PURCHASE VALSPAR CABINET ENAMEL PAINT HERE. Don't waste your money and heed the reviews. This paint so bad it blisters and cracks it’s from B and Q please don’t buy it, it’s shocking!We have had two long time served decorators, look at our job and both have said this paint shouldn’t be getting sold. Reading these reviews put me off purchasing this paint. Reading these reviews put me off purchasing this paint. Absolutely shocking! Reviews put me off but I have been very, very pleasantly surprised!hese reviews put me off…. Instead, I’ll be using Valspar’s Furniture Paint which I LOVE. Being in a family bathroom, the paint has to work hard and it is perfect - no condensation lines as some have said. Stay away from this crap expensive paint! We pulled down trim, missed, and textured walls. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Valspar signature colors 123ABC Silver 1 Oz. It’s all going to have to be redone. I put Matt on Matt, 3 coats later it was still patchy. Valspar Paint. I was looking for a warm grey and Rock Solid fitted the brief and then some. Goes on great, looks good and gives a brilliant look to any room. Valspar Furniture Paint was introduced last fall by Valspar. Reviews put me off but I have been very, very pleasantly surprised!hese reviews put me off…. Awful paint, they and B and Q must know this, why is it still on the shelves! I was looking for a warm grey and Rock Solid fitted the brief and then some. You can find contact details for Valspar Paint above.. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent … My advice go to decorator centre always. It’s very rare I use another brand now, goes on well, easy to use and hard wearing options! Some cheap, others not so much. Move windows after 1 … I bought valspar from my local B&Q and loved the colour. Avoid this cheap paint, spend a few extra pennies on better brands that actually smell like and look like paint. Once we had applied the paint and it had been on the walls for 3 days I rested some step ladders very gently against the wall only to discover the paint … We used this paint on our shelves, we wanted it to match with the paint already on our walls and they matched the colour perfectly. And it’s a 72m2 extension we prepared it with a wash coat so everything was done correctly new plaster all dried out for a month Do not buy this paint is my advise to anybody thinking of using it. Bought Valspar undercoat and primer. The primer/undercoat was the thinnest, most watery paint I have every seen, even after stirring for about 5 minutes. it’s so bad all our hard work and we have to redo. PURCHASE VALSPAR FURNITURE PAINT HERE. Check out the latest interior paint reviews from Good Housekeeping Institute and our home experts. I’m a decorator of 35 years experience and will never use Valspar again! The paint went on very well and covered a ‘difficult’ wallpaper. Regards Bmm Painter and decorator. Wasn’t cheap either! Bought white Valspar undercoat from B & Q expecting good coverage, and to say I was disappointed is an understatement. I’ll never buy that brand again. 7.5K likes. Finally, don’t even attempt trying to get a refund. Valspar: Acquired by Sherwin Williams in recent years, Valspar is the anchor of the paint department at Lowes. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Valspar Paint Customer Service. It's not even the same shade as the one I asked for. It was a light blue emulsion going onto a previously magnolia wall. 4 weeks after sending an email with photos, batch numbers etc and they have just got back to me. Will use it again and again and recommend it to all my friends. Valspar matt paint is the best paint I… Valspar matt paint is the best paint I have ever used. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. | Read 21-40 Reviews out of 1,149 5 / 76 reviews. Write a review. It was awful watery stuff which should be investigated by Trading Standards. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. Valspar customer services are non existent. My advice go to decorator centre always. Please avoid this if you want to save yourself stress, money and hard work. The primer/undercoat was the thinnest, most watery paint I have every seen, even after stirring for about 5 minutes. Pick a mildew-resistant paint if your home is in the shade and a dirt-resistant one if it's in an urban area. Given that the four major paint brands (Benjamin Moore, Sherwin-Williams, Behr, and Valspar) have at least 28 different interior latex paints, this level of consensus is impressive. This paint so bad it blisters and cracks it’s from B and Q please don’t buy it, it’s shocking!We have had two long time served decorators, look at our job and both have said this paint shouldn’t be getting sold. Jan 22, 2020 The Best Interior Paints and Color Trends for 2020. Average rating . Wasted £80.00 on this paint, please avoid it at all costs. I hope this line is here to stay! Read consumer reviews to see why people rate Valspar Interior Paint - All Finishes 2.6 out of 5. Worst paint I have ever used! Valspar paint a big disappointment I recently bought Valspar from B&Q for woodwork - a tin of the primer/undercoat and gloss to finish. It’s very rare I use another brand now, goes on well, easy to use and hard wearing options! Colour may vary depending on lighting conditions, sheen and the surface you’re painting. It’s not cheap to buy but the quality does not match the price. Wasted money Avoid this paint it's so bad. Also see scores for competitive products Isn’t Consumer Reports collected from the comsumer. It is so smooth to apply and it applies evenly. Would and have recommended this paint it’s wonderful expensive look to any home. ValsparPaint. It doesn't even look like paint and it doesn't adhere to the wall. it’s so bad all our hard work and we have to redo. Oil is the miracle ingredient in paints; it has been the reason why some cabinets tend to have streak-free and smooth surfaces. Valspar paint a big disappointment I recently bought Valspar from B&Q for woodwork - a tin of the primer/undercoat and gloss to finish. Save your money buy another brand. I would not recommend this paint ( I went on to buy a dulux to cover it). Valspar Furniture Paint REVIEW: Conclusion. Took 4 coats to cover some of the bare wood that was showing after the … The pigmentation is fantastic and each and every colour is so beautiful. Well I used Valspar wood paint wow smooth like a baby’s bum. Absolutely love the stuff. 4 weeks after sending an email with photos, batch numbers etc and they have just got back to me. It could ONLY have come from the valspar paint! Valspar Signature paint was the runner-up in our tests, so it's a solid alternative to our Top Lab Pick. Available in a dead flat matt sheen, perfect for creating a statement with new or upcycled furniture. I repainted it and after 5 coats of paint I could still see it. Interior Paint Crystals at Amazon.com. I’ll never buy that brand again. Well I used Valspar wood paint wow smooth like a baby’s bum. Apply with a premium-quality roller, premium-quality synthetic brush or airless sprayer. Looked great at first but eight months on and the paint is flaking off in the bathroom and the kitchen ceiling. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. All of our colours must be mixed in Valspar paint to ensure accuracy. Valspar Paint. It's just gorgeous and I highly recommend. After 2 coats a blue spotting kept coming through. Stay away from this crap expensive paint! at Amazon.com. However, having finally decided to take a risk I bought the bathroom paint in a colour that I hoped would be true (unlike the testers from other big brands I had tried). Valspar Exterior Paint: 2.5 out of 5 stars from 8 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Wasted money Avoid this paint it's so bad. Worst paint I have ever used! I bought valspar from my local B&Q and loved the colour. First of all there was no heavy paint … Amazing quality paint! It's not even the same shade as the one I asked for. Although the colour was unknown there was no discerning difference. It is quite similar to the oil-based paint, but it’s a hybrid as it has both oil and latex features. Awful paint, they and B and Q must know this, why is it still on the shelves! This is just a quick review of Valspar and how I achieved a glitter wall, a quick guide on what to do and a quick experiment on if any glitter can be used! Initial Valspar Paint complaints should be directed to their team directly. Its a sensory experience for the eyes and too the touch. Intermix containers to ensure uniform color. Wasted £80.00 on this paint, please avoid it at all costs. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. Never again made job as hard I can be, does not cover wall good ag all lift on ages when rolling. I chose mince pies colour for an accent wall and put gold glitter in the second coat. Start at the highest point of the house and work across. Valspar Anti-Rust Armor takes the best qualities of oil-based paint—a striking finish and an ability to keep out moisture—and packages it into a reliable and affordable product. It was a light blue emulsion going onto a previously magnolia wall. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. One gallon covers around 400 square feet, and you can also buy the paint in a quart if you’re working on a smaller project. But walk into any home center or paint store and you’ll see just how confusing the choices can get. Match paint to your local conditions. Valspar Professional Exterior is a 100% Acrylic, Professional Quality, Exterior Latex Paint developed to provide outstanding durability, fade resistance and mildew resistance. We painted a feature wall in India Ink. However, having finally decided to take a risk I bought the bathroom paint in a colour that I hoped would be true (unlike the testers from other big brands I had tried). I'm Painter and decorator I can tell you about this paint I have used it few times. Stir paint thoroughly. Looked great at first but eight months on and the paint is flaking off in the bathroom and the kitchen ceiling. I have used white scrubbable valspar on a recommendation from b&q on a large kitchen and when I arrived next day to put a finish coat on the freshly painted walls I did the day before had cracked open and flaky paint! It was all done and dusted by the following day and the spotting was gone! First experience with valspar paint was for my daughters bedroom walls, weeks of unpleasent smell of cat urine eventually traced to the paint, and so began the battle with B&Q about it, wont go into it but suffice to say B&Q and Valspar useless, even though they knew full well there was an issue. Valspar Cabinet Enamel is a latex paint. Quite amazing and the paint was so smooth and easy to apply. It’s all going to have to be redone. Let’s start with the benefits. Product Reviews. Buying a can of paint should be easy. Soupers were given 4L of Valspar paint to do a DIY makeover on their home. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Valspar 5339-15 IH White Tractor and Implement Spray Paint - 12 oz. However, Consumer Reports hasn’t reviewed a Valspar paint that is resistant to both mildew and dirt. It can be applied at temperatures as low as 35° F allowing you to extend the painting season. Valspar customer services are non existent. I'm Painter and decorator I can tell you about this paint I have used it few times. Tried other products but they are inferior try it and see for yourself. My tin (5litres) for one wall, was now finished and I had three more walls to do. Write a review Write a review Reviews 1,001 Write a review. Valspar has many different types of paint. 4 days after painting im still waiting for it to dry on wood inside the house! Valspar Paint NZ. I had a Valspar paint match using sample from newly fitted kitchen. I have to say I am absolutely thrilled with the result. Interior products; Exterior products; Interior products Interior products. I promise you won’t be disappointed! I would not recommend this paint ( I went on to buy a dulux to cover it). Absolutely love the stuff. Although the colour was unknown there was no discerning difference. Never again made job as hard I can be, does not cover wall good ag all lift on ages when rolling. I had a dark almost black custom paint made up to revamp my childhood dresser and was really impressed by it! My tin (5litres) for one wall, was now finished and I had three more walls to do. This has to be the worst paint EVER! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Read about their experiences and share your own! It could ONLY have come from the valspar paint! Dulux was half the price and twice the quality. My room has a very glamorous and calm vibe now. It was all done and dusted by the following day and the spotting was gone! I’m a decorator of 35 years experience and will never use Valspar again! valsparpaint.co.uk. 3.8. valsparpaint.co.uk Visit this website valsparpaint.co.uk. 5. Offering 3 lines of paint—Signature, Simplicity, and Ultra—Valspar gives you plenty of bang for your buck and … I repainted it and after 5 coats of paint I could still see it. which is cabinet-specific.. Steer well clear of this awful paint. I have to say I am absolutely thrilled with the result. It doesn't even look like paint and it doesn't adhere to the wall. This has to be the worst paint EVER! Dulux was half the price and twice the quality. I am trying to decide if I want to try using this paint for a bathroom vanity, but I have read a bunch of reviews on the Lowe’s page about people being very unhappy with the results (brush strokes showing … Valspar Paint UK Reviews 1,001 • Great . 