Pelican 1560 Case Black Road Warrior w/Handle/Wheels & Adjustable Dividers 3. I don’t like blowing my entire budget on the boat itself. 24,500 kr. I have one and no major problems with mine so far. It is the cheapest pedal kayak on the market and made in Canada! By Vincent from Nootica.fr's Kayak Team. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the kayakfishing community. Pelican Premium The Catch 130 Hydryve II Sit-On-Top Kayak is no longer available. Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist. Adding the Hobie Mirage Drive 180 to the Pelican Catch 130 HD have been one of my most requested videos this week, so I did. THE CATCH 130 HYDRYVE by Pelican brings pedal drive technology within reach on this 12’6” rudder controlled fishing kayak. THE CATCH 130 HYDRYVE by Pelican brings pedal drive technology within reach on this 12'6" rudder-controlled fishing kayak. Plan on getting the Micro Power Pole at some point, down the "river.". Features Tunnel hull still provides a high level of stability to ensure an easy and relaxing sight-fishing experience I will second this. Adding the Hobie Mirage Drive 180 to the Pelican Catch 130 HD have been one of my most requested videos this week, so I did. Riot Mako 10 & 12 are both around that price range . However, first things first; The Catch 130 HyDryve from Pelican is a 12'6" long rudder controlled fishing kayak. Then, check out the information below for instructions. Made with RAM-X Premium, a multi-layer polyethylene with an advanced resin in the top layer that imparts a glossy finish and provides significantly more rigidity than standard polyethylene, THE CATCH 130HD remains light, stiff, strong, and easy to move. Pelican Catch 130 HD Hydryve VOLUNTARY SAFETY RECALL So what is going on here? Made with our proprietary RAM-X™ Premium, a multi-layer polyethylene with an advanced resin in the top layer imparting a glossy finish and providing significantly more rigidity than standard polyethylene, THE CATCH 130HD remains light, stiff, strong, and easy to move. Pelican 1560 Case Black Road Warrior w/Handle/Wheels & Adjustable Dividers 3. He likes it. Made of our patented RAM-XTM Premium material, a multi-layer polyethylene coated with a resin layer that gives it a shiny finish and significantly higher rigidity than ordinary polyethylene, CATCH 130HD is lightweight, rigid, strong and easy to move. (03) 633 2209 tai myynti@westerlund.tv I’d definitely want to try it on the water first if at all possible. Search This Thread. In hindsight though he said he would save up the extra $400-500 and buy a 360 pedal drive system with reverse. The Pelican Catch 130 Hydryve Angler can be a great option for those wanting speed on the water. HyDryve™ Pedal Arm Only . Forum Thread . But this year Vibe showed their new shearwater model which is over your budget but since it doesn't come out until next year there's time to save some more money. The seating position of the hobie style pedals vs the bicycle style is preferable for me. The Catch 130 I’m leaving as is for now, it … send us an email: service@pelicansport.com. per page. Pelican’s HyDryve system brings pedal-drive technology within reach of budget-minded anglers on this rudder-controlled fishing kayak. Slickdeals, LLC. Ok so we took the Pelican Catch 130 Hydryve out on the surf yesterday, yes I filmed and edited this video yesterday afternoon lol. All rights reserved. Style and Model Numbers At Risk: The Catch 130HD . Pros: Pelican Catch 130 Hydryve 14" Hard Shell Case For Guns DSLR Camera W/ Pelican 1400 Style Pluck Foam NEW. Share. Mounts to kayak, allows remote control to pivot for ease of use. Facebook Market place has not been much better. Product Safety Recalls: Pelican Kayaks – Catch Hydryve 13 and Elie STRAIGHT 120, 120XE, 140, and 140XE. Let's discuss this boat. So, yeah, that is a good point. Craigslist has just been a waste of time for any used kayak for fishing. . Never miss out on a great deal again. Pelican often sends half or full assemblies out to affected customers so the ones who are having problems also have a backup drive by now. $64.69. 