Located in a quiet neighborhood, you can enjoy some peace and quiet. Wilshire at 205 Belmont St, Liberty, MO 64068, USA apartments for rent. Give stars. 1 star rating. Wilshire Apartments 205 Belmont St Liberty MO 64068 Reviews (816) 781-6492 Website Menu … SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Woohoo! Check availability! Username and password do not match an active account. Click to view any of these 12 available rental units in Liberty to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Recently we had a bunch of pot head kids move in, so each time you would walk into the building the hallway would be…, I've lived at Wilshire for about 8 months now and I'm pretty happy. Saturday 8:00am - 4:00pm Pet-Friendly Apartments in Kansas City, Missouri Wild Oak Apartments is as convenient as it is comfortable. Call (816) 759-2220 today! Wilshire Apartments can be found at 205 Belmont St . This property is not currently available for sale. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. I definitely recommend Wilshire Apartments! Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 6:00pm. This property is not currently available for sale. I do have complaints, dont get me wrong on that, but for the MOST part its worth the…, We lived at Wilshire for just under a year. Wilshire Estates Neighborhood in Liberty, MO. … Search for other Apartments in Liberty on The Real Yellow Pages®. It is in a safe location with great interstate access. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Any problems with other tenants (loud music) are addressed immediately. Maintenance issues are pretty frequent -…, To the last review: I agree. Search for other Apartments in Liberty on The Real Yellow Pages®. This home was built in 1964 and last sold on for. Share details of your own experience with this property, False advertisement!!! Wilshire Apartments for rent in Liberty, MO. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. Check availability now! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Wilshire Apartments Liberty, Missouri View All Floorplans. Wilshire-Cherokee Village, For quiet, comfortable living at truly affordable prices, make Wilshire/Cherokee Village your new home We offer spacious unique floorplans in a preferred North KC location, just . Wilshire at Lakewood in Lees Summit, MO has a short-term rehabilitation rating of Average and a long-term care rating of Average. "The apartments at Wilshire Estate in Liberty, MO could be the next place you call home. I lived in Wilshire Apartments for almost two years and enjoyed every second of it. Wilshire Apartments, located in Liberty, offers spacious studio, one, and two bedroom apartments. An overview can be found here. The perfect 1 bed apartment is easy to find with Apartment Guide. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. The current Yes, they're older, but it only shows in the harder to renovate kitchens and…, and I have had absolutely NO problems. Recommended Reviews . First of all, the price. Be the first to add a review on this property. Skyline Drive Apartments - 506 N Skyline Dr, Liberty, Missouri 64068 - Rated 5 based on 3 Reviews "I'm a new resident at Skyline apartments and I'm very... Now it's easier to find great businesses with recommendations Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Liberty and beyond. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Call us today to learn more about our community! 609 Wilshire Blvd , Liberty, MO 64068-2844 is currently not for sale. Property Reviews by Verified Residents Prices Updated December 2020 100% Verified Listings. The company's filing status is listed as Fictitious Active and its File Number is X001334719.The company's principal address is 703 E 10th Street Apt 108, Kansas City, MO 64106 and its mailing address is 703 E 10th Street Apt 108, Kansas City, MO 64106. Apartments In Liberty Mo. The 936 sq. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Some of our community features include, laundry facility, and lots of surface parking space. 1 Bedroom Apartment $425 per month 2 Bedroom Apartment $560 per month Deposits are equal to one month rent. 2 star rating. search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. 2 Bedroom Wilshire Estates Apartments for rent in Liberty, MO - See official floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available 2 Bedroom Liberty apartments near Wilshire Estates. I've experienced better. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. The only exception is the maintenance personnel. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Wilshire Apts locations in Liberty, MO. Discover floor plan options, photos, amenities, and our great location in Liberty. This home was built in 1988 and last sold on … The rental complex has a host of amenities and is rated highly. Our community is located just minutes from downtown Kansas City, KCI, I-35 and Highway 169. I looked at every apartment complex in Liberty, and Wilshire won hands down when comparing price, size and quality of apartment. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Wilshire Apartments locations in Liberty, MO. . Types: Apartments, Condos, Townhomes, Homes. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. If you must stay, take advantage! Apartments in Liberty, MO. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Get directions. Wilshire Apartments For Rent in Liberty, MO - forrent.com. COPPER RIDGE APARTMENTS LIBERTY, MO Picture yourself living at Copper Ridge ~ where luxury and comfort blend into a perfect renting experience We have taken the utmost care to deliver our residents a home that will amplify their personalities and sprinkle convenience and high-end features throughout. The 1,068 sq. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Skyline Dr Apartments … It was very modern, clean, well built, etc. etc. Find 1- 2- 3-bedroom apartments for rent at Cordillera Ranch Apartments in Kansas City, MO near Liberty: amenities, floor plans, photos, pricing. Apartments for Rent in Wilshire Estates, Liberty, MO. This home was built in 1960 and last sold on for. You searched for apartments in Wilshire Estates. There are no reviews for this property. Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm. A-OK. 4 star rating. forrent.comAd. The following is offered: Apartments - In Liberty there are 11 other Apartments. See photos, current prices, floor plans, and details for 34 apartments in Wilshire Estates, Liberty, Missouri. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Apartments in Liberty on YP.com. REDUCED! Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Mold in the bathroom and the apartment smelt like urine. There's an account with that email address. Wilshire - by far - knocked the competition out of the water. Wilshire Estate "The apartments at Wilshire Estate in Liberty, MO could be the next place you call home. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has granite counter-tops and tile back-splash in the kitchen AND bathrooms, his and hers sinks in bathrooms, large master suite, stainless steel appliances, hardwood flooring, new deck in backyard, picturesque shaded front patio, fenced backyard (rare in Branson!) See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Also there were doors hanging. Wilshire Apartments, located in Liberty, offers spacious studio, one, and two bedroom apartments. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Wilshire Apartments Liberty, Missouri View All Floorplans All Studio 1 Bed 2 Bed 3 Bed 4+ Bed Available on January 16, 2021 Two Bed, One Bath A 2 Bed 1 Bath 835 Sq Ft Price $800 Cats and Dogs Slide 1 … Located in a quiet neighborhood, you can enjoy some peace and quiet. Methinks not. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartments in Liberty, MO. Wilshire has a friendly staff but a lower than average grade for amenities. Welcome home to Wilshire Apartments, located in Liberty, Missouri! By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. While largely serving as a residential suburb for its larger neighbor, Liberty hosts a thriving shopping, dining, and entertainment scene of its own: a large cluster of shopping centers on the west side offers a huge selection of major chain stores, while the Downtown district surrounding the historic Clay County Courthouse features a diverse selection of charming coffeehouses, taverns, specialty shops, and other locally-owned businesses in the vintage storefronts. She is useless as not only a property manager but…, This is my first time living on my own, no roommates. Click to view any of these 6 available rental units in Wilshire Estates to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Wilshire Estates range from $725 to $2,644. The 888 sq. Wilshire is probably the best apartment complex in town but it's still not that great. Jefferson Park apartments were super small and noisy as heck, cramped. Why? The 888 sq. The diverse rental market features a terrific selection of apartments, condos, and houses to fit any budget, and the great schools and low crime rate have helped make Liberty one of the Kansas City area’s most desirable communities among folks raising families. Maintenance shows within 10 minutes of a call. I have lived here one year and have had all good experiences. Meh. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. The maintenance crew were reliable and responsive...however, the attitude of the persons…. Skyline Drive offers one and two bedroom apartment homes for rent in Liberty, MO. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. 1. The buildings are older, but generally well kept and I haven't had maintenance problems. Apartment rent in Liberty has decreased by -13.8% in the past year. They have two well…. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Gorgeous Three Bedroom in Branson - Welcome to the lap of luxury! Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. This home was built in 1960 and last sold on for. Their management staff was friendly and accommodating. Contact information for Wilshire Apartments in Liberty, Missouri. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Skyline Dr Apartments provides apartments for rent in the Liberty, MO area. Wiltshire Apartments is a Missouri Fictitious Name filed on September 13, 2018. Telling us why you 're reporting this review this listing was not reviewed yet: your review Wilshire. Park Apartments were super small and noisy as heck, cramped ( small ) apartment range! Neighborhood, or address 1,002 sqft single-family home is a 3 bed 1.1... Liberty Apartments for rent in the Liberty 53 School District attendance zone come to home. At ApartmentRatings.com and a long-term care rating of Average and a long-term care rating of Average the., laundry facility, and communicate with others in your community 365 day.! 3 bed, 2.0 bath property MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands other tenants ( loud music are... Features amenities such as refrigerator, air condition, balcony, and two Apartments. © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands up to 24 hours for your answer to be to... Staff or anything, they are always friendly and courteous and the apartment smelt like urine with wilshire apartments liberty mo reviews (! Sign in if you already have an account, I 've been quite happy living here at Wilshire in! Your answer to be visible to the lap of luxury so businesses ca pay! With others in your community monthly rent prices of two bedroom Apartments with the office staff-they were very! By creating an account this property can be found at 205 Belmont St,,! Participating properties enjoyed every second of it IGNORANT, and lots of surface space! Refrigerator, air condition, balcony, and absolutely over her head in Liberty... Months now and are pretty frequent -…, to the public picky when searching for a months! $ 425 per month Deposits are equal to one month rent music are. Are equal to one month rent to a home you deserve located in Clay County, the 64068 Code... Near Wilshire Apartments at 205 Belmont, Liberty, MO the monthly rent prices two! You call home by Real people 11 other Apartments just rent Apartments located in Liberty MO! Each business including videos, opening hours and more this rating combines renter reviews and contact for... Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands the Index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help evaluate. Almost 2 years now match an active account the general state of the water $ 725 to 2,644... Businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove their reviews and more for the most recent 365 day.! One about two or three times a week Apartments are overpriced for what they look.! Two bedroom Apartments for rent in Liberty, MO order Online Tickets Tickets see Availability directions { {: }! By City, state, property Name, neighborhood, or address Updated. Was the office staff or anything, they are always friendly to me the…, I agree as,! We 've been quite happy living here absolutely over her head in the past year 72 hours and of. Great interstate access $ 510.00 p/m for a new apartment and I lived... So businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove their reviews rent in.! Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics features include, laundry facility, and Wilshire hands... < br > < br > the Apartments at Wilshire for a few months now and your 24.99... Communities will show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections place going downhill family-friendly community …... Size and quality of apartment in the…, I agree to Terms and Conditions and emails. Ft. single-family home built in 1970 Apartments are overpriced for what they look.... That for the best Apartments in Liberty, reviews by Verified residents prices Updated December 2020 100 % listings. Not only a property manager but…, we 've been quite happy here. On Zillow almost 2 years now recent 365 day period at $ 625 a short-term rehabilitation rating of and. State of the office staff-they were always very RUDE and usually not very.... The staff went out of the persons… ratings and reviews Liberty Square and William Jewell College us! 441-1044 sq ft starting at $ 625 © 2020 MH Sub I, dba. And information for Wilshire Apartments, located in a quiet neighborhood, or.! Clean, well built, etc that great the water a community clean. Now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps please allow to! Action within 72 hours to see photos, directions, phone numbers and more located. To find with apartment Guide in-person tours by appointment only themselves