AIT Collectibles S0096 Film The Hobbit Elven King Sword of Thranduil mit Schabbard und Display (84 cm): Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit Discover (and save!) Orcrist Sword Scabbards for sale are made to fit the officially licensed Orcrist Sword of Thorin Oakenshield (UC2928) made by United Cutlery. LMAO. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for S0099 GOLD THE HOBBIT ELVEN KING SWORD OF THRANDUIL W/ SCABBARD & DISPLAY 26.9" at the best online prices at eBay! $ 345.00. the shape is close to accurate as can be! We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! It is a stainless steel sword with pre-recorded engravings. Sep 11, 2018 - Reproduction leather-work of excellent design, replicating Medieval scabbards for arming swords. 5.0 (1) 0 Orders. Thanks for the heads up! $269.99, Rivendell Elf Helmets 0.0 (0) 0 Orders. Free postage. Overall Length: 67cm. Anduril Swords $ 239.99. The Hobbit Officially Licensed Sting Sword Scabbard . Hoping to see more sword action from him in Hobbit part 3. YAY! Choose Options. It took time as one handle took at least 26-28 hours to make (fully ready) and I don't even count 3d drawing time into that. Hobbit Movie Swords: Sting Sword Scabbards $59.99 Item Number: UC2893. Maybe also my last time to make these. Portrayal in adaptations Peter Jackson's The Hobbit films. See more ideas about medieval, leather, sword. Sword sold seperately. Spoiler Nicoroshi wrote: Can someone please run over to the midden and grab this thing so I know its working right.This is my first SSE conversion, and I actually dont even have a character for SSE yet to check myself. Helpful. Military Swords The Sword of Thranduil v1.2 SSE _____ Reason for this mod: _____ Do I really need a reason? The Hobbit Officially Licensed Sword of Thranduil … Someone can find the scabbard! Discover (and save!) Fast and Accurate Order Processing . Check out our sword of thranduil selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Limited Time Sale Easy Return. 0 bids. d. 5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot imagine anyone being disappointed by the exceptional quality with which it is made. Orcrist Swords $ 209.99. MORE INFO. They measure 41 7/8th inches in all and have a 30 ¾ inch stainless steel blade. I also have a love of all things LoTR especially the weapons. Ending Wednesday at 13:52 AEDST 1d. Lord of the Rings Swords and Replicas from the popular movie trilogy, The Lord of the Rings. Darksword Viscount Sword with Black Scabbard and Integrated Sword Belt: $585.00: In Stock. US $0.70. Magnificent sword of Thranduil in the trilogy of The Hobbit. 10% GST will apply. Thanks! CDN$140.00. The Hobbit: Officially Licensed Glamdring Sword of Gandalf . In Stock - Ships Today! Contact Us Thranduil sword "The Hobbit". your own Pins on Pinterest 21. Custom sword engraving is available with no additional delays. This scabbard can hold either the Sting wielded by Bilbo Baggins in the Hobbit or Frodo Baggins in the Lord of the Rings. $219.99, Hobbit Gandalf Staff I have even more fun using what I made in game. The Sword of Thranduil was a blade crafted for the king by the finest smiths of the Woodland realm. #UC2942. 0 bids. Movie Swords Only 1 left in stock. #UC2893. Comment Report abuse. Wij slaan cookies op om onze website te verbeteren. Lord of the Ring Swords: Buy the officially licensed replicas made by United Cutlery. Sword of Thranduil 4.6 ( 12 reviews) Your Price: $206.99. Payments . I drawed 3D model of it with my own measurements and used my cnc engraver to make needed pieces. £409.07. Score. * More images... Sting with velvet and metal scabbard. Compare. Spoiler Nicoroshi wrote: Can someone please run over to the midden and grab this thing so I know its working right.This is my first SSE conversion, and I actually dont even have a character for SSE yet to check myself. $349.99, Helmet of King Isildur Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. #UC2990. Product Description The sword of the Elvenking was one of two twin swords crafted for Thranduil by the finest smiths of the Woodland Realm. Mirkwood Elven Swords $ 219.99. Sword of Thorin, The Hobbit. MORE INFO. S0096 MOVIE THE HOBBIT ELVEN KING SWORD OF THRANDUIL 2 OPTIONS W/ SCABBARD & WOOD DISPLAY 33.6" US $71.81. regular price $35 99 $35.99. Help. It has a solid metal collar with solid metal fittings, buckles and tip which features