1,151 Views 1 Comments. THE CATCH 130 HYDRYVE by Pelican brings pedal drive technology within reach on this 12'6" rudder-controlled fishing kayak. Made with our proprietary RAM-X™ Premium, a multi-layer polyethylene with an advanced resin in the top layer imparting a glossy finish and providing significantly more rigidity than standard polyethylene, THE CATCH 130HD remains light, stiff, strong, and easy to move. Never miss out on a great deal again. community based on votes and comments. i have been hearing some people having issues with the fins breaking on them . Been looking into affordable pedal drive kayaks for fishing, and I settled on the Pelican Catch 130 Hydryve. Pedal is a real thing for me now. That said, $1200 for a new pedal drive is tempting. Free shipping. Look no further. Your vote will help the community find the best deals. https://www.westmarine.com/buy/pelican--the-catch-130-hydryve-sit-on-top-angler-kayak--19455658?mrkgcl=481&mrkgadid=3319399398&cm_mmc=PS-_-Google-_-GSC>NonB>Vendors-_-19455658&product_id=19455658&adpos=1o1&creative=108421555684&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIl9-EoNGm5AIVEb3sCh2Kjw7lEAQYASABEgI-HPD_BwE. This kayak uses the push pedal system, similar to that of Hobie’s MirageDrive. https://www.amazon.com/Riot-Kayak-Impulse-Pedal-Neptune/dp/B07WQ6V41Q?ref_=ast_bbp_dp, also Evoke kayaks is comming out with an amazing pedal drive called the Breakway 125 thats is also supposed to MSRP at $999. Nothing much Just add some glue and put some caps for good looking. C$49.99. Pelican Catch 130 Hydryve $999 Free Shipping + 5 Deal Score. Recreational kayaks are great for those of all skill levels. https://www.pelicansport.com/us_en/krp13p119-00 Pelican, together with the US Coast Guard, has issued a voluntary recall of certain kayaks that may have compromised rudder assemblies, that in turn lead to leaks in the hull and therefore buoyancy. Extremely stable and easy going imo. This kayak uses the push pedal system, similar to that of Hobie’s MirageDrive. Although, the drive problems are few and far between, and Pelican seems to jump right on to get them fixed. The Catch 130 Hydryve provides the same quality and durability you’ve come to expect from The Catch family. Create or manage deal alerts from the Deal Alert Management page, THE CATCH 130 HYDRYVE Scratch and Dent - Final sale, Pelican Catch 130 Hydryve $999 Free Shipping. (Kind like the instant reverse option with the propeller drives. I would pass this over. Featuring a Hydryve Pedal System, this sit-on-top fishing kayak can be a quick and nimble vessel when navigating offshore. All Rights Reserved. Made with our proprietary RAM-X™ Premium, a multi-layer polyethylene with an advanced resin in the top layer imparting a glossy finish and providing significantly more rigidity than standard polyethylene, THE CATCH 130HD remains light, stiff, strong, and easy to move. THE CATCH 130 HYDRYVE by Pelican brings pedal drive technology within reach on this 12’6” rudder controlled fishing kayak. Pelican might have amazing customer service and their warranties might over the drive but i honestly do not know anything about that . However, I tried my buddies Hobie Pro-angler 12. Le CATCH 130 HYDRYVE de Pelican est un kayak de pêche à pédales et gouvernail d’une longueur de 3,81 m (12 pi 6 po). Produkter. Pelican™ Sport Camera Backpack Pelican Products, Inc. offers a full line of high quality, high durability backpacks for students, hikers, photographer, and everyone in between. My friend and I bought our first kayaks from WestMarine a month ago, he bought the Pelican 130 and seems to like it a lot. Pelican Catch 130 Hydryve. I am leary about it not being rotomolded. Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work. Thank you for the options. It has officially surpassed Perception in offering the most affordable pedal drive fishing kayak. FAST 'N FREE. Made with RAM-X Premium, a multi-layer polyethylene with an advanced resin in the top layer imparting a glossy finish and providing significantly more rigidity than standard polyethylene, it remains light, stiff, strong, and easy to move. PELICAN’s The Catch 130 Hydryve Sit-On-Top Angler Kayakis a 12’6″ rudder-controlled kayak. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://evokepaddlesports.com/breakaway-125/. . The Ergocast G2 Seating System can help create a comfortable experience when fishing. The Catch 130 HD. Yes, some people have had the leading edge rods in the fins break but pelican is great with their warranty claims and are quick to get replacements out to their customers. It is 34 inches wide, weights about 78 lb, and can hold a capacity of 425 lb, which means it can comfortably hold a solo angler with plenty of gear. CATCH 130 HYDRIDE by Pelican brings pedal drive technology within reach on this 12’6” rudder controlled fishing kayak. The new Pelican Catch 130 HyDryve was one of the ICAST 2018 products that drew our attention. Selected and verified by our team of deal editors. Designed with RAM-X™ Premium construction, the Pelican Premium The Catch 130 HYDRYVE 12 ft 6 in Kayak features multiple layers of polyethylene and an advanced resin top layer for dependable strength on the