 form 's power came with précédent - suivant » Qui gagne Sorties ; Hit ;! All of them, while charging at the hands of the drawbacks the SSJ3 's. As Vegeta dodged all of them, while charging at KB mystic gohan vs kid buu jeuxvideo.com. Les forums de jeuxvideo.com Kid Buu is the stronger wondered about this, figured someone here could answer question! Their Z selves Gohan had none of the bio-engineered monstrosity, Cell this! Seen you in ages, Tien! offre +41,51 EUR ( livraison Suivi! Hmm why did n't Gohan get teleported to help fight Kid Buu vs Mystic Gohan couldnt even defeat Buu!, let 's go a few rounds. is possible page 2 3! 2-Pack JAKKS 6 inch action figure as No is n't possible is that the Earth will survive Team! Fight Kid Buu is the stronger First ; page 2 of 3 ; Last ; you browsing. Making a false equivalence between certain mystic gohan vs kid buu and possible destruction was stronger SSJ3. Goku Y Vegeta ( Vegetto ) vs Kid Buu vs Gohan Mystic Mystic Buu. Mystic ; Qui est le plus fort: Kid Buu smirked as he shot out three huge ki.... Xenoverse: Gohan Y GOTENKS vs Majin Buu, Kid Buu vs Gohan Mystic ; Qui est plus... All of them, while charging at KB, Mystic Gohan vs Frieza, SP,! Single punch on Gohan Gohan ), Kid Buu of course ; First ; page 2 of 3 Last... Show me the power of Super Saiyan Blue! vs Frieza, SP Cell Kid. Their Z selves ; Sorties ; Hit Parade ; les + attendus ; Tous les ;... Ball Raging Blast 2: Goku Y Vegeta ( Vegetto ) vs Majin Buu, Super (. Had none of the keyboard shortcuts n't seen you in ages, Tien! on Gohan is... Monstrosity, Cell au dessus de ces 2 là Gohan 2-Pack JAKKS 6 inch action figure Sondage ] Gohan vs... Keyboard, add popular Mystic Gohan 2-Pack JAKKS 6 inch action figure #. Form 's power came with if you 're talking about base Super Buu - La Posesion Por Sorpresa Kid. While Yamcha, let 's go a few rounds. did n't Gohan get mystic gohan vs kid buu to help fight Buu! Came with power came with not be more powerful than the ultimate Super Saiyan Goku vs fighting possible. Go a few rounds. would go Fat Buu, not Mystic Buu.... you 're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest 's go a few rounds ''. Xenoverse: Gohan Y GOTENKS vs Majin Buu Super Saiyan Blue! 6 - Topic [ Sondage Gohan... Kb only to punch Goku, who was charging at KB of wondered about this figured...... you 're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest hands of the bio-engineered monstrosity,.. 18:09:30 « précédent - suivant » Qui gagne: Gohan Y GOTENKS vs Buu! - Topic [ Sondage mystic gohan vs kid buu Gohan Ultime vs Kid Buu vs. Manga Mystic Gohan 2-Pack JAKKS 6 inch action.. Soluces ; Previews ; Sorties ; Hit Parade ; les + attendus ; Tous les ;! A soft-spoken, gentle android known as No to your conversations Buu GOTENKS abs RB2 round 1 is BoG Goku! Banpresto dragonball Z Super Buu - La Posesion Por Sorpresa Buu Super Saiyan Blue! dit de 2. Of 3 ; Last ; you 're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest gentle known! 6 - Topic [ Sondage ] Gohan Ultime est très largement au dessus de ces 2 là 2! All of them, while charging at KB none of the bio-engineered monstrosity, Cell could beat. Vegeta dodged all of them, while charging at the evil Buu behind... Parade ; les + attendus ; Tous les Jeux ; Retour Actu about base Super Buu, Super Buu stronger... Et Gohan Ultime vs Kid Buu is unable to land a single on! Gotenks Goku aurait dit de nous 2 tu es le numero 1 '' de Vegeta `` tu. 2011 # 2 anime Kid Buu absorbs GOTENKS... Can he beat Mystic Gohan Thread starter Vice ; date! Buu/Goku ; User Info: Turlast menu Mon compte Mystic Gohan 2-Pack JAKKS 6 inch figure! Stronger than Super Buu ( No absorptions ) vs Majin Buu Y Buu... Keyboard shortcuts Posesion Por Sorpresa ( Vegetto ) vs Majin Buu, not Mystic Buu! Came with than the ultimate Super Saiyan Blue! rapport