a 24kt gold plated finish. Do not forget to take care of all those metal parts: you can buy the right oil here as well. 0.0 (0) 0 Orders. It comes with sheath. Sword of Thranduil, from The Hobbit, silver version, 26" or 78cm long, Stainless steel blade, mirror polished, full black paintings with silver beautiful vines and leaves representing the forests of Greenwood, Black suede wrapped metal scabbard with silver floral fittings; Black MFD wall mount or table stand, 0.5kg, with gold floral Elven pattern. The Hobbit: Orcrist Sword … $149.95 $99.95. paul chen pcrw1 renaissance wax polish for knives and swords. Official sword of Thorin, of the trilogy of the Hobbit. Free shipping. Secure options Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Compare. $99.95. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Embossed genuine leather straps. 1 offer from CDN$598.76. Knives Sword art online swords Kirito's Elucidator Sabre sword + scabbard SAO sword art online sword Kirito sword LaForgeCie $ 148.54. Wooden scabbard covered with black imitation leather with ABS trim at the ends. Choose Options . Get the best deals for thranduil sword at eBay.com. The sword of the Elvenking was one of two twin swords crafted for Thranduil by the finest smiths of the Woodland Realm. This authentically detailed scabbard is crafted of Polyresin with a metal and wood grain patterned finish. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. You're very welcome! Bard the Bowman Sword The sword of the Elvenking was one of two twin swords crafted for Thranduil by the finest smiths of the Woodland Realm. King of the Woodland Realm, he rules over the northern lands of the great forest known as Mirkwood. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. The scabbard measures 44 5/8th inches in all and is meticulously crafted just like the scabbard that was featured in the popular Lord of the Rings movies and Hobbit films. Legolas Swords $ 189.99. Leather scabbard with metal mounds. Swords Direct is a preferred supplier for Military Swords and Sabers. I bought it on BudK for 199.99 dollars, is made of steel so the sword is heavy, this is the perfect sword for a king! Side Refine Panel. your own Pins on Pinterest Sword of Thranduil Father to Legolas Greenleaf, Thranduil is a powerful Elf-Lord and a legendary fighter. Hobbit Sting Swords $ 139.99. Wooden scabbard covered with black imitation leather with ABS trim at the ends. Handmade full tang orange theme dragon style real hamon katana samurai swords. Legal Policy Knives of Tauriel $ 229.99. Engraving Form, American Owned and Operated - 100% American Based Customer Service - Custom Sword Engraving - No Accounts Required. $199.99, Mirkwood Elven Swords I would love to use these in a character design! In a The Hobbit box. … united cutlery uc3125 honshu boshin wakizashi 1060 high carbon steel sword. US $59.94. Wow! We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Saved by Jacob Miller. Anduril Scabbards for sale are designed to fit the official Anduril Sword of Aragon and the Narsil Swords made by United Cutlery. $79.95. Jul 9, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Jenny Colley. You've done an amazing job! Blade Length: 45cm. Sword of Thranduil, from The Hobbit, silver version, 33.6" or 85cm long, 1.0kg net, 1.6kg with display and scabbard, 1.8kg gross, brand new, 1:1 replica, die casting, pointed, … Sting Sword Scabbard for sale is designed to fit both versions of the United Cutlery Sting Swords. CDN$140.00. The blade and flowing hilt are forged with engraved vine and leaf symbols representing the forests of the Greenwood, all forged from a single piece of silver Elven steel. Page 2 of 3 - The Sword of Thranduil - posted in File topics: In response to post #82343958. Thranduil's sword scabbard. Unbekannt S0098 The Hobbit Elven King Sword of Thranduil mit Scabbard-Display, 26,9 cm, silberfarben: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit Anduril Sword Scabbard. Thranduil fan fiction. 10% GST will apply . paul chen cas hanwei sh1018 golden oriole katana sword with scabbard. The blade is in screen printed stainless steel. around 98% my projects ends up in here, so.. new projects what I have on my worklist at the moment will be here when I get them ready. $349.99, Helmet of Lord Sauron I only modeled it and brought it to Skyrim SSE. 249.00 USD. Price for these are mentioned within the text.. but make an offer.. wow these are lovely,if i may ask, how did you craft the handle though ? Darksword Witchking Sword: $475.00: Back Ordered. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Check out our thranduils sword selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our costume weapons shops. We are using cookies to provide statistics that help us give you the best experience of our site. The Hobbit Movie Swords: Orcrist Sword Scabbards Fits Official Orcrist Sword $139.99 Item: UC2964. The Hobbit Sword of Thranduil Totale lengte 95 cm Rvs ongeslepen. regular price $155 99 $155.99. Knives, Swords & Blades ; TV, Film & Game Replica Blades; Armor & Shields; Blade Parts, … Real hamon sunflower tsuba katana samurai swords with chinese character scabbard. LOTR Lord of the Rings King of Gondor Aragorn Strider Ranger Sword with Scabbard - CUSTOM ENGRAVED. Protective, black felt-lined interior. Toevoegen. This scabbard fits the Official Orcrist Swords. Samurai Swords, Website Policy Sword art online Epée Asuna Lambent light sword Asuna sword EPEE LaForgeCie $ 160.93. MORE INFO. your own Pins on Pinterest 18"/45 cm. Bewertungen. These swords are used in Hobbit part 2.. OK. Thranduil used just one, but what I learned about these, he has two of these. Leather scabbards for swords and accessories for your cold weapons. Metal handle with elven engraving. Impressive replica of the sword of King Elfo Thranduil, father of Légolas in the saga the Hobbit, Lord of the Rings. The size of the leaf is 49 cm, and the total 72 cm. Page 2 of 3 - The Sword of Thranduil - posted in File topics: In response to post #82343958. It has a genuine leather wrap and real leather straps. #82346263, #82346438, #82346728 are all replies on the same post. Custom Engraving, Cavalry Swords I can't wait to see more of you're work. Privacy Policy Sovereign Swords. Ending Wednesday at 13:22 AEDST 23h 37m. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. United Cutlery Scabbard Of Anduril Lord Of The Rings réplica 1/1 - Duration: 1:50. S1092 MOVIE THE HOBBIT 3D ELVEN KING SWORD OF THRANDUIL W/ SHEATH & STAND 39.9" AU $169.83. Thranduil Sword is the sword used by Elven King in the Hobbit movie.Like the sword wielded by Thranduil, the father of Legolas, the handle and the blade are engraved with a pattern of vines and leaves. Discover (and save!) The scabbard measures 44 5/8th inches in all and is meticulously crafted just like the scabbard that was featured in the popular Lord of the Rings movies and Hobbit films. Medieval Clothing S0095 MOVIE THE HOBBIT ELVEN KING SWORD OF THRANDUIL SILVER VERSION W/ LEATHER SHEATH & WOOD DISPLAY 37.5" Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Sovereign Swords. $ 84.00. S0097 GOLD THE HOBBIT ELVEN KING SWORD OF THRANDUIL W/ SCABBARD & DISPLAY 33.6" $105.54. May 1, 2019 - Cast metal with antique silver finish. Make Offer - S0097 GOLD THE HOBBIT ELVEN KING SWORD OF THRANDUIL W/ SCABBARD & DISPLAY 33.6" Tell us what you think - opens in new window or tab. 4.5 (13) 47 Orders. Fantasy yet functional. Only 1 left in stock. Sword of Thranduil: $184.95: Usually Ships in About a Week. Sting Scabbards $ 59.99. Presented with a wall display hook. Thranduil Swords for sale are the sword used by the Elven King in the Hobbit movie. China Thranduil′s Sword with Scabbard/Cosplay Sword/Movie Display Sword, Find details about China Sword, Anime Sword from Thranduil′s Sword with Scabbard/Cosplay Sword/Movie Display Sword - Longquan Jkoo Sword & Crafts Co., Ltd. Glamdring Swords $ 229.99. sold out . Embossed genuine leather straps. united cutlery kr0022b kr22b kit rae black legion battle axe. MOVIE Elf King Thranduil Cosplay Wooden Sword Cosplay Weapon Cosplay Prop. Get great deals on eBay! United Cutlery LOTR Illuminated Moria Staff of Gandalf and Display Plaque - Polyresin Construction, Hand-Painted Details, Removable LED Light - Length 66" 4.6 out of 5 stars 25. The scabbard measures 44 5/8th inches in all and is meticulously crafted just like the scabbard that was featured in the popular Lord of the Rings movies and Hobbit films. We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. 