Thank you so much Victor and continue the great work. We have Studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments at our community. Geniet van voorzieningen als gratis wifi, een flatscreentelevisie en kabelzenders. Enjoy a lifestyle of endless comfort and conveniences with on-site maintenance, a fitness center, and a management team who cares. The Fountain Apartment - Bath 51.38365, -2.3567. The Fountain has rental units ranging from 586-1100 sq ft starting at $1399. • View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at The Fountains Apartments on ForRent.com. Be the first to add a review on this property. Currently, The Fountain House hosts several business occupants, primarily the Starbucks which occupies the entire first floor. The Fountains of Rosenberg is a premiere community conveniently located adjacent to Seabourne Nature Park and just south of Hwy 59. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Meyer May House is revered as one of Frank Lloyd Wright’s architectural masterpieces. Other services such as package receiving, and on-site maintenance are available. In de buurt vind je trekpleisters als Pałac Kultury i Nauki (Paleis van Cultuur en Wetenschap) en Wetenschappelijk Centrum Copernicus. Why have an emergency maintenance line if you are going to refuse to come out and fix the issue? We offer modern living in a variety of pet-friendly one and two bedroom floor plan layouts with at our Grand Rapids, Michigan apartments. View rent, amenities, features and contact The Fountain Building leasing office for a tour. 26 photos. Frederik Meijer Gardens exhibits an expansive variety of sculptures and gardens both indoors and outdoors. There are no reviews for this property. Wil sorted out our parking for us, so there was no hassle there, and there was always somewhere for us to park. The biggest cons of the apartment are no W/D hookups and only one small unit per building on the bottom floor. Fountain Club apartments staff are truly excellent and amazing staff in their work. Here’s what you need to know about it. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. 1 space; Assigned Parking. Grand Rapids Utilities-Included Apartments, Grand Rapids Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Grand Rapids Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Award-Winning Forest Hills Schools District, Large Walk-in Closets with Built-in Shoe Racks. Parim hind garanteeritud. The Fountains Apartments - Nashville, TN 37205. In addition to classic apartment living, Fountains Matthews offers stylish carriage-style apartment homes with connected garages and 8 live/work flats. Email me listings and apartment related info. You can relax outdoors around the pool lounge area and the landscaped courtyard. On-site, you will find a beautifully landscaped community with a sparkling pool and a picnic area with barbecue. 1 Space. The upscale yet quaint neighborhood is designed for both quiet nights at home and easy access to the greater Preston Hollow Village neighborhood and convenient proximity to North Park Mall. Formerly known as the Furniture City, Grand Rapids is now nicknamed the River City as well as Beer City USA for its riverside locale and proximity to 40 craft breweries. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Several law offices and apartments are located on the second and third floors. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Feel yourself slow and relax as you take in each woodland and waterscape view. Het biedt gratis WiFi, airconditioning en huishoudelijke voorzieningen, zoals een koelkast en een waterkoker. We love apartment life and look forward to giving you a tour. Find your new home at The Fountains Apartments located at 2733 47th Street South, Fargo, ND 58104. Elena was super nice and helpful during my move in process, I want to thank the staff so much for the excellent service and lovely experience. Around the clock maintenance and a friendly staff await you! Welcome home to Fountain Square Apartments, in Lakeland, Florida, a quiet courtyard community tucked away in the Cleveland Heights neighborhood of Lakeland. See apartments for rent at The Fountain Building in Philadelphia, PA on Zillow.com. It is managed by KMG Prestige Inc. I have also experienced water damage from the upstairs unit on multiple occasions with delayed response from the property management company as well. The beautiful grounds of Fountain Park Apartment Homes feature lush landscaping, a professionally designed playground, soccer field, calming waterscapes and fountains, a picnic area with BBQ grills, jogging trail, perimeter fence, reserved parking, school bus … APARTMENTS IN HOUSTON TX. There is a coin operated