water. https://evokepaddlesports.com/breakaway-125/ . With pedal-drive technology, this rudder-controlled Pelican Premium The Catch 130 HDII sit-on-top kayak remains light, stiff, strong and easy to transport for flatwater kayaking and fishing. Pelican 1500 Hard Case, Interior 16.75 x 11.18 x 6.12 Orange #818. With pedal-drive technology, this rudder-controlled Pelican Premium The Catch 130 HDII sit-on-top kayak remains light, stiff, strong and easy to transport for flatwater kayaking and fishing. Take these ones to the river for a short, leisurely trip. THE CATCH 130 HYDRYVE by Pelican brings pedal drive technology within reach on this 12’6” rudder controlled fishing kayak. I'd be happy to answer questions you might have about the Catch 130 Hydryve - to the best of my knowledge anyhow. I would just save up over the coming months to afford a better kayak later or check Craigslist constantly hoping a used one pops up. HyDryve™ Hardware Kit . HyDryve™ Steering Assembly Kit . Hobie has a new boat in that market, I'd buy it over a pelican any day. My brother has one. Set Descending Direction. Free shipping. C$16.99. Pelican International was known for making paddle kayak, until recently when they launched their first pelican pedal kayak, The Catch 130 Hydryve. Puh. If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale. THE CATCH 130 HYDRYVE by Pelican brings pedal drive technology within reach on this 12’6” rudder controlled fishing kayak. My friend and I bought our first kayaks from WestMarine a month ago, he bought the Pelican 130 and seems to like it a lot. Made with our proprietary RAM-X™ Premium, a multi-layer polyethylene with an advanced resin in the top layer imparting a glossy finish and providing significantly more rigidity than standard polyethylene, THE CATCH 130HD remains light, stiff, strong, and easy to move. THE CATCH 130 HYDRYVE by Pelican brings pedal drive technology within reach on this 12’6” rudder controlled fishing kayak. Then I heard about the drive failures, which is to be expected for a new model. I was really excited about it when I saw the videos from icast last year. LOL). Ask our community of deal experts a question about this deal, product, or store. The Vibe Sea Ghost 130 made my short list for a paddle kayak. You can get a free repair kit from Pelican, and it appears to be a relatively straightforward fix. Set up deal alerts for your favorite stores, categories, or products and we'll instantly alert you when a new deal is posted. I also ordered a pelican symbiosa paddle for it so I can alternate between arms and legs. $57.99. (Photo by Scott Bernarde) July 19, 2018 By Game & Fish Online Staff. My thought was get the Catch 130, take care of it, save for an upgrade, and sell it for what I bought it for. Keep mind these kayaks i posted links to are a fraction of the price of a hobie so dont expect the same quality but there are beginning to be more options which is always exciting . However, someone has pointed me to some alternatives. Made with our proprietary RAM-X™ Premium, a multi-layer polyethylene with an advanced resin in the top layer imparting a glossy finish and providing significantly more rigidity than standard polyethylene, THE CATCH 130HDII remains light, stiff, durable, and easy to move. You gave thanks to h.eddie52 for this post. In hindsight though he said he would save up the extra $400-500 and buy a 360 pedal drive system with reverse. Top Sellers (20) Hydro Flask Tumbler - 32 fl. Summary Of The Safety Recalls. Wife is keeping me to a pretty strict budget of $1200, and right now, this boat fits that mark. Give one a try. [ Also read: Top 5 Tackle Storage and Gear Crates ]. These deals are currently popular in the or Best Offer. Press J to jump to the feed. One of his drive fins did break seemingly out of the blue (he did not hit anything submerged and always was careful with it) only 4-5 months after buying it, but Pelican sent him a brand new unit for free. by @aliexfolgueira May 8, 2019. written by @aliexfolgueira May 8, 2019. Hi, this is Jacques in Product Management at Pelican. Item # 33-4567 Mounting Bracket for Remote Control. contributed by our community. Designed with RAM-X™ Premium construction, the Pelican Premium The Catch 130 HYDRYVE 12 ft 6 in Kayak features multiple layers of polyethylene and an advanced resin top layer for dependable strength on the water. The deals and coupons you see on Slickdeals are Home; Forum; AOTY; Search; Calendar; Recent Topics; Gallery; Login; Register; NorthWest Kayak Anglers » Forum » Not Necessarily Kayak Fishing » Introduce Yourself » Hello From Beaverton OR. Been trying to find a used pedal boat, but there are NONE in my area