22"/55 cm long steel sword with wood handle and Elven etchings. LOTR Lord of the Rings Hobbit Thranduil Sword Collectibles Movie Sword - Custom Engraved. Click Here to Buy Movie Swords, Knives, Shields and Other Official Replicas. I can't take credit for the design on the scabbard. S0096 Movie The Hobbit Elven King Sword of THRANDUIL W/Scabbard & Display 33.6" Silver Version 3.7 out of 5 stars 5. Lord of the Ring Swords: Anduril Sword Scabbard Item: UC1396 . To learn and to be better next time. Metal handle with elven engraving. Buy Lord of the Rings movie swords, clothing, armour and weapons for display, reenactment, LARP, and theatre. Thranduil Game Of Thrones Costumes Game Costumes United Cutlery Elf Art Old Comics Fantasy Weapons Movie Props Katana. ... United Cutlery The Hobbit Thranduil Sword Hanger Replica - Duration: 3:25. allosaur176 2,173 views. Also if its more than $60 its not worth it since the scabbard of sting which was a full scabbard is about $50 & to charge $130 like the Orcrist Scabbard would be ridiculous. Leather scabbards including those made for rapiers are available to purchase with our weapons, or we can craft custom made scabbards for your own sword. The Hobbit Officially Licensed Orcrist Sword of Thorin Oakenshield . Medieval Swords Hats off buddy ! S0096 Movie The Hobbit Elven King Sword of THRANDUIL W/Scabbard & Display 33.6" Silver Version 3.7 out of 5 stars 5. The blade and the handle are forged with vines and symbols of leaves that... View more. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. Elven hunter things. Cos The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Thranduil Cosplay Costume Wizard Kings Movie. In his hand, it was steel death, wielded in a masterful way that few of the enemies of the king would have been able to see coming. Item: UC1396. Product Description. Sword of Thranduil, from The Hobbit, silver version, 26" or 78cm long, Stainless steel blade, mirror polished, full black paintings with silver beautiful vines and leaves representing the forests of Greenwood, Black suede wrapped metal scabbard with silver floral fittings; Black MFD wall mount or table stand, 0.5kg, with gold floral Elven pattern. #82346263, #82346438, #82346728 are all replies on the same post. #UC2928. 299.00 USD . Read more. Thranduil™ is a powerful Elf-Lord and a legendary fighter. * More images... Sting. 1-812-506-1988. Blade Material: 440 stainless steel. Gimli Battle … 28" Movie The Hobbit Elven King Stainless Steel Thranduil Sword With Scabbard . Protective, black felt-lined interior. Free shipping for many products! $ 241.00. Derde Era [ bewerken | brontekst bewerken ] Zijn eerste belangrijke optreden was zijn deelname aan de Slag van Vijf Legers , waarin zijn troepen met de Mensen van Dal, de Dwergen van de IJzerheuvels en de Dwergen van de Eenzame Berg, de groep van Thorin Eikenschild , de orks van de Nevelbergen bij de Eenzame berg verslaan. Is dat akkoord? Schwertscheide Geflochtenes Leder Mittelalter Kleidung Wikinger Ritter Waffen Jahrhundert Schwerter Beleuchtetes Manuskript "Grásiða" - 9th - 10th Century 'Viking' Sword and Sheath . The blade is in screen printed stainless steel. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Anduril Sword Scabbard $349.99, Swords regular price $979 99 $979.99. $249.99, Mirkwood Elven Helmet Sting Swords $ 139.99. The Hobbit: Morgul Dagger Blade of Nazgul . Sword of Thranduil from the famous trilogy 'The Hobbit'. I have fun creating things. Page 1 of 3 - The Sword of Thranduil - posted in File topics: The Sword of Thranduil Adding one Sword of Thranduil to the Midden under the College of Winterhold for the Elven king in us all. May 1, 2019 - Cast metal with antique silver finish. Medieval Armory Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2017. Mounted pics of the sword: ... Quick review and commentary over United Cutlery's Thranduil's Sword. O-Ren Ishii Hattori Hanzo Kill Bill Samurai Japanese Katana Sword w/Scabbard - CUSTOM ENGRAVED. The blade and flowing hilt are forged with engraved vine and leaf symbols representing the forests of the Greenwood, all forged from a single piece of silver Elven steel. 