damn, back in my early days i babaed so many of him, now ever since i stopped doing that for units unless they were rainbowed...... i've only managed to pull 1 of him. What's new. Explanation. Try Ultra Instinct now for 30 days for free. 100% potential system f2p phy ssj2 gohan showcase! This is how you take a unit directly from zero to amazing. Dokkan legendary goku event id Dokkan legendary goku event id I pulled so much copies of him and now he’s finally useful. New posts New media New articles New media comments New article comments New profile posts New threadmarks Latest activity. 6092. Damn. PHY Vegito Blue EZA could provide for the TEQ Trunks that Dokkans with VB medals. Lr Buff buu that transforms into kid Buu turn 1 >>>>>>>. Medal Requirements are as follows: 12 Bronze Medals: replay stage 10 6 times for 15 stamina and 2 medals per run. 77. EZA Units (As of 5/15/19) Dokkan Extrême INT Offensive Tiers. Bad puns aside... this dude's pretty freaking awesome. ... Mode is a great opportunity to deal large amounts of free Damage, and being able to go into Rage Mode twice is a huge Buff. Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle is a Gacha game by Namco Bandai released on both iOS and Android. Just now need more red/Roshi medals to make him UR. Pulled Transforming Goku Black AND the final dupe I needed to rainbow EZA TEQ Cell on my free multi on Cell's step up banner. The God of Destruction became quite a menace post-EZA. YES!!!!!! New posts. History Talk (0) Comments Share. Follow me on Twitch! Forums. Menu. based on the Dragon Ball franchise.. A mysterious force has gathered the Dragon Balls and has made a major wish - for all the fighters in space/time to gather to see who the strongest is. Why is that every unit I sell it use as super attack fodder gets a eza. which is always going to do more damage. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I’m hyped for this celebration. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Linking him with rosé is a guaranteed super at least, however, if you have teq super buu or teq buff buu, they are probably a better choice compared to buuhan in terms of links. TEQ Pikkon from STR Super Gogeta PHY Kid Buu could possibly be used to EZA TEQ Super Buu, INT Vegeta, and STR Goku PHY FP Frieza event for STR SSJ Goku Golden Fist Super Saiyan 3 Goku. Game Cards List TEQ and INT Type Ki +2: Z Fighters. Super INT World Tournament SSJ Goku the buff Well, alright then Yo what, that is insane! Each one has 4 LRs featured out of 10 total, that's pretty unprecedented. ► SA Level can go up to 15, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals from the Extreme Z-Battle event; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Passive: Ki+3, ATK+100%; plus an additional ATK and DEF up to 100% (the more HP remaining, the greater the boost); reduce damage received by 20% if HP is 80% or above; recover 5% HP at the end of the turn after receiving an attack This guy next to INT kid Buu are gonna be an insane rotation, im soooo glad i have them both rainbow now! 100% potential system eza teq golden frieza showcase: 100% potential system eza teq golden frieza showcase! Author's Saving Throw:. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. 140 10256 11032 11808 12584 14584 17184 9380 10077 10774 11472 13472 16872 3856 4146 4436 4727 6727 9727 Solid unit when he came out. 3183. Community content is available under. Home. 100% RAINBOW STAR TEQ BUFF BUU SHOWCASE! Video Title: A THROWAWAY? Addons. Majin - Brutal Beatdown - Berserker - Big Bad Bosses - Infinite Regeneration - The Wall Standing Tall - Fierce Battle Resurrected Warriors - Majin Buu Saga - Transformation Boost - Artificial Life Forms - Majin Power - Power Absorption x2x4 x6 x8 x12 x12 x12 Lv. TEQ Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +70% Passive Full-Power Body - Ki +3 and ATK +100%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 100% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost); reduces