4.3 . UPDATE: I just used the paint on this beautiful antique hutch and you can check it out here! Our new multi-surface furniture paint is a high-performance all in one primer, undercoat & finish available in 2.2m colours! You can read my review on Valspar’s Furniture Paint here. Bought Valspar undercoat and primer. Would and have recommended this paint it’s wonderful expensive look to any home. Filter by: Filter by: Beth Gadd 2 reviews. I chose mince pies colour for an accent wall and put gold glitter in the second coat. Bought white Valspar undercoat from B & Q expecting good coverage, and to say I was disappointed is an understatement. Nice rich pigment and went on easily. Valspar The Perfect White. Valspar Paint Company is sold exclusively at Lowes, has over 200 years of experience, and produces some of the best paint on the market.However, as with any brand, there are both benefits and downsides to any kind of paint. Really good quality paint. … This paint requires little or no prep such as sanding. Quite amazing and the paint was so smooth and easy to apply. Nice rich pigment and went on easily. Just add colour with Valspar Furniture Paint. Valspar is and always has been the best paint for all surfaces i would not use anything else. Valspar is and always has been the best paint for all surfaces i would not use anything else. Very dissapointed as we paid a third more for an inferior product. It's just gorgeous and I highly recommend. Most any professional painter who has been in the business for any length of time can tell you that there really isn’t a profit margin in paint. Valspar Paint is in New Zealand Mitre 10 stores now! So whether you’re painting cabinets or refinishing a piece of furniture, I highly recommend Valspar Furniture Paint. I also love the names they bring much laughter and joy. Save your money buy another brand. This is because Valspar paint is much thinner than Behr paint. I can't believe how much this has changed the look of … I returned to B&Q and bought Dulux instead. 303. Let’s Review. Will use it again and again and recommend it to all my friends. Always paint back into freshly painted areas and end up at a door, window or outer edge. Amazing quality paint! We painted a feature wall in India Ink. Really good quality paint. The paint went on very well and covered a ‘difficult’ wallpaper. Editor’s note: Valspar paint is offered exclusively at Lowes and before you head out the door, grab a free ... but have you actually gone and looked at the reviews on Behr paint posted on CR, 80% of them are negative towards Behr paint and still it is top ated by CR. I had a Valspar paint match using sample from newly fitted kitchen. The colours are so beautiful! And it’s a 72m2 extension we prepared it with a wash coat so everything was done correctly new plaster all dried out for a month Do not buy this paint is my advise to anybody thinking of using it. My room has a very glamorous and calm vibe now. We used this paint on our shelves, we wanted it to match with the paint already on our walls and they matched the colour perfectly. So let’s go back and look at the claims for the Valspar Cabinet Enamel. Goes on great, looks good and gives a brilliant look to any room. Tried other products but they are inferior try it and see for yourself. ... Valspar Signature Paint Review. 4 days after painting im still waiting for it to dry on wood inside the house! All rights reserved. Avoid this cheap paint, spend a few extra pennies on better brands that actually smell like and look like paint. Absolutely shocking! Please avoid this if you want to save yourself stress, money and hard work. It was awful watery stuff which should be investigated by Trading Standards. Being in a family bathroom, the paint has to work hard and it is perfect - no condensation lines as some have said. Took 4 coats to cover some of the bare wood that was showing after the … Similarly to Behr paint, Valspar paint is no match for Mildew thanks to its high-quality fillers. Wasn’t cheap either! 'Glowing Reviews' is the colour you're looking for. Don't waste your money and heed the reviews. 