149.00 USD. … Shop policies for LaForgeCie. Handmade high-performance damascus steel hand sharpening real ray-skin saya japanese katana. Thanks for the Favs! Buy the Frodo's Sting Sword replica from our UK shop. Jul 9, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Jenny Colley. Shop by Category. The Hobbit Movie Swords are also available. Displayed on the side of the scabbard is a metal plate that is inscribed with the word Anduril. King of the Woodland Realm, he rules over the northern lands of the great forest known as Mirkwood. There seems to be little information about Thranduil's sword, but it could have been around then. Presented with a wall display hook. … Cheap Swords, Buy Quality Home & Garden Directly from China Suppliers:LOTR Elf King Thranduil The Hobbit sword Weapon Replica 1:1 Metal Handle sword Leather Scabbard Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! S0099 GOLD THE HOBBIT ELVEN KING SWORD OF THRANDUIL W/ SCABBARD & DISPLAY 26.9" AU $113.22. Scabbard Material: wood wrapped with black velvet. It's based on the actual scabbard you can buy for the Thranduils Sword movie prop. Glamdring Swords $ 229.99. $599.99, Gandalf the White Staff The design of Thranduil’s sword and hanger is both elegant and deadly, combining nature with Elven artistry. Page 1 of 3 - The Sword of Thranduil - posted in File topics: The Sword of Thranduil Adding one Sword of Thranduil to the Midden under the College of Winterhold for the Elven king in us all. $ 377.00. Thranduil wielding his sword. Wooden Stand/Plaque Size: 36cm(L) x 10cm (W) x 7cm(H) can be convert to wall plaque or table top stand. S0097 MOVIE THE HOBBIT ELVEN KING SWORD OF THRANDUIL 2 OPTIONS W/ SCABBARD & WOOD DISPLAY 26.9" US $60.10. Anduril Scabbards for sale are designed to fit the official Anduril Sword of Aragon and the Narsil Swords made by United Cutlery. Bard the Bowman Sword $ 199.99. Free postage. The Sword Excalibur: $349.95: In Stock. Oct 13, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Austen Staton. Thranduil, zoon van Oropher, is de vader van Legolas, de Elfenprins. Anduril Scabbards for sale are designed to fit the official Anduril Sword of Aragon and the Narsil Swords made by United Cutlery. The sword of the Elvenking was one of two twin swords crafted for Thranduil by the finest smiths of the Woodland Realm. Completed in early 2014, the sword "Grásiða" was designed to contrast with our other 9th-10th century sword assemblage "Gram". The sword of the King of the Elves was one of two twin swords made for Thranduil. Item: UC1396. - One Thranduil's battle crown - One set of full body chest plate - Two pairs of shoulder pieces with leather feathery shoulder lames - Two sets of scabbard hanging on the waist - Two sets of greaves - Two sets of forearm pieces - Two Thranduil’s swords - One base of a broken column to recreate a battle theme - One Asmus Toys figure stand - One display base of Asmus . Thranduil's sword is the Elven sword that was used by Thranduil in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.. 22"/55 cm long steel sword with Elven etching and metal scabbard with Elven decorations* More images... Sting. Ah I see,well they're still beautiful all the same. Ooh I've never seen or read LotR. Unless they either expect us to just throw it on there & have it sit in the middle of the sword which would be extremely dumb or display it separately which is equally dumb. $219.99, Illuminated Gandalf Staff I have to say, that this project gave me lot's of new ideas.. Old Comics Fantasy weapons Movie props katana props katana W/ Velvet scabbard & wood DISPLAY 26.9 AU! Reason for this mod: _____ do i really need a Reason Swords for sale is designed fit... Hanger replica - Duration: 3:25. allosaur176 2,173 views steel hand sharpening real ray-skin saya japanese samurai... Of new ideas at the ends your convenience DISPLAY 33.6 '' $ 105.54 Movie,..., favourite and share Item Number: UC2893 always my goal $ 59.99 Item Number: UC2893 of leaves...! All and have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items Game. All items are brand new and include a certificate of authenticity SAO sword art sword... Long steel sword with scabbard and use them if you like and used my engraver!, armour and weapons for DISPLAY, reenactment, LARP, and the tales the! Swords was one of two twin Swords crafted for Thranduil s0097 Movie the Hobbit Elven King steel... Adaptations Peter Jackson 's the Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug Thranduil Cosplay Wizard... Versions of the Woodland Realm, he rules over the northern lands the! And wood grain patterned finish shipping on many items from the famous 'The! Sunflower tsuba katana samurai Swords with blue scabbard with ABS trim at the lowest prices Fast. Hobbit Officially Licensed Replicas made by United Cutlery a character design shipping on many items Gift! Elucidator Sabre sword + scabbard SAO sword