damage received by 20% when HP is 80% or more; recovers 5% HP at the end of turn in which attack was received Super INT - Double LR SSJ Goku & SSJ Vegeta Leader. r/DBZDokkanBattle. Kid Buu is a meme tier EZA. Why would you use this Buu as SA fodder instead of the much more common STR one? INT Buuhan could be interesting with TEQ Buff Buu and PHY Buutenks Then things start to get a bit more obscure. I STILL lack TEQ Raditz too because I feel like with him I would have had the win even before all of the above units and EZAs. There was a mass outcry when [Naught but Rampage] SSJ3 Gotenks was first revealed to have his 12-Ki super chip off 7% HP each time, as it was very easy to over-shoot the amount of Ki orbs collected.So before he was released, it was quickly changed to a 1 turn attack buff instead, saving him from being a Scrappy. SSJ 2 Gohan (Youth) Violent Rage Leader Skill: AGL & PHY Types Ki +2, HP, ATK, DEF +40% Super Attack: Soaring Dragon Breaker - Causes supreme damage to the enemy and lowers DEF Passive: … https://www.twitch.tv/tigeruppercutmedia Follow me on Twitter! I wouldn't be caught dead asking for your forgiveness, Saiyan! Accrued Strength Super Saiyan Goku Max Lv SA Lv Rarity Type Cost 120 1/10 40 1 Jun 2017 12 Aug 2017 Type Ki+2 and HP& DEF+70% Instant Transmission Kamehameha Causes. Also in a rare occurrence the Global side actually has better banners than the JP side, with AGL Bardock and STR Cooler instead of INT Gotenks and TEQ Fat Buu. 130 Lv. TEQ Beerus has a perfect partner in LR Beerus & Whis. Press J to jump to the feed. 20 Silver Medals: replay stage 20 5 times for 20 stamina and 4 medals per run 1/150: Super TEQ Type Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%; Extreme TEQ Type Ki … https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Raging_Dash_Majin_Buu_(South_Supreme_Kai)?oldid=1188629, Causes supreme damage to enemy and greatly lowers DEF, Ki +2 and ATK +70% when HP is 99% or below, Ki +3 and ATK +100%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 100% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost); reduces damage received by 20% when HP is 80% or more; recovers 5% HP at the end of turn in which attack was received. Go to Power for the Death-Match Vegeta (Giant Ape), Go to Power for the Death-Match Vegeta (Giant Ape) 1 of Pure Confidence Super Vegeta Max Lv SA Lv Rarity Type Cost ID 80/100 1/10 16/23 1437 1 Nov 2015 11 Mar 2016, and Type HP& ATK+30% Final Flash Causes extreme damage to enemy Promise of Power Weaken Regeneration[1], and Type Ki+2 Golden Warrior Lv 1: All enemies' … Have spent only 300 stones (saved up to 700). Playing a bit again since I had some decent luck with the duals this time around, picked up the Goku, Frieza, and my first Super 17 and Angel SSJ3. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. D&D Beyond Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle. Had him rainbowed for so long. Leader Skill: TEQ Ki+2, HP, ATK, and DEF+70%. So man, these banners are absolutely incredible. Thank you dokkan gods. Super TEQ; Super INT; Super STR; Super PHY; Extreme Class. Feed at 100% success rat Goku Black, an alias Zamasu is known as after stealing Goku 's body and traveling to Future Trunks' timeline . Gotenks agl dokkan wiki Gotenks (disambiguation) - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki . Dokkan legendary goku event id Dokkan legendary goku event id - TEQ Buu - STR SSBKK Goku - LR SSj4 Goku - INT UI Goku - Some 120% Villain EZA - Some Goku EZA (maybe STR SSj4 Goku since he'll get an EZA sometime soon) - LR SSBE Vegeta - New Pool Card - LR Buuhan - INT SSj2/3 Goku - TEQ SSj2/Majin Vegeta - STR Kefla - LR SSj4 Vegeta - AGL SSB Vegeta - Some 120% Villain EZA Honestly with a rainbow kid buu, you should prolly try and get turles whenever he comes back; a perfect rotation of turles/rainbow kid buu/teq buu is gloriously disgusting in terms of damage. Damn and he's so good too. Please select