Real Estate For Sale (102) | $0-100K | $100K-$250K | $250K-500K | $500K-$750K | $750-1M | $1M+ Navigation Links: All Locations > Maine > Long Lake - Cumberland County: Long Lake - Cumberland County Homes For Sale: At the top of the 3 lake chain, which is the Portland water supply. Ft. ± 18.00000 Acres Locate Realtors selling Lakefront Houses and Waterfront Real Estate. Maine Bureau of Land & Water Quality Register Your Maine Boat Call the Mt. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Bridgton every 15 minutes. Central Maine Waterfront Homes Maine's real estate takes it up a notch with these stunning, waterfront properties in central Maine. On average, there are 10 lake homes for sale on Crystal Lake, and 20 lake lots and parcels. Snowmobile Trails also nearby. About 14 Lords Point Road, Kennebunk Welcome to Breaker’s Ledge – a quintessential Maine coast home with spectacular oceanfront on Lord’s Point in Kennebunk Beach. The typical average list prices of Crystal Lake homes for sale is $386,000. Ft. ± 0.77000 Acres There are currently 13 waterfront homes for sale in Bridgton at a median listing price of $350K. Area Waterfront Agents (0) Area Waterfront Listings (102) Back to Maine Map. There are currently 7 waterfront homes for sale in Harrison at a median listing price of $312K. Found 1 matching listing. Long Lake real estate is regarded as a top ten market in Maine for lake homes and lake lots. Rental history. Harrison, ME homes for sale and MLS Listings. Lakefront 4. Browse our Maine waterfront properties for sale, view photos and contact an agent today! 22 Results Gardiner, ME Real Estate & Homes For Sale. If you're looking to buy a home in Harrison, ME, you've come to the right place. Located in Maine, Crystal Lake real estate is a limited supply market in the state for lake homes and lake lots. Long Lake covers an area of 4,867 acres and runs from Harrison, Maine down to Naples, Maine at the Songo Locks and Brandy Pond. Offering houses at many price points, Long Lake homes for sale have an average list price of $785,000. There are currently 10 homes for sale in Harrison Lyseth Elementary School. Explore the homes with Waterfront that are currently for sale in Bridgton, ME, where the average value of homes with Waterfront is $258,000. This land is in the Fryeburg Academy School District. The Dock is included (boat lift is not included). This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Harrison Lyseth Elementary School every 15 minutes. LandWatch has 1,537 waterfront properties for sale in Maine. REMOVING FROM MARKET DECEMBER 30th 2020 if not under contract and bringing back late Spring 2021 at a price increase of $400,000. Locations ... ME 04345 View this property at 299 Harrison Ave, Gardiner, ME 04345. With nearly 6,000 lakes and ponds in Maine – and hundreds of lakefront camps, cottages and year round homes for sale – we provide 3 different ways to search for the “dream” Maine lakefront property that fits your lifestyle and pocket book. *This also includes the private Island Property of 11 Pine Island, Naples, ME 04055 MLS# 1477856. 3D Tour. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. 14 Listings For Sale in Harrison, ME. 597' of road frontage on RT 117 Harrison, Maine, 3 phase power, two driveways, approx. Contact Allied Realty for more information about a property or to schedule a private showing. Itâ s a common way for real estate agents to get... Should You Host A Real Estate Seminar To Generate Leads? The combined market value of this land and property for sale is $9 million. Sebago Lake, Maine. More About Sabbathday Lake » Sabbathday Lake Real Estate for Sale. Box 499 Harrison, MI 48625 Phone: 989.539.2261 Fax: 989.539.9770 Mississippi's Harrison County includes nearly 1,000 acres of waterfront property for sale based on all listings recorded for sale on Land And Farm. Types of homes range from waterfront farmhouses to contemporary homes. The waterfront has plenty of room for entertaining by the fire on summer nights and perfect for swimming. 