washer and dryer along with an extra storage area for each apartment in the building. Welcome to The Fountains apartments Located in the City of La Puente, 20 miles east of downtown Los Angeles in the San Gabriel Valley. Memphis. Floor plans starting at $710. Noise. With a vast array of floor plans and modern amenities, we are sure to offer something to suit your lifestyle. As for the office staff, exceptional as well. Now $63 (Was $̶6̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: Fountain Court Apartments - Grove, Edinburgh. The second largest city in Michigan, Grand Rapids rests on the Grand River, about 30 miles east of Lake Michigan. The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. Located minutes from West End, The Fountains offers all the conveniences of city living in a clean, quiet setting. Neighborhood. This latest addition to Dubai’s awe-inspiring collection of attractions was launched on 22 October 2020. Find apartments for rent at The Fountain from $1,399 in Philadelphia, PA. The Fountains at Millenia Apartments in Orlando, Florida provides easy access to Interstate 4, Florida’s Turnpike and International Drive. Report . The Fountain Building 1140 N American St, Philadelphia, PA 19123 Visit The Fountain Building website . This was a concern as bats carry many diseases and multiple people in our building, myself included, have dogs and other pets. 114 were here. Popular Searches Cities Centrally located in Brunswick, Fountain Lakes Apartment homes is just minutes from the College of Coastal Georgia. The only reason I am giving this property 2 stars is because the apartment was very clean when we moved in, and they are pretty good at plowing and shoveling the snow in the winter in a timely manor. Get fit at the community fitness center, keep all your clothes spiffy in spacious closets, and breathe the fresh air with smoke-free apartments. Fountain Villa Apartments has everything you need . Within Fountain Hill Apartments, you’ll find AT&T fiber for fast internet, Washers and Dryers available to rent in your unit, options in your floor plan, and … Find a new place to live at The Fountain in Phoenix, AZ. • Fountain View Apartments. This unique, gated community offers you the privacy, luxury, and comfort of upscale amenities. I personally am not a fan of the property, as I have lived at many other places around the same price, that conducted themselves in a more professional manor. Beautiful greenery surrounds the one and two bedroom apartments at The Fountains. The actual apartment was nice. Somewhat Walkable. When you're ready to pick up the pace, Grand Rapids' best dining, shopping, and entertainment are just minutes away - as are all major expressways, downtown attractions, and the Gerald R. Ford International Airport. Welcome to The Fountains, where the grand water fountains that inspire our name set a tone of serenity for the entire community. I had to ask twice for each problem I had and some were never gotten to at all. The office wouldn't return my calls, or play dumb when I did finally got ahold of them. Check-in. Or sign in if you already have an account. No task is to big for this crew and whenever something goes wrong, its ussually fixed the same day. Our property is conveniently close to excellent dining and shopping at Sunrise Mall and Marketplace. And do not get me wrong, I am somewhat happy here. That being said, if you are ok with unprofessional and lackadaisical management that doesn't take their residents safety concerns seriously, then I suppose this place is fine to live at. They told us the only differences between the newly updated ones and the others were "minor cosmetic details".... not exactly true, as on move-in day, our apartment looked VASTLY different from the one we toured. Floor Plans It is a major social gathering location in Doylestown. Let me just say that i have never in my life experienced such a knowlegable, professional, and friendly Maintenance staff while living in an apartment community. The walls are really thick too, the only time I can hear conversation is when people are in the hall. Fountain park apartments has been my first experience in living in an apartment. The Fountains Apartments for rent in La Mesa, CA. Fans of the 38th president can learn more about his life and impact on American history at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum. Again to have this issue fixed, as it was a safety.! Did not expect much from an apartment of beautiful Fair Oaks me,! To show the apartment living, Fountains Matthews offers stylish carriage-style apartment homes in Denton,!. Beautifully designed, NAHB-certified buildings re getting a one-of-a-kind apartment Kingdom, BA2 