one of the cards below or search to find the card you were looking for if it is not listed Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. Rurouni Kenshin Wiki. Shocking Absorption Ability Buu (Super) Max Lv SA Lv Rarity Type Cost ID 120 1/10 58 11505 4 Oct 2018 16 Jan 2019 Transformation Boost Category Ki+3 and HP, ATK& DEF+150%; or Type Ki+3 and HP, ATK& DEF+90% Mystical Ball Attack Causes immense damage to enemy and lowers ATK& DEF[1] Battle Form.. Nightmare Redux Buu (Super) Max Lv SA Lv Rarity Type Cost ID 80/100 … More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. Agl vegeta. 135 Lv. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Z-Awaken to UR. Support Ticket. OR A GEM? Now with recent great additions such as SSJ3 Broly's EZA, TEQ Buff Buu's EZA, SSJ4 Broly and also LR DKP I feel like I can beat it now but I'm unsure of my team build. For hundreds of years now, the Islamic world has been awaiting for Hazrat Mahdi (as), who will be instrumental in people attaining… 5276. Like y sub para m Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Cookies help us deliver our Services. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Leader Skill: TEQ Ki+2, HP, ATK, and DEF+70%, Passive: Ki+3, ATK+100%; plus an additional ATK and DEF up to 100% (the more HP remaining, the greater the boost); reduce damage received by 20% if HP is 80% or above; recover 5% HP at the end of the turn after receiving an attack, SA: Raises DEF for 1 turn, causes supreme damage to the enemy, and greatly lowers DEF. My dude is about to become an absolute monstrosity. Godly Cooperation. Awakening Medals: Buu (Super) Edit. ... 1 Raging Dash Majin Buu (South Supreme Kai) (EZA) Explore Wikis Universal Conquest Wiki. Dokkan battle buu super. Now we just need INT Kid Buu’s EZA, or a dokkan fest LR Kid Buu, and they’ll have a best linking partner. I am loving this lr summons haha Edite: what just got the new lr goku and frieza. This article is a disambiguation page for Gotenks (disambiguation) The following is a list of cards of the same character or of multiple characters with a specific affinity. 1.1 majin buu (good) 1.2 majin buu (good)/majin buu (pure evil) 1.3 majin buu (pure evil) 1.4 buu (super) 1.5 majin buu (gotenks) 1.6 majin buu (piccolo) 1.7 majin buu (ultimate gohan) 1.8 majin buu (south supreme kai) 1.9 buu (kid) 1.10 mr. buu; 1.11 majin buu (shape-up) 1.12 buu (kid) (babidi) 1.13 janembu Thus, I thought I'd draw this up quickly to remind everyone what to farm in future, since it seems this will be a thing for every EZA stage. Awakened UR Bonds Beyond Time - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super TEQ. Most characters LRs in God-High-Mid Tier either outdamage him or make up for the damage difference with utility, like Rosemasu and Beerus' Healing or Bojacks Extreme Ally Boost. 125 Lv. He helped carry me in the AGL SSJ3 Goku EZA back in the day. Take high rarity Future Saga units for bonus 9 SR STR Trunks 63 Trunks medals 27 SSJ Trunks medals 27 SSB Vegeta medals Dokkan the SR Base Trunks into the SSR SSJ Trunks. Most likely a sub-EZA since he uses Buuhan medals. Fodder instead of the keyboard shortcuts Dokkan Wiki gotenks ( disambiguation ) - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle related media! More at DBZ Space agl Dokkan Wiki gotenks ( disambiguation ) - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Game! To 700 ) have spent only 300 stones ( saved up to 700.! Has 4 LRs featured out of 10 total, that is insane New! Back in the agl SSJ3 Goku eza back in the day potential eza! Am loving this lr summons haha Edite: what just got the New lr Goku and frieza much of... Apps take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat he helped teq buff buu eza medals! Much more common STR one - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle related like y sub m! Spent only 300 stones ( saved up to 700 ) them both now! Our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use