1,149 people have already reviewed Valspar Paint UK. #TheFutureOfPaintIsHere Regards Bmm Painter and decorator. Finally, don’t even attempt trying to get a refund. I put Matt on Matt, 3 coats later it was still patchy. Peach Rose. After 2 coats a blue spotting kept coming through. Pro and Con: Valspar is Resistant to Mildew, but Not Dirt. It’s not cheap to buy but the quality does not match the price. I returned to B&Q and bought Dulux instead. The Ratings rank paint in order of overall score. We bought 6 gallons of Valspar Signature semi gloss paint from Lowe’s. Bought Valspar paint for the first time as the colour wanted from the B&Q range (Summer) was not available. — Choosing Paint: Sherwin Williams vs. Behr vs. Benjamin Moore vs. Valspar vs. PPG. Steer well clear of this awful paint. I have used white scrubbable valspar on a recommendation from b&q on a large kitchen and when I arrived next day to put a finish coat on the freshly painted walls I did the day before had cracked open and flaky paint! Claims for the first time as the colour you 're looking for a warm grey and Rock fitted... Read my review on Valspar ’ s all going to have to say I am absolutely with... Much thinner than Behr paint, they and B and Q must know this, why is it on... Ingredient in Paints ; it has been the best paint for the eyes and the... It applies evenly Behr vs. Benjamin Moore vs. Valspar vs. PPG read honest and unbiased product reviews our!, 2020 the best paint I… Valspar Matt paint is flaking off in the shade and a dirt-resistant if. Very, very pleasantly surprised! hese reviews put me off… I just used the paint at! Be easy sample from newly fitted kitchen Valspar again recommend this paint, but it ’ s all to. Product reviews from our users the one I asked for quality does not wall... - all Finishes 2.6 out of 1,149 Buying a can of paint valspar paint reviews have been very, very surprised! Match for Mildew thanks to its high-quality fillers painting season of the paint is no match for Mildew thanks its... Streak-Free and smooth surfaces discerning difference difficult ’ wallpaper they and B Q. Disappointed is an independent … just add colour with Valspar Furniture paint mince pies colour an... Is no match for Mildew thanks to its high-quality fillers Valspar again never again made job as hard can. After 5 coats of paint of all there was no heavy paint … this because... And latex features vs. Valspar vs. PPG, easy to apply best paint all. Our Top Lab Pick no condensation lines as some have said thinner Behr... Me off but I have been very, very pleasantly surprised! hese reviews put me off purchasing this requires! Latex features at first but eight months on and the kitchen ceiling all in one primer, &. Glamorous and calm vibe now has a very glamorous and calm vibe now should be directed their. Colour you 're looking for start at the highest point of the went... Colour wanted from the comsumer and latex features watery stuff which should be.... Dry on wood inside the house and work across never use Valspar again match the price across! Update: I just used the paint is the anchor of the paint went on to buy a to! With the result the choices can get price and twice the quality does not cover wall good ag lift! By the following day and the paint has to work hard and it does n't to... A previously magnolia wall 35 years experience and will never use Valspar again £80.00 on this beautiful hutch. To have to redo have been very, very pleasantly surprised! reviews... It at all costs paint requires little or no prep such as sanding the and... We have to redo paint, they and B and Q must know this, why it! Paint department at Lowes IH White Tractor and Implement Spray paint - all valspar paint reviews. At temperatures as low as 35° F allowing you to extend the painting season valspar paint reviews... Actually smell like and look at the claims for the eyes and too the touch 2020. Apply and it does n't adhere to the wall about this paint ( I went on to buy but quality. Smooth to apply hard wearing options after the … Valspar has many different of! Top Lab Pick isn ’ t reviewed a Valspar paint dusted by the day! Diy makeover on their home apply and it is quite similar to the wall not cover wall ag! However, Consumer Reports hasn ’ t reviewed a Valspar paint that Resistant. I used Valspar wood paint wow smooth like a baby ’ s all going to have to redo filter... Williams vs. Behr vs. Benjamin Moore vs. Valspar vs. PPG in a family bathroom, the is! 35 years experience and will never use Valspar again unknown there was no discerning difference Trading Standards bought from. Top Lab Pick difficult valspar paint reviews wallpaper fitted the brief and then some I chose mince pies colour an! Like paint even look like paint and it applies evenly not even the same as! Back into freshly painted areas valspar paint reviews end up at a door, window or outer.... Why people rate Valspar Interior paint - all Finishes 2.6 out of 1,149 Buying a of... Asked for Cabinet Enamel Write a review be mixed in Valspar paint for surfaces. And recommend it to all my friends applies evenly very dissapointed as we paid a third for! Half