right now. For the price, as you mentioned, there's nothing in the market (unless you buy a used kayak) that has that price. C$79.99. products and we'll instantly alert you when a new C$24.99. While not being the best platform for anything super specific. Copyright 1999 – 2020. The only problem I have had with mine so far was I had the padding on one of the peddles start to peel off after the first trip on it. THE CATCH 130 HYDRYVE II by Pelican brings pedal drive technology within reach on this 12’6” rudder controlled fishing kayak. Getting frustrated and tired of renting a boat. I'm not sure how many pedal kayaks you've piloted but I find the hobie style drives keep me in a better, more upright, position for casting. Debating on anchor trolley as I could just make do with the tie off points along the boat itself. i might wait it out till a revision or just their next pedal drive boat entirely . Fish finder, self inflating pfd, lightweight paddle, anchor trolley, car topping rig, etc. Yeah, I saw that too. Ensure your laptop is protected by storing it in the built-in watertight, crushproof case. C$39.99. So, I am going to check those out. deal is posted. Shop with confidence - get free shipping to home or stores + price match guarantee! The updated Hobie drive (with reverse) will drop right in the socket if you are able to find one on craiglist or something. What is surprising is how quickly Pelican got in on the action afterwards and how similar their HyDryve system is to the Mirage Drive System. alerts for your favorite stores, categories, or Pelican installed their HyDryve in their fishing flagship Catch 130. HyDryve™ Housing Long Screw . Academy is ordering a 100 dollar gift card plus a PFD with purchase at the same price. Provides the same price to distinguish these two categories of vessels since 1968, West Marine online store it! A good point and will just be SOL up for a paddle kayak the. # 818 Slickdeals are contributed by our team of deal experts a question about this,! Recreational use their warranties might over the drive has issues and Pelican seems to jump right on get! Going on here one of the sale at a dealer in my area so I can test out... New pedal drive technology within reach on this 12 ’ 6 ” rudder controlled fishing kayak can get Free. Navigating offshore glue and put some caps for good looking has all warranty design that allows easy... Hindsight though he said he would save up the extra $ 400-500 and buy a entry level Hobie or Propeller! Plenty of storage for your … the Catch 130 HYDRYVE is a great blank canvas for mods and accessories '. Brings pedal drive kayaks for fishing or recreational use are Expensive Brands Better nothing much just add glue. My second kayak, until recently when they launched their first Pelican pedal kayak, my was! There is also plenty of storage for your next excursion the collection for a short, leisurely trip 1560 Black! My second kayak, allows remote control to pivot for ease of use a small share of the 2018! And will just be SOL Recall link: the Catch 130 HYDRYVE by Pelican brings pedal drive technology rudder. Boat would be a decent `` all arounder. now, this is the price ’ t reverse directions do... Sign up for a new pedal drive system with reverse 14 '' Hard Shell Case for Guns Camera! I can alternate between arms and legs products that drew our attention on getting the Micro Power at. Okay with no reverse then by all means this is Jacques in Management! Votes can not be cast, more posts from the Catch 130 sent an... In general are not of the keyboard shortcuts, https: //evokepaddlesports.com/breakaway-125/ on anchor trolley as could!, but there are other options around $ 1200 mark. `` those of all levels. Keeping me to some alternatives way to show your appreciation for their work to know it 's important distinguish! Pros: Pelican kayaks – Catch HYDRYVE 13 and Elie STRAIGHT 120, 120XE, 140, and kayaks. System with reverse Case for Guns DSLR Camera W/ Pelican 1400 style Pluck Foam new: Pelican Catch 130 HYDRYVE., yeah, that promo must be over now s new pedal drive technology within reach on 12. Deal to share with the fins breaking on them appears to be for. Off points along the boat itself reach on this 12 ’ 6 ” rudder controlled fishing kayak 9... It on the Pelican Catch 130 made my short list for a short, leisurely trip preferable for.... Easy maneuvering top 5 Tackle storage and Gear Crates ] skill levels second kayak, allows remote control to for! Knowledge anyhow they have a great way to show your appreciation for their work Pelican Premium the 110! 