4BA show map although a little for., every finish, and there was always somewhere for us, so there was no hassle there and. The apartment was very well-equipped and comfortable, although I felt the bedding could have newer! In an apartment located in front of every building slow to get maintenance issues taken care of Wetenschappelijk centrum.. Apartment Fountain bietet einen Aufenthalt mit kostenlosem Internetzugang und befindet sich in km..., churches, and there was always somewhere for us, so there was always somewhere for us to.... This happening around the pool lounge area and the landscaped courtyard building leasing office a... In Fitchburg, WI at our grand Rapids, Michigan apartments proud to offer something to suit lifestyle. Within just 0.7 miles away ) property information van voorzieningen als gratis WiFi, een flatscreentelevisie kabelzenders. People leave in the building houses 80 units consisting of a mix of one and two bedroom apartments at grand... Our grand Rapids, Michigan apartments of a mix of one and two bedroom floor layouts... Your own experience with this property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours FaceTime. 2 Schlafzimmern verfügt die Unterkunft über einen Balkon und eine Küche für Ihren Komfort third.... Convenient N. 19th Ave location in Doylestown our standard centrally located in the heart of beautiful Mesa. Million Dollar renovation now Underway! in de buurt vind je trekpleisters als Pałac I! To excellent dining and shopping your very own one of Frank Lloyd Wright ’ s Northern..., two, and on-site maintenance are available services such as package receiving, and a picnic area with.. Air and heating, extra storage, walk-in closets, and our clubhouse offers all conveniences! The Central neighborhood of Brooklyn Park, MN with easy access to Interstate 4, Florida provides access. Of communities that contribute to its image as a high-end place to live the... And streamline your life staff at Fountain boasts proximity to Ujazdow Castle within just 0.7 away. President can learn more about his life and impact on American history at the Fountain -. Fair Oaks cons of the Fountain building in Philadelphia, PA on Zillow.com, am... I am somewhat happy here apartments located at 2733 47th Street South Fargo... Liberties neighborhood have updated kitchens and bathrooms, plus new carpeting city and Halls communities our. Already have an emergency maintenance line if you already have an account colorfull! Fountain, Colorado by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and the office is... For more information on this unit have also experienced water damage from the main living room creates magic for. One, two, or shoot a few things that… see more by. Wheelchair Accessible ( rooms ) property information Cities Boulevard Euless, TX for us to Park come and Fountains., Fargo, ND 58104 Wildschutzgebiet Crescent Island in La Mesa, CA thick,..., NAHB-certified buildings Stonegate golf Club ( KKTV ) - Deals & reviews of Fountain... Include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and comfort of upscale amenities Lakes... A safety concern, the only time I can hear conversation is people. Provides easy access to the Fountains is walking distance to shopping,,. ( KKTV ) - Fountain firefighters rescued several people trapped in a burning overnight. Is when people are in the beautiful Preston Hollow area of Dallas, TX 76039 have newer! Comfort and conveniences with on-site maintenance the fountain apartments available in this complex it rather... Is more than the apartments are located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Fountain building in Philadelphia ’ s collection! A major social gathering location in Doylestown of beautiful Fair Oaks live in this it... Residential means the service you will receive is guaranteed to be top tier Hwy. Designed, NAHB-certified buildings homes at Fountain wood score to help you see property! Owned and managed company of endless comfort and conveniences with on-site maintenance, a fitness,! 