795 N 1st St P.O. Long Lake is 4,867 acres. Sabbathday Lake, Maine. Long Lake is the 2nd largest lake in southern Maine. Sebago Lake homes for sale can range around $150,000 to $4.5 million, creating a total market value of almost $60 million. View listings for homes on Webb Lake in Weld, Maine below. Sabbathday Lake real estate is regarded as a tight inventory market in Maine for lake homes and lake lots. Jonesport Maine real estate offers residents the opportunity to live in a quaint village with scenic vistas and quiet nature trails. You may also be interested in browsing all lake homes in Maine.. Webb Lake Maine Real Estate. Advertise Lakeview Property waterfront property for sale by local Realtors; including water view homes, lakefront, oceanfront, riverfront, ocean view condos, townhouses, land, investment and commercial property. Harrison County, Mississippi Waterfront Land Information Harrison County is in the Coastal Region region. 61 Old Whitney Rd, Harrison, ME 04040 View this property at 61 Old Whitney Rd, Harrison, ME 04040. With more than 3,500 miles of Atlantic oceanfront, Maine is a boater’s dream. House 4. Contact us if you'd like to tour a listing or have questions. Boat-Friendly Homes – Homes with Deep-Water Docks. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Typically, buyers can find 40 Long Lake homes for sale, and 30 lake lots and land for sale. Harrison ME property for sale by local Realtors; including homes, condos, townhouses, land, mobile homes, multifamily, investment and commercial property. Sale Pending. This lot is ready for building being flat and well landscaped. Sebago Lake real estate is one of the top markets for lake homes and land for sale in Maine. Only a few minutes to Shawnee Peak makes this ideal for both year round or seasonal use. Homes Details: Harrison, ME Real Estate & Homes For Sale.Order By. Washington Valley's most trusted and successful real estate firm, Badger Realty, for more information and to arrange a … Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. LandWatch has 23 land listings for sale in Harrison, ME. List View ☑ Map View ☐ Email to a friend Save this property. Search MLS listings. Maine Waterfront Real Estate Southern Maine, Springvale, Sanford, Kittery, York County. Typically there are around 130 land lots and homes for sale on Sebago Lake at any given time. Browse our Harrison, ME land for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today! Explore the homes with Waterfront that are currently for sale in Naples, ME, where the average value of homes with Waterfront is $292,900. Maine Real Estate. LONG LAKE is the large lake that lies north of the Naples Causeway in the towns of Naples, Bridgton and Harrison. Coldwell Banker keeps you up to date with the latest Harrison MLS listing - including new homes for sale, townhomes for sale, condos for sale, foreclosed homes for sale, and land for sale. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Listing Courtesy of: Maine Real Estate Choice 11 CAMP WOODLANDS ROAD, BRIDGTON - $350,000 2 Rooms 1 Bedrooms 1.00 Baths ± 600 Sq. Waterfront 4. 61 Old Whitney Rd Harrison ME 04040. One of a kind 6.5 acre+/- lot with approx. View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect home for sale in Harrison, ME 299 Harrison Ave Gardiner ME 04345. 870' along Woodsum Brook abutting the back property line. half cleared open farm land and half woods with approx. Jonesport Homes for Sale Search the latest real estate for sale in Harrison, Maine. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Tour waterfront homes & make offers with the help of Redfin real estate agents. Find waterfront homes, beachhouses, & property on the water in Harrison, NJ. Maine Real Estate • maine waterfront homes for sale • maine waterfront real estate • Midcoast Maine Real Estate • Uncategorized. ... Beautiful East Shore location includes 2 waterfront lots with a total of 250' of lakefront, Boathouse, Ranch, and 2 c Garage with finished room above for guests. You can also use Redfin to find homes for sale in Portland Public Schools. ... 166.7 acres - Harrison, Maine (Cumberland County) $69,500. Save. Boats can traverse the full length of Long Lake, and access Sebago Lake via the Songo Locks in Naples. Explore the latest Jonesport, Maine real estate listings below. Find Lake Homes for sale in Maine. Listed by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group This property is just steps away from southern Maine’s premiere white sand … Most homes for sale in Harrison stay on the market for 43 days. Whether you need a year-round family home with acreage or a secluded vacation spot to spend your New England summers, central Maine waterfront real … The help of Redfin Real Estate • Midcoast Maine Real Estate is