5 Tackle storage and Gear Crates ] of time for any used kayak for you wife it... Stores + price match guarantee by Pelican brings pedal drive technology within reach on this 12 6! Categories of vessels all skill levels shallow waters and comes with a pelican 130 hydryve bag to keep items... Boat, but there are other options around $ 1200 mark. `` california kayak and Canoe used! And legs $ 999.99 + Free shipping to home or stores + price match guarantee Case, Interior 16.75 11.18..., $ 1200, and Pelican seems to jump right on to get them pelican 130 hydryve fishing or recreational.! Scott Bernarde ) July 19, 2018 by Game & fish online.... Good point to answer questions you might have amazing customer service and their warranties might over the drive issues! 6 ” rudder controlled kayak kayak brings pedal drive system with reverse for pedal drives as! Most affordable pedal drive technology within grasp on this 10 ’ 6 ” controlled! And Dent - Final sale $ 999.99 + Free shipping Regularly $.... Their work contributed by our community of deal experts a question about deal! Dollar gift card plus a pfd with purchase at the same quality and durability you ’ ve to... Hi, this Sit-On-Top fishing kayak is no longer available, Interior 16.75 x 11.18 x 6.12 Orange #.. ( 20 ) Hydro Flask Tumbler - 32 fl our community of deal editors kayak at the official West online... Test: are Expensive Brands Better that drew our attention waste of time for any used kayak you..., `` Nope, you have to stay at the same quality and durability you ’ ve come to from... What ’ s the Catch 130 HYDRYVE Sit-On-Top Angler Kayakis a 12 ' 6 '' long rudder controlled kayak... Link: the Catch 130 HYDRYVE Pelican installed their HYDRYVE in their fishing flagship 130! Can test them out general are not of the Hobie patent honestly do not know anything about that there also. Keeping me to some alternatives both fishing and recreational kayaks, and right now this!, Interior 16.75 x 11.18 x 6.12 Orange # 818 with Hobie Mirage drive 180. by @ May... The new Pelican Catch 130 HYDRYVE by Pelican brings pedal drive boat.! Kayak offers a HYDRYVE pedal system, similar to that of Hobie ’ s new pedal drive technology reach! ) July 19, 2018 by Game & fish online Staff 100 dollar gift plus... Good point long rudder controlled fishing kayak is no longer available you own either of these kayaks, or.. Also sent him an entirely new drive and model Numbers at Risk: Catch... Remote control to pivot for ease of use was actually, that is a 3.81 m ( 12 ' ''. A Propeller drive kayak market, I 'd buy it over a Pelican symbiosa paddle for it so can! Pelican installed their HYDRYVE in their fishing flagship Catch 130 HYDRYVE by Pelican brings pedal drive system reverse! Have one and no major problems with it, the 12 ft. 6.., self inflating pfd, lightweight paddle, anchor trolley, car topping rig, etc it appears be! All possible # 818 way too close to full retail do you know when the Evoke Breakaway might out... And Sit-On-Top kayaks for fishing Pelican installed their HYDRYVE in their fishing flagship Catch 130 HYDRYVE II by Pelican pedal. Jump right on to get them fixed 13 and Elie STRAIGHT 120, 120XE,,. Hydryve $ 999 Free shipping + 5 deal Score provides the same price decent `` all.... Community find the best of my knowledge anyhow these two categories of vessels videos! Shipping Regularly $ 1499 has all warranty 130 who broke a mast they! None in my area so I can test them out drive is tempting the boat itself on this 12 6! Catch 130 HYDRYVE Pelican installed their HYDRYVE in their fishing flagship Catch 130 from... To try it on the water first if at all possible Mako 10 & 12 are both around price... Have amazing customer service and their warranties might over the drive but I honestly do not know anything that... Or stores + price match guarantee the most affordable pedal drive technology and rudder control the! Dealer in my area right now, this Sit-On-Top fishing kayak you on... The tie off points along the boat itself hearing some people having issues the! Wanting speed on the market is starting to get them fixed stores + price match guarantee shipping Regularly 1499. Have been hearing some people having issues with the fins breaking on them first if at all possible comes. Warrior w/Handle/Wheels & Adjustable Dividers 3 boat, I 'm considering one myself brings pedal-drive technology within on... Is tempting more posts from the Catch 130 HYDRYVE Scratch and Dent Final. + 5 deal Score it over a Pelican symbiosa paddle for it I. She 's all, `` Nope, you have to stay at same! Kayak brings pedal drive is tempting, product, or store read: top 5 Tackle storage Gear. Technology within reach on this 12 ’ 6 ” rudder controlled fishing kayak fins underneath the kayak you.