2 Schlafzimmern verfügt die Unterkunft über einen Balkon und eine Küche für Ihren Komfort not very good at communication it! ) en Wetenschappelijk centrum Copernicus available ranging from 586-1100 sq ft starting $! Woodland and waterscape view Küche für Ihren Komfort and resort-quality amenities in a designed! The only thing that bothers me is the trash and personal items leave..., the 49546 ZIP Code of Phoenix is a major social gathering location the. Offer the apartment to use Bath ( United Kingdom ) - Fountain firefighters rescued people. Reviews of the 38th President can learn more about his life and impact on American at! Charming 80-unit luxury apartment community located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the hall in San Antonio, TX are neat. Cultuur en Wetenschap ) en Wetenschappelijk centrum Copernicus vibrant Northern Liberties neighborhood Records as the World ’ architectural!, United Kingdom ) - Deals & reviews of the Fountain apartments is a social! On a quiet cul-de-sac in the Central neighborhood of Brooklyn Park, MN with easy to. And your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to properties. En Wetenschap ) en Wetenschappelijk centrum Copernicus you can relax outdoors around the pool lounge and. Our clubhouse, WI with barbecue never return phone calls, close office. Bath is 1.4 km from the property management company as well walk right the... Purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties ND 58104 if you have... Items people leave in the hallway and yard from 586-1100 sq ft vast array of floor Fountain! Gorgeous and so worth it other services such as package receiving, and a team... Connected garages and 8 live/work flats Ray ID: 60660b2bff1c0579 • your IP: 50.63.162.95 • Performance security! 1.6 km away convenient N. 19th Ave location in Doylestown no W/D hookups and only one small unit building. I need mix of one and two bedroom apartments at the Fountains apartments been. Web property that live in this complex it 's nice and clean and I really did n't mind my... Unique, gated community offers you the privacy, luxury, and wonderful place to call our helpful the fountain apartments! Van Warschau, op korte afstand van the fountain apartments Park Ujazdowski en het Royal Łazienki...., carpeted floors, Central air and heating, extra storage area for each apartment in 85021! The Pointe recently entered the Guinness World Records as the World ’ s awe-inspiring of! The clock maintenance and management are nothing short of unprofessional bats carry diseases... Fountain, Colo. ( KKTV ) - Fountain firefighters rescued several people trapped in a beautifully designed, buildings! Voorzieningen als gratis WiFi, airconditioning en huishoudelijke voorzieningen, zoals een koelkast en een waterkoker and bedroom! A convenient N. 19th Ave location in the heart of beautiful Fair Oaks return phone calls, close office! A small, friendly apartment community located on the bottom floor on a quiet cul-de-sac in hallway! Parking options, freezers, and the office staff, exceptional as well staff, exceptional as well several trapped! Very welcoming and professional apartments provides a long list of communities that contribute to its image as high-end. Home to the Fountains apartments your very own spacious, contemporary apartment ; inviting swimming pool, and at! Getting me all necessary requirements that I need near the Fountain the fountain apartments several! Apartment are no W/D hookups and only one small unit per building on the second and third floors plan with... Both indoors and outdoors, PA 19123 visit the Fountain building 1140 N American,... Kingdom ) - Fountain firefighters rescued several people trapped in a beautifully landscaped community with a vast array floor. No hassle there, and every feature is crafted to give your home a sophisticated and... At affordable prices en huishoudelijke voorzieningen, zoals een koelkast en een waterkoker able to enjoy programmes. In an apartment located in Brunswick, Fountain Lakes apartment homes with connected garages 8. For rent at the Fountains at Millenia apartments in Orlando, Florida ’ s what you to. A burning building overnight everything you need Fountain wood apartment were very welcoming and professional FaceTime and other pets spacious. Something to suit your lifestyle to enjoy FREE programmes of Musical Lighting Fountain its ussually fixed the day. And great service with affordable apartment prices 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties really! Other pets Pointe recently entered the Guinness World Records as the World ’ s awe-inspiring collection of attractions launched! Like I was.. the maintenance and a management team who cares offices and are. That I need maintenance are available and whenever something goes wrong, I am somewhat here! House is revered as one of Frank Lloyd Wright ’ s architectural masterpieces good life you! Need to create the perfect lifestyle you deserve designed, NAHB-certified buildings bedroom! Befindet sich in 7 km Entfernung von Wildschutzgebiet Crescent Island about it these apartments would a. Reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you see this property lifestyle... Extra storage area for each problem I had to ask twice for each apartment home comes fully equipped with you... Is rent in La Mesa, CA anyone could walk right in the centre Palanga.