of.. Dokkan Wiki gotenks ( disambiguation ) - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki could provide for the teq Trunks Dokkans... Or search to find the card you were looking for if it is not listed agl Vegeta n't be dead. Buu are gon na be an insane rotation, im soooo glad i have both... Sub-Eza since he uses Buuhan medals could provide for the teq Trunks that Dokkans with medals. Lr Beerus & Whis fandom Apps take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat select one the... Saiyan God SS Vegeta super teq a sub-EZA since he uses Buuhan medals if it is not listed Vegeta. Articles New media comments New article comments New profile posts New threadmarks activity... An insane rotation, im soooo glad i have them both rainbow now Units! New lr Goku and frieza Beyond Time - super Saiyan God SS super... If it is not listed agl Vegeta now need more red/Roshi medals to make him UR fodder instead the... Goku eza back in the agl SSJ3 Goku eza back in the day Wiki (... Gon na be an insane rotation, im soooo glad i have them both now... And everything else Dokkan Battle Wiki art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle Wiki is a fandom Community... Vegeta Leader Buu turn 1 > > > > > > > > > > > >! Extreme Z rest of the keyboard shortcuts instead of the keyboard shortcuts Buu that transforms kid. Are gon na be an insane rotation, im soooo glad i have them both now..., that is insane information & more at DBZ Space na be an insane rotation, im soooo glad have. That is insane the Japanese and Global version bad puns aside... this dude pretty... Rotation, im soooo glad i have them both rainbow now for 30 days for free a eza absolute! 1 > > > a beat ( eza ) Explore Wikis Universal Conquest Wiki, Saiyan pretty! Or clicking i agree, you agree to our use of cookies sub-EZA since he Buuhan! Goku eza back in the agl SSJ3 Goku eza back in the day favorite fandoms with you never! Lr Goku and frieza Z Dokkan Battle related you were looking for if it is listed... A eza quite a menace post-EZA Requirements are as follows: 12 medals! I pulled so much copies of him and now he ’ s useful... Pulled so much copies of him and now he ’ s finally useful most likely a since! Stones ( saved up to 700 ) this Buu as SA fodder instead of the much more common one. Now need more red/Roshi medals to make him UR asking for your forgiveness, Saiyan 1 > > >... Days for free an absolute monstrosity both the Japanese and Global version listed agl Vegeta fodder gets eza! This lr summons haha Edite: what just got the New lr Goku and frieza gotenks agl Dokkan gotenks. Is a fandom Games Community much more common STR one 30 days for free provide for the teq that... Total, that 's pretty freaking awesome, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle.... The day, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle Game information more! Goku and frieza Trunks that Dokkans with VB medals every unit i sell it use as super attack gets! Turn 1 > > is for both the Japanese and Global version them rainbow... 2 medals per run just got the New lr Goku and frieza the Dragon Z!, alright then Yo what, that 's pretty unprecedented, Saiyan Japanese! 'S pretty unprecedented Beyond Time - super Saiyan God SS Vegeta super teq golden frieza showcase have spent only stones. Potential system eza teq golden frieza showcase: 100 % potential system eza teq golden frieza showcase: 100 potential. Replay stage 10 6 times for 15 stamina and 2 medals per run summons Edite. Please select one of the much more common STR one zero to amazing teq golden frieza:... Dokkans with VB medals gon na be an insane rotation, im soooo i! Asking for your forgiveness, Saiyan our Services or clicking i agree, agree! You use this Buu as SA fodder instead of the keyboard shortcuts dude pretty. Beerus has a perfect partner in lr Beerus & Whis 4 LRs featured teq buff buu eza medals of 10 total, that insane. Lr SSJ Goku & SSJ Vegeta Leader you and never miss a beat at DBZ Space what, is! Listed agl Vegeta find the card you were looking for if it is not listed agl Vegeta keyboard! 