Typically, buyers can find 10 Highland Lake - Windham homes for sale, and 10 lake lots and land for sale. Body of Water: Highland Lake, Falmouth/Windham, ME [Maine Gazetteer Map 5, D3 ] Directions (from Portland, ME): Take 302 west from Portland towards Windham.After crossing Riverside Street stay on 302 for just over a mile. The lake has a number of islands and a rocky shoreline. The lake is just over three miles long, making for a 6+ mile round trip. A state-owned parking area is located at the southern end of the lakes, as well as a public beach and boat launch. Highland Lake Westbrook Real Estate & Homes For Sale. The completed Highland Lake TMDL is available now and can be viewed online through the Maine DEP website at Highland Lake TMDL. When vegetation is removed and the soil is exposed they can be susceptible to erosion. Currently residing in Portland, we are always looking for a new place to easily plop in our canoe & paddle away during the beautiful summer days. Highland Lake Boat Launch Augusta ME 04333. Maine Public Boat Ramps; Highland Lake Public Boat Ramp; ... Highland Lake Public Boat Ramp in FALMOUTH ME - Location, Web Address . Woods Road trails are closed to foot and biking traffic December 1 through March 31 to comply with Department of Environmental Protection agreements. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Highland Lake - Windham real estate is regarded as a beautiful, but lesser known, market in Maine for lake homes and lake lots. Webb Lake, within this large state park, has a boat launch and offers boat rentals. Please note that the Town does not own or manage Mackworth State Park, Maine Audubon or Highland Lake boat launch. My trip departed from the public boat launch on the southeast tip of the lake. Meghan R. 06/19/16. Highland Lake is a lake in the U.S. state of Maine.Formerly known as Duck Pond, the lake extends from the northern tip of Westbrook through the western edge of Falmouth into east Windham, Maine.The south end of the lake overflows via Mill Brook 4 miles (6.4 km) through Westbrook to the Presumpscot River at Riverton. 379 Methodist Rd, Westbrook, ME 04092. Rt. House for sale. Type A soils tend to be well drained sands, loams, and gravels. Highland Lake is located in Bridgton, Maine, spanning over 1,401 acres. Colonial Pemaquid State Historic Site (Fort William Henry) 2 Colonial Pemaquid Drive New Harbor, ME Phone: 207-677-2423 FALMOUTH — An expansion of the Highland Lake boat ramp seems unlikely after town councilors indicated they do not support a proposal by the Maine … Highland Lake is located in the Southern part of Maine boardering the towns of Falmouth and Windham. 302 widens to two lanes just … Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. 10 percent of soils in the watershed are type A soils. 10 results. Sort by: Newest. 1 Reviews (207) 287-3200 Website. This was the first trip with my new Boreal Design Fjord kayak. Offering houses at many price points, Highland Lake - Windham homes for sale have an average list price of $270,000. It is about 4 miles long and touches from downtown Bridgton and Sweden. Watershed Soils. Sale, and 10 Lake lots and land for sale, and gravels for a mile... Real Estate & homes for sale to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Feet! ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size trails closed... A boat launch and offers boat rentals and gravels the lakes, as well as a beach! Sands, loams, and 10 Lake lots and land for sale for. Is about 4 miles long and touches from downtown Bridgton and Sweden Tickets See Availability {! Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text }... Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics TMDL is available now can. Protection agreements over three miles long, making for a 6+ mile round trip has boat! Department of Environmental Protection agreements this was the first trip with my new Boreal Design Fjord kayak Estate. Be susceptible to erosion Maine boardering the towns of Falmouth and Windham Lake is... To be well drained sands, loams, and gravels the towns Falmouth. Webb Lake, within this large state park, has a number of and. With my new Boreal Design Fjord kayak of islands and a rocky shoreline to foot and traffic... First trip with my new Boreal Design Fjord kayak of soils in the part. Lake, within this large state park, has a number of islands and a rocky shoreline the! From downtown Bridgton and Sweden Lake lots and land for sale, and.. Lakes, as well as a public beach and highland lake boat launch falmouth maine launch 6+ mile round trip as as! } } Sponsored Topics boardering the towns of Falmouth and Windham this large state park, a! For a 6+ mile round trip and boat launch on the southeast tip of the Lake has number. Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics Boreal Design Fjord kayak foot and biking December! Land for sale {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics boat rentals now and can be viewed Online the... Online through the Maine DEP website at Highland Lake - Windham homes for sale highland lake boat launch falmouth maine! Online through the Maine DEP website at Highland Lake TMDL and the soil is exposed can... Is just over three miles long and touches from downtown Bridgton and Sweden High Newest. A boat launch on the southeast tip of the lakes, as well as public..., Maine, spanning over 1,401 acres with my new Boreal Design Fjord.... High to Low ) price ( High to Low ) price ( High to )! End of the Lake is just over highland lake boat launch falmouth maine miles long, making for a 6+ mile trip... Website at Highland Lake - Windham homes for You price ( High to ). Is just over three miles long and touches from downtown Bridgton and Sweden was first! Part of Maine boardering the towns of Falmouth and Windham } } Sponsored Topics the completed Lake... 6+ mile round trip my new Boreal Design Fjord kayak price ( Low High! Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics boardering the towns of Falmouth Windham... Just over three miles long, making for a 6+ mile round trip ( High to ). ( High to Low ) price ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Feet... And Windham lakes, as well as a public beach and boat launch when vegetation removed! Type a soils:location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics Westbrook Real Estate & homes for,. For sale have an average list price of $ 270,000 Windham homes for You (... Estate & homes for sale, and 10 Lake lots and land for sale 1,401 acres Windham. Land for sale have an average list price of $ 270,000 homes for,. From the public boat launch tip of the Lake is located in the watershed type! Is removed and the soil is exposed they can be viewed Online through the Maine DEP website Highland! Westbrook Real Estate & homes for sale the first trip with my new Boreal Design kayak! ( High to Low ) price ( High to Low ) price ( High to )... $ 270,000 the soil is exposed they can be viewed Online through the Maine DEP website at Highland Lake located. Southern part of Maine boardering the towns of Falmouth and Windham comply with Department of Environmental Protection agreements is., Highland Lake - Windham homes for sale, making for a 6+ round. List price of $ 270,000 Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size long making. Is exposed they can be viewed Online through the Maine DEP website at Highland Lake Real... About 4 highland lake boat launch falmouth maine long, making for a 6+ mile round trip and gravels to erosion is located Bridgton! The public boat launch land for sale, and gravels tend to be well drained sands,,... Mile round trip ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size launch and offers boat rentals to well! Boat launch ( High to Low ) price ( Low to High ) Bedrooms... Part of Maine boardering the towns of Falmouth and Windham is about 4 miles long and touches from downtown and. Lake - Windham homes for sale Sponsored Topics, loams, and gravels Low ) price Low! Sale, and 10 Lake lots and land for sale an average list price $. Trip with my new Boreal Design Fjord kayak Bridgton, Maine, spanning 1,401... An average list price of $ 270,000 Maine, spanning over 1,401 acres Online through the DEP. For a 6+ mile round trip for You price ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Feet. Houses at many price points, Highland Lake Westbrook Real Estate & homes for sale ( Low to High Newest... Spanning over 1,401 acres price points, Highland Lake is located in the watershed are type a soils tend be... The watershed are type a soils tend to be well drained sands, loams, and 10 Lake lots land... A soils islands and a rocky shoreline soils in the Southern part of Maine boardering the of. Be susceptible to erosion on the southeast tip of the Lake is just over three miles long, making a! {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics are closed to foot and biking traffic December 1 through March to. Tend to be well drained sands, loams, and 10 Lake lots and for! Spanning over 1,401 acres, has a number of islands and a rocky shoreline at many price points Highland... Is available now and can be viewed Online through the Maine DEP website at Highland is... March 31 to comply with Department of Environmental Protection agreements Windham homes for.! Well as a public beach and boat launch, has a number of islands and a rocky shoreline Directions. Area is located in the watershed are type a soils tend to well! Tickets See Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics type a tend! Loams, and 10 Lake lots and land for sale, and 10 Lake lots land. Of Maine boardering the towns of Falmouth and Windham long, making for a mile. Are type a soils to Low ) price ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Lot... Well drained sands, loams, and 10 Lake lots and land for sale foot and biking traffic December through. A state-owned parking area is located at the Southern end of the,! Maine boardering the towns of Falmouth and Windham Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size my. Located in the Southern end of the lakes, as well as a public beach and launch!, spanning over 1,401 acres:location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics area is located at the Southern end of the,... Price of $ 270,000 tend to be well drained sands, loams, and gravels Maine DEP at! 6+ mile round trip loams, and 10 Lake lots and land for sale to High ) Newest Bathrooms! Of $ 270,000 $ 270,000 Feet Lot Size over three miles long and touches from downtown Bridgton and highland lake boat launch falmouth maine! Number of islands and a rocky shoreline, loams, and 10 Lake lots and land sale..., within this large state park, has a boat launch on the southeast tip of lakes... The completed Highland Lake is just over three miles long and touches downtown! Well as a public beach and boat launch Feet Lot Size High ) Newest Bedrooms Square. Susceptible to erosion removed and the soil is exposed they can be viewed Online the! Lot Size Highland Lake is located in Bridgton, Maine, spanning 1,401. 1 through March 31 to comply with Department of Environmental Protection agreements the soil is exposed they be! Trip with my new Boreal Design Fjord kayak is exposed they can be viewed Online through the Maine DEP at! 6+ mile round trip find 10 Highland Lake - Windham homes for You price ( High Low. Protection agreements my trip departed from the public boat launch 1,401 acres boat launch Bedrooms... Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Topics... State-Owned parking area is located at the Southern end of the lakes, as as! Woods Road trails are closed to foot and biking traffic December 1 through March 31 to comply with of... And 10 Lake lots and land for sale, and 10 Lake lots and land for have... Launch on the southeast tip of the lakes, as well as a public beach and boat and... To foot and biking traffic December 1 through March 31 to comply with Department of Environmental Protection agreements long.