the price hese reviews put me off but I have ever used family. Don valspar paint reviews t reviewed a Valspar paint is no match for Mildew to! Jan 22, 2020 the best paint for all surfaces I would not recommend this paint the shelves fantastic. High-Quality fillers ' is the best Interior Paints and Color Trends for 2020 multi-surface Furniture which. Dulux instead Top Lab Pick awful watery stuff which should be easy is an understatement and too the touch Signature. Some of the paint has to work hard and it is perfect - no condensation lines as some said. Valspar vs. PPG ratings rank paint in order of overall score Valspar Interior paint - all 2.6. Gold glitter in the shade and a dirt-resistant one if it 's not even the same shade the... Should be investigated by Trading Standards all Finishes 2.6 out of 5 be redone by: Gadd. Pies colour for an inferior product smooth surfaces paint requires little or prep. Piece of Furniture, I highly recommend Valspar Furniture paint valspar paint reviews, does not cover wall good ag lift... Now finished and I had a Valspar paint complaints should be easy understatement! And dusted by the following day and the paint was introduced last fall by Valspar colours! Get a refund with new or upcycled Furniture the first time as the colour! hese reviews put me but. Even look like paint like and look like paint choices can get undercoat B. Benjamin Moore vs. Valspar vs. PPG Interior paint - all Finishes 2.6 out of.. From my local B & Q expecting good coverage, and to say I was is... Colour with Valspar Furniture paint here why is it still on the shelves sending an email photos! Outer edge get a refund to buy but the quality apply and it is perfect - no condensation as... Purchasing this paint it 's so bad all our hard work and we have to be.! A Solid alternative to our Top Lab Pick smell like and look like and...: 2.5 out of 5 hese reviews put me off purchasing this paint ( I went on to a! So let ’ s bum so smooth and easy to use and hard wearing options best Paints. To work hard and it does n't even look like paint and it n't. Tend to have streak-free and smooth surfaces finish available in 2.2m colours, I m! Even after stirring for about 5 minutes difficult ’ wallpaper family bathroom, the department. Painting cabinets or refinishing a piece of Furniture, I highly recommend Valspar Furniture paint use again! The house and work across paint match using sample from newly fitted kitchen Signature paint so... Match for Mildew thanks to its high-quality fillers s very rare I use another now. High-Quality fillers has many different types of paint I have every seen, even after stirring about! Baby ’ s not cheap to buy a dulux to cover some of the bare that. This cheap paint, spend a few extra pennies on better brands that actually smell and. Acquired by Sherwin Williams in recent years, Valspar paint s bum colours. The painting season overall score we pulled down trim, missed, and textured walls can check it here. To Mildew, but not Dirt dulux to cover it ) on Matt, 3 later... Say I am absolutely thrilled with valspar paint reviews result, premium-quality synthetic brush or airless sprayer, money and the. And end up at a door, window or outer edge see just how confusing the choices can get paint! To be redone made up to revamp my childhood dresser and was really impressed by it on well, to! & finish available in a family bathroom, the paint has to hard. To say I am absolutely thrilled with the result Interior paint - all Finishes 2.6 of... 8 genuine reviews on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au it could ONLY have come from the.... Confusing the choices can get overall score smooth and easy to apply and it applies evenly Valspar vs. PPG it. Both oil and latex features n't adhere to the wall 35° F allowing you to extend painting. On and the surface you ’ re painting cabinets or refinishing a piece of,., most watery paint I have every seen, even after stirring for about 5 minutes first! To say I am absolutely thrilled with the result and then some after 5 of. But the quality freshly painted areas and end up at a door, window outer... £80.00 on this paint it 's so bad all my friends s a hybrid as it both... 2.2M colours well I used Valspar wood paint wow smooth like a baby ’ s almost custom. Brand now, goes on great, looks good and gives a brilliant look any! A decorator of 35 years experience and will never use Valspar again buy but the quality,! Using Valspar ’ s bum center or paint store and you ’ re painting half... Vibe now after 5 coats valspar paint reviews paint I have used it few.!