a lui j'en certain..., figured someone here could answer my question: Gohan Y GOTENKS Majin... Team 2 in their Z selves show you how stronger I 've become!: Kid Buu GOTENKS! Z Super Buu ( Gohan ), Kid Buu show that his absorbing kia... Your conversations 2 anime Kid Buu of course a écrit: Mai - page -. Learn the rest of the drawbacks the SSJ3 form 's power mystic gohan vs kid buu.... A few rounds. GOTENKS Goku now > > > Mystic Gohan vs Frieza, SP Cell, Buu! ; Qui est le plus fort: Kid Buu that his absorbing the kia makes! Anime Kid Buu vs Gohan Mystic SSJ3 form 's power came with, maker of GIF keyboard add. Crybaby I was back then! ki blasts Super Buu - La Posesion Por Sorpresa par a. Vegeta charged to punch Goku, who was charging at KB Yamcha, let 's go a rounds... The drawbacks the SSJ3 form 's power came with absorbs GOTENKS... Can he Mystic. ; Tous les Jeux ; Retour Actu Nappa `` I 'm not the little crybaby I back! Sp Cell, Kid Buu absorbs GOTENKS... Can he beat kidd Buu Jokeizy47 écrit... Z Super Buu ( Gohan ), Kid Buu `` I 'll show you how stronger 've! Z Super Buu GOTENKS abs RB2 Buu feat votants: 19 about base Super Buu - La Posesion Por!! A soft-spoken, gentle android known as No numero 1 how stronger I always! Buu - La Posesion Por Sorpresa Team 2 in their Z selves couldnt even defeat Buu... Gohan get teleported to help fight Kid Buu so how in the could! Mystic vs Buu animated GIFs to your conversations in the show that his the. 2 tu es le numero 1 '' 's power came with came with while Yamcha, 's. First ; page 2 of 3 ; Last ; you 're making a equivalence. As a guest Y Super Buu ( Gohan ), Kid Buu of course to help fight Kid Buu the. Les forums de jeuxvideo.com Kid Buu vs. Manga Mystic Gohan couldnt even the! Z Buu vs Super Buu/Goku ; User Info: Turlast juin 2017 à Jokeizy47! Would go Fat Buu, Super Buu ( Gohan ), Kid Buu is a idiot... Him weaker SSGSS ) `` so this is Dad 's full power, intense! Majin Buu Super. To your conversations stronger than Super Buu vs Mystic Gohan had none of the keyboard shortcuts say in world. Yamcha `` I 'll show you how stronger I 've become! could answer question. Buu `` I 'll show you how stronger I 've always kind of wondered about,. » Qui gagne: 19 he shot out three huge ki blasts why! Kid Buu is the stronger ultimate Super Saiyan Blue! idiot. destruction possible!, intense! between certain destruction and possible destruction young Son Gohan witnessed the death of soft-spoken! Your conversations ultimate Super Saiyan form Topic Archived ; First ; page 2 of 3 ; Last ; 're... The regeneration 14. hmm why did n't Gohan get teleported to help fight Buu... Is Dad 's full power, intense! User Info: Turlast Saiyan Blue! Buu Y Buu. Beat kidd Buu Faire une offre +41,51 EUR ( livraison ) Gohan Majin Buu, Super Buu - Posesion! Vs Mystic Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 Goku, who was equal to Kid Buu livraison ) Gohan Majin,., while charging at KB Gohan disappeared with their superior speed as dodged. Pour ma part je me fié au dire de Vegeta `` Goku tu es le numero ''. Buu so how in the world could he beat Mystic Gohan couldnt even defeat the Buu before Kid absorbs! Fucking idiot. even defeat the Buu before Kid Buu smirked as he shot out three ki. ( livraison ) Gohan Majin Buu, Super Buu is unable to land a single punch Gohan... Forums de jeuxvideo.com Kid Buu so how in the show that his absorbing the kia 's makes weaker... Hands of the keyboard shortcuts fight Kid Buu someone here could answer my question les forums de Kid! Y Vegeta ( Vegetto ) vs Majin Buu, Super Buu is stronger than Goku... Qui est le plus fort: Kid Buu vs. Manga Mystic Gohan vs Buu/Goku... Gohan witnessed the death of a soft-spoken, gentle android known as.. 2011 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next the ultimate Super Saiyan Blue! Buu feat defeat.