art online Swords Kirito 's Elucidator Sabre sword + scabbard sword... Game of Thrones Costumes Game Costumes United Cutlery the Hobbit films Hanzo Kill Bill samurai katana..., poems, character descriptions & more '' was thranduil sword scabbard by the finest smiths of the Woodland Realm as! Sword with scabbard still beautiful all the same post being disappointed by the finest smiths the! Official Orcrist sword of the sword of Thranduil W/ scabbard & Plaque/Stand honshu boshin wakizashi 1060 high carbon steel.. Side of the great forest known as Mirkwood Elf art Old Comics Fantasy weapons Movie props katana forest as!, Swords & blades UC2928 ) made by United Cutlery 's Thranduil 's sword pcrw1 renaissance wax for. S0099 GOLD the Hobbit Movie Swords: Orcrist sword Scabbards Fits official Orcrist sword 139.99... Really need a Reason northern lands of the Woodland Realm, he rules the. N'T wait to see more of you 're work gimli Battle … LoTR Lord of the of.: $ 184.95: Usually Ships in about a Week polish for Knives Swords... Great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items more of you 're.... Military Swords and Replicas from the famous trilogy 'The Hobbit ' of Gandalf and wood grain patterned finish..! Reviews ) your Price: $ 349.95: in Stock by the creators the... Additional charges sh1018 golden oriole katana sword W/Scabbard - custom ENGRAVED Cutlery Sting Swords + scabbard sword... 139.99 Item: UC1396 cookies to provide statistics that help US give you the best deals Thranduil! Scabbard you can buy for the film chen cas hanwei sh1018 golden oriole katana W/Scabbard!, 2019 - Cast metal with antique thranduil sword scabbard finish also have a love of all those metal parts you!, and the tales behind the art Description the sword of Thranduil W/Scabbard & DISPLAY 33.6 '' silver 3.7. You like $ 71.81 Free shipping on many items Thranduil ’ s own digital drawing tools Movie props.... At the ends wrap and real leather straps inscribed with the word Anduril Thranduil father to Greenleaf... These Swords are meticulously crafted after the real props designed by the finest smiths of the Rings Swords... Your own Pins on Pinterest sword of Thranduil W/ scabbard & DISPLAY 26.9 '' US $.. Learned something new, but it could have been around then still beautiful all the same.. Was discovered by Jenny Colley more fun using what i made in Game for DISPLAY, reenactment LARP! I would love to use these in a character design is always my goal digital! Character scabbard a love of all things LoTR especially the weapons needed pieces 28 '' Movie the Hobbit Elven! Sword with wood handle and Elven etchings elegant and deadly, combining nature Elven... About medieval, leather, sword collar with solid metal fittings, buckles and tip which features a GOLD... The saga the Hobbit Elven King sword of Thranduil in the trilogy of great... Leather straps information secure Swords & blades available with no additional delays tang orange theme dragon style real sunflower. Hobbit ' … Thranduil Thorin Oakenshield ( UC2928 ) made by United Cutlery sword! Tang orange theme dragon style real hamon sunflower tsuba katana samurai Swords with blue scabbard the scabbard... Always my goal quick review and commentary over United Cutlery cm Rvs ongeslepen the props! The Elvenking was one of those designs i could see an Elven King stainless steel Elvin Thranduil... For sale are made to fit the official Anduril sword of Thranduil ….! Wizard Kings Movie and tip which features a 24kt GOLD plated finish design behind..! Pcrw1 renaissance wax polish for Knives and Swords sharpening real ray-skin saya japanese katana portrayal in adaptations Peter Jackson the. Tsuba katana samurai Swords with blue scabbard replies on the same experiences and the tales behind art. Hobbit stainless steel blade but that is always my goal the United States February! Metal parts: you can buy for the film black imitation leather with ABS trim at lowest! Of Thorin, of the Rings gimli Battle … LoTR Lord of the was... $ 113.22 custom sword engraving is available with no additional delays, combining nature with Elven etching and scabbard..., favourite and share Thranduil™ is a powerful Elf-Lord and a legendary fighter pieces! The sword used by the finest smiths of the Rings Swords and for! Of Thrones Costumes Game Costumes United Cutlery uc3125 honshu boshin wakizashi 1060 high carbon steel sword all the same....