Psalm 18:4), and of His "greatness" (cf. English Standard Version Update. 105:1; Psalm 145:12: ver. He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names. 5  sBow your heavens, O Lord, and come down! 18  The Lord is hnear to all who call on him. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. Of David. 2 Every day I will bless you l and praise your name forever and ever. 11  bFor your name’s sake, O Lord, cpreserve my life! 3 m Great is the L ord, and greatly to be praised, and his n greatness is unsearchable. Summary; Audio; Videos; Summary of the Book of Psalms . 3 m Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his n greatness is unsearchable. When the poet in Psalm 145:12 sets forth the purpose of the proclamation, he drops the form of address. Psalms - Chapter 145 (ESV) Font Size + -Great Is the Lord A Song of Praise. hhe has made me sit in darkness like those long dead. They shall speak of the glory of your kingdom and tell of your power, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate. Cancel any time. Of David. There is no worthier and more exhaustless object of praise (Psalm 145:3): Jahve is great, and greatly to be praised (מהלּל, taken from Psalm 48:2, as in Psalm 96:4, cf. 145 1 I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever. 12to make known to the children of man yourb mighty deeds,and the glorious splendor of your kingdom. Title. 2 Every day I will bless you. Audio Bible - ESV Bible / Audio Bible / English Standard Version / Psalms / Psalm 145; Share Tweet. Of David. 3 # Ps. and shall sing aloud of your righteousness. Summary; Audio; Videos; Summary of the Book of Psalms . 145 1 A Song of Praise. for no one living is righteous fbefore you. Of David. Psalm 18:4), and of His "greatness" (cf. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. 2Every day I will bless you and praise your name forever and ever. 2 Every day I will bless you # [Ps. Selah. Selah. 15  He jsends out his command to the earth; 17  He hurls down his crystals of mice like crumbs; 18  He osends out his word, and melts them; he makes his wind blow and the waters flow. Of David. 3 They make b their tongue sharp as c a serpent’s, and d under their lips is the e venom of asps. iBlessed are the people whose God is the Lord! 150:2; Deut. Of David. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever. l and praise your name forever and ever. 145:1 . Luke 14:10. 21  My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord. 4 . 4 o One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts. When the poet in Psalm 145:12 sets forth the purpose of the proclamation, he drops the form of address. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. 7  ywho executes justice for the oppressed. 3 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. The LORD builds up Jerusalem; he gathers the outcasts of Israel. 2 Every day I will bless you and praise your name forever and ever. On the glorious splendor of y… Psalm 145:8-21. The LORD is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made. 99:5, 9 I will extol you, my God and # Ps. PSALM 145 « Psalm 144 | Psalm 145 | Psalm 146 » Great Is the Lord. 21My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord,and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever. The LORD is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. Psalm 145 English Standard Version (ESV) Great Is the Lord A Song of Praise. Footnotes: Psalm 145:12 Hebrew his; also next line; Cross references: Psalm 145:12: Ps. 6  They shall speak of qthe might of your awesome deeds, 7  They shall pour forth the fame of your rabundant goodness. l and praise your name forever and ever. worship understanding almighty. and shall sing aloud of your righteousness. 20The Lord preserves all who love him,but all the wicked he will destroy. # 145:1 This psalm is an acrostic poem, each verse beginning with the successive letters of the Hebrew alphabet A Song of Praise. 2 Every day I will bless you . ]c 3 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. Psalm 145 English Standard Version (ESV) Great Is the Lord [ a] A Song of Praise. Psalm 145:3 | ESV. Psalm 145:1-7 English Standard Version (ESV) Great Is the Lord [ a] A Song of Praise. 1I will extol you, my God and King,and bless your name forever and ever. All your works shall give thanks to you, O LORD, and all your saints shall bless you! and a stir up wars continually. 4  Therefore my spirit ifaints within me; mmy soul thirsts for you like na parched land. l and praise your name forever and ever. Great Is the Lord 1 A Song of Praise. 2 I will praise the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being. and a stir up wars continually. 4 Guard me, O L ord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from z violent men, who have planned to trip up my feet. 3 m Great is the L ord, and greatly to be praised, and his n greatness is unsearchable. 9  I will sing aa new song to you, O God; upon aa ten-stringed harp I will play to you. 15  hBlessed are the people to whom such blessings fall! Cf. Font Size. The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Psalm 145:8-13 English Standard Version (ESV) 8 The Lord is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. 5  On pthe glorious splendor of your majesty. and the glorious splendor of your kingdom. Luke 14:10. 145 j I will extol you, my God and k King, and bless your name forever and ever. 4 One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts. and mlet all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. 2  eEnter not into judgment with your servant. There is no worthier and more exhaustless object of praise (Psalm 145:3): Jahve is great, and greatly to be praised (מהלּל, taken from Psalm 48:2, as in Psalm 96:4, cf. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Cf. The L ord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. = honour. 8  bthe Lord opens the eyes of the blind. For jit is good to sing praises to our God; for kit is pleasant,1 and la song of praise is fitting. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. 1 j I will extol you, my God and k King, and bless your name forever and ever. l and praise your name forever and ever. Psalm 145 - A psalm of praise. 13  For he strengthens fthe bars of your gates; he hfills you with the ifinest of the wheat. Of David. Psalm 144 Psalm 146 ... Psalm 145:12 English Standard Version (ESV) 12 to make known to the children of man your mighty deeds, and the glorious splendor of your kingdom. 2 . 3 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever. 1I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever. 1 # Ps. 18The Lord is near to all who call on him,to all who call on him in truth. 1 A Song of Praise. Psalm 145 :: English Standard Version (ESV) Strong's. 16You open your hand;you satisfy the desire of every living thing. They shall pour forth the fame of your abundant goodness. 3 They make b their tongue sharp as c a serpent’s, and d under their lips is the e venom of asps. In your righteousness dbring my soul out of trouble! and his mercy is over all that he has made. 5 On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate. Tools. Psalm 145:12. God's kingdom is a kingdom of all aeons, and His dominion is manifested without exception and continually in all periods or generations (בּכל־דּור ודר as in Psalm 45:18 , Esther 9:28 , a pleonastic strengthening of the expression בּדר ודר, Psalm 90:1 ).