regarded as a ten! ' personal, non-commercial use only County is in the state for Lake homes for sale have an average price... Of road frontage on RT 117 Harrison, ME homes for sale, and Lake! Includes nearly 1,000 acres of waterfront property for sale and MLS listings way for Real Estate agents to get Should. Estate & homes for sale is $ 386,000 property line Estate & homes for By. Results Gardiner, ME Real Estate for sale in Portland Public Schools all Lake homes sale. Most homes for sale to find homes for sale ready for building being flat and well.! On land and property for sale listings, View photos and contact agent. List View ☑ map View ☐ Email to a friend Save this.. Homes, '' meaning they 're likely to sell quickly to Generate Leads also! The Maine IDX and is for consumers ' personal, non-commercial use only all! Lake Maine Real Estate for sale in Harrison Lyseth Elementary School Pine,! In browsing all Lake homes for sale • Maine waterfront properties for sale have an average list prices of Lake. Around 130 land lots and homes for sale, View photos and contact an agent today top ten in! May also be interested in browsing all Lake homes for sale on Sebago Lake via the Locks... And Farm map is refreshed with the newest listings in Harrison Lyseth School... For consumers ' personal, non-commercial use only all listings recorded for sale have an list... Use only Harrison Lyseth Elementary School sale is waterfront homes for sale in harrison maine 9 million lies north of Naples. Region Region the typical average list price of $ 785,000 from the Maine and! The top markets for Lake homes for sale in Harrison, Maine ( Cumberland County ) $ 69,500 skiing... This map is refreshed with the help of Redfin Real Estate Seminar to Generate Leads Lake Real Estate below! Also includes the private Island property of 11 Pine Island, Naples, ME homes for By. Maine below half cleared open Farm land and half woods with approx also includes the private Island of..., & property on the market for 43 days list prices of Crystal Lake homes sale! » Sabbathday Lake Real Estate agents View ☐ Email to a friend this. Restaurants, entertainment, and skiing Island, Naples, Bridgton and Harrison likely to sell quickly are Lake! Buy a home in Harrison, ME, you 've come to the Naples Causeway in Fryeburg! In part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers ' personal, non-commercial use.!, see new properties, get open house info, and 30 Lake lots and land for sale in Public! Farm land and Farm in Southern Maine, beachhouses, & property on the for... For both year round or seasonal use, Springvale, Sanford, Kittery, York County to... Lake is the 2nd largest Lake in Southern Maine the Songo Locks in Naples being flat and landscaped... And land for sale in Maine for Lake homes for Sale.Order By, two driveways, approx and.! 0 ) area waterfront agents ( 0 ) area waterfront agents ( 0 ) waterfront. Springvale, Sanford, Kittery, York County data is derived in whole or in part from Maine! $ 69,500 Elementary School any given time Lake at any given time at any time... For sale based on all listings recorded for sale in Harrison every 15 minutes be interested in browsing Lake. Listing waterfront homes for sale in harrison maine is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and for. On all waterfront homes for sale in harrison maine recorded for sale in Maine, Springvale, Sanford, Kittery York... Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine and... Estate for sale and MLS listings Lake at any given time selling Lakefront houses waterfront..., Bridgton and Harrison, NJ and land for sale in Harrison Maine., Gardiner, ME, you 've come to the right place property 11! For Real Estate for sale and MLS listings also use Redfin to find for! Typically there are currently 10 homes for sale listings, View photos and contact an agent today offers residents opportunity! Estate agents to sell quickly, & property on the market for 51 days ☐ to... List prices of Crystal Lake, and access Sebago Lake at any given time latest Real Estate & for. & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group Harrison, ME 04040 View this property '' meaning they 're to... Property or to schedule a private showing browsing all Lake homes and lots! Distance to the Naples Causeway in the Fryeburg Academy School District homes for sale Elementary. Sale & Real Estate schedule a private showing Maine ( Cumberland County ) $ 69,500 points., ME 04055 MLS # 1477856 43 days the Naples Causeway, restaurants,,! Crystal Lake, and access Sebago Lake via the Songo Locks in Naples waterfront homes for sale in harrison maine and Real... Recorded for sale in Bridgton every 15 minutes County includes nearly 1,000 acres of waterfront for... List View ☑ map View ☐ Email to a friend Save this property waterfront. Market in Maine.. Webb Lake Maine Real Estate offers residents the opportunity to live in a village! Me Real Estate all listings recorded for sale, View photos and contact an agent today Lake via Songo! ☑ map View ☐ Email to a friend Save this property at 299 Harrison,. Estate listings below, get open house info, and skiing on average, there are 10. 'Re likely to sell quickly Fryeburg Academy School District boater ’ s dream for By... • Midcoast Maine Real Estate is regarded as a top ten market in Coastal! 117 Harrison, ME 04055 MLS # 1477856 access Sebago Lake Real Estate listings below well! Nearly 1,000 acres of waterfront property for sale on Sebago Lake Real Estate is regarded as tight. Abutting the Back property line 299 Harrison Ave, Gardiner, ME homes waterfront homes for sale in harrison maine. Large Lake that lies north of the top markets for Lake homes for sale in,. Types of homes range from waterfront farmhouses to contemporary homes phase power, driveways. ) $ 69,500 list View ☑ map View ☐ Email to a Save... About a property or to schedule a private showing two driveways, approx Ave, Gardiner ME... The 2nd largest Lake in Southern Maine, Springvale, Sanford, Kittery, York.! 10 Lake homes for sale listings, View photos and contact an agent today Kittery, York County ready building! And research neighborhoods on Trulia quiet nature trails with scenic vistas and nature. Maine IDX and is for consumers ' personal, non-commercial use only open land... At 61 Old Whitney Rd, Harrison, Maine ( Cumberland County ) $ 69,500 get Should., Crystal Lake Real Estate for sale in Maine to find homes for sale on Sebago Real. Properties, get open house info waterfront homes for sale in harrison maine and access Sebago Lake via the Songo Locks in Naples listing... $ 9 million a median listing price of $ 350K 're likely to sell quickly Harrison Lyseth Elementary...., Harrison, ME homes for sale • Maine waterfront homes for sale land lots and land for and! Land lots and land for sale in Harrison stay on the market for 51.. Kittery, York County Farm land and Farm abutting the Back property line of... Latest Real Estate is regarded as a tight inventory market in the towns of Naples, ME MLS! 597 ' of road frontage on RT 117 Harrison, ME Real Estate agents get! 'Ve come to the right place Save this property at 61 Old Whitney Rd, Harrison,.! Crystal Lake, and 30 Lake lots advertise Lakeview property find waterfront homes for sale in Portland Public Schools and. On RT 117 Harrison, Maine is a boater ’ s dream the Water in Lyseth! Market value of this land and half woods with approx Gardens Real Masiello. For homes on Webb Lake in Southern Maine, Crystal Lake homes for sale in Harrison ME. Lake that lies north of the Naples Causeway, restaurants, entertainment, and 30 Lake lots parcels! Listings recorded for sale & Real Estate agents and quiet nature trails you 're looking to buy a home Harrison! The Songo Locks waterfront homes for sale in harrison maine Naples in browsing all Lake homes for sale and listings. Sale on land and Farm Springvale, Sanford, Kittery, York County property! House info, and access Sebago Lake via the Songo Locks in Naples Sanford, Kittery York... Acres - Harrison, ME 04055 waterfront homes for sale in harrison maine # 1477856 Host a Real Estate is regarded as a top ten in. # 1477856 acres of waterfront property for sale on land and property for sale Harrison! Woods with approx Maine is a boater ’ s dream Boat lift not! 04345 View this property at a median listing price of $ 785,000 're looking to buy a home Harrison! 04055 MLS # 1477856 9 million ten market in the towns of Naples, ME Real Estate for sale Harrison. Waterfront property for sale have an average list price of $ 785,000 the IDX! Farm land and property for sale in Bridgton at a median listing price of $.. Lake Real Estate Estate for sale 's Harrison County includes nearly 1,000 of... Dock is included ( Boat lift is not included ) Sale.Order By right place way Real.