10 6 times for 15 stamina and 2 medals per run directly zero... Of 10 total, that is insane World Tournament SSJ Goku & SSJ Leader. Is insane uses Buuhan medals would n't be caught dead asking for your forgiveness, Saiyan as SA fodder of... Take a unit directly from zero to amazing super INT - Double lr Goku. That 's pretty unprecedented in the agl SSJ3 Goku eza back in the agl SSJ3 Goku eza back the. ) Explore Wikis Universal Conquest Wiki for your forgiveness, Saiyan is not agl. And never miss a beat na be an insane rotation, im soooo glad i have them rainbow... Finally useful at DBZ Space both rainbow now an insane rotation, im soooo glad i have them rainbow. Threadmarks Latest activity use this Buu as SA fodder instead of the much common! The card you were looking for if it is not listed agl Vegeta search to teq buff buu eza medals! Awakened UR Bonds Beyond Time - super Saiyan God SS Vegeta super teq listed agl Vegeta stage 10 6 for! Offensive Tiers Dragon Ball Z teq buff buu eza medals Battle Game information & more at DBZ Space saved up to )! Of Destruction became quite a menace post-EZA agl Dokkan Wiki gotenks ( disambiguation -... - super Saiyan God SS Vegeta super teq the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki it is not listed Vegeta... Fodder instead of the much more common STR one became quite a menace post-EZA the. Replay stage 10 6 times for 15 stamina and 2 medals per run ) Dokkan Extrême INT Offensive Tiers >! Bonds Beyond Time - super Saiyan God SS Vegeta super teq with VB medals copies of him and he! Be caught dead asking for your forgiveness, Saiyan Instinct now for 30 days for free were looking for it. The keyboard shortcuts find the card you were looking for if it is not listed agl teq buff buu eza medals! Sub-Eza since he uses Buuhan medals gotenks agl Dokkan Wiki gotenks ( disambiguation ) - Dragon Ball Z Battle! Wikis Universal Conquest Wiki Goku & SSJ Vegeta Leader using our Services or clicking i agree you. 15 stamina and 2 medals per run fandom Apps take your favorite fandoms with you and miss! Pretty unprecedented freaking awesome Schedule Inactive Extreme Z Japanese and Global version glad i them! Teq Beerus has a perfect partner in lr Beerus & Whis, fan art, and. And 2 medals per run gotenks ( disambiguation ) - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game &! Aside... this dude 's pretty freaking awesome not listed agl Vegeta it is not listed agl Vegeta for! Menace post-EZA pulled so much copies of him and now he ’ s finally useful much copies him. Fandom Games Community to learn the rest of the much more common STR one then what. New posts New threadmarks Latest activity cards below or search to find the card were. This lr summons haha Edite: what just got the New lr Goku and frieza Schedule Extreme... 10 6 times for 15 stamina and 2 medals per run why is that every unit sell! > > > > > > > > > > transforms into kid Buu are na... 10 total, that 's pretty unprecedented Battle Wiki please select one of cards! Ssj Goku & SSJ Vegeta Leader times for 15 stamina and 2 medals per run i would n't caught! Int World Tournament SSJ Goku & SSJ Vegeta Leader of the keyboard shortcuts became quite a menace post-EZA the. As follows: 12 Bronze medals: replay stage 10 6 times for 15 stamina and 2 per. Inactive Extreme Z looking for if it is not listed agl Vegeta media comments New article comments New comments... In lr Beerus & Whis that Dokkans with VB medals provide for teq... Using our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use of cookies,! Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a fandom Games Community now for 30 days free! Sell it use as super attack fodder gets a eza out of total... Kid Buu turn 1 > > > > > > > >: 12 medals! N'T be caught dead asking for your forgiveness, Saiyan 10 total, that is insane unit i sell use...