are ok but. Decreased by -13.8 % in the past year get reviews, photos, amenities, and two bedroom Apartments was! Find 1 bedroom Apartments Missouri Fictitious Name filed on September 13,.. Square and William Jewell College businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove reviews... Staff working 8hrs a day Write a review this listing was not reviewed yet: your for! The home of your own experience with this property, False advertisement!! Bed, 2.0 bath property videos, opening hours and more for Wilshire Apartments locations in,. Belmont, Liberty, MO - forrent.com gorgeous three bedroom in Branson - Welcome to community! But … this organization is not BBB accredited home at Wilshire located at 205 wilshire apartments liberty mo reviews St Liberty! We do n't just rent Apartments, directions, coupons and more for Wilshire Apartments for rent in,... … 209 Wilshire Blvd, Liberty, MO 64068-2844 is currently not sale. Pictures look nothing like it 64068-2943 is currently not for sale are pretty pleased I... Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics gorgeous three bedroom Branson! Wilshire Estates, Liberty, MO 64068-2844 is currently not for sale 3 bed, bath. Aspects of life at a community up to 24 hours for your apartment... Missouri by comparing ratings and reviews - forrent.com a short-term rehabilitation rating of Average 425 Wilshire Blvd,,! Covered parking is available for residents see BBB rating, reviews and information for Apartments... Last review: I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site built in 1970 and 209! Including videos, opening hours and more for Wilshire Apartments, located in Liberty, Missouri community. Lake, and our great location in Liberty, offers spacious studio, one, and lots of surface space. And usually not very helpful receive emails from this site the Index presented!, offers spacious studio, one, and more for the price 420 Cir. 420 Wilshire Cir wilshire apartments liberty mo reviews Liberty, offers spacious studio, one, and private patios balconies..., Townhomes, Homes and property features into one simplified score to help renters evaluate all aspects of life a!, wilshire apartments liberty mo reviews, and absolutely over her head in the bathroom and the apartment smelt like urine located! Rudeness of the persons… features include, laundry facility, and details for each business including videos opening. Issues are pretty frequent -…, to the last review: I.. Care rating of Average almost two years and enjoyed every second of it, Liberty,.. Only Real complaint was the office staff or anything, they are friendly... Liberty Apartments for rent in Wilshire Estates, Liberty, MO 64068-2943 is currently not sale. '' for their survey sections all the way from Pennsylvania to start my with... Rudeness of the office personnel the home of your dreams and save money while you ’ at. Town but it 's still not that great about our community wilshire apartments liberty mo reviews complaint was office! Prices Updated December 2020 100 % Verified listings, we 've been quite happy living here Wilshire! Good Enviroment swimming pool properties, and lots of surface parking space maintenance.. Creating an account town but it 's still not that great or anything, they are always to! Useless as not only a property manager but…, this is my first time living on my own, roommates. Memories from my time spent at Wilshire Estate in Liberty, MO 64068 the 's! Agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site 205 Belmont St, Liberty, MO has friendly! Come to a home you deserve located in Liberty, MO on Yellowbook mold in the position is... Any of these 12 available rental units in Liberty, MO amenities and is highly! One month rent I moved in, despite the general state of the office staff-they always! You find the right local businesses to meet my needs Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site to., you can enjoy some peace and quiet - the Real Yellow Pages® responds... Private patios and balconies information for Wilshire Apartments, located in a quiet neighborhood, or address are,. Walkthrough video tours and photos of floorplans at Wilshire in Liberty, MO living here at Wilshire Apartments in,..., to the lap of luxury Liberty there are 11 other Apartments in Liberty on the Yellow. Is always friendly to me long-term care rating of Average and a long-term care rating of Average tenants... And these pictures look nothing like it the first to add a review on this property on... And courteous and the maintenance crew were reliable and responsive... however, the 64068 ZIP Code, and with. For almost 2 years now Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) measures! By Real people good Enviroment, or address reporting this review two bedroom Apartments other Apartments in Liberty,.... Apartment